Courting Russian Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Courting Russian Women?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Does anyone on here have any experience in courting Russian women? I am asking because I am going to try to court that Russian lady I told you about (the one that hosted that potluck). Don't get me wrong; I know it's not gonna happen, but I just want to know anyway, in case it does work.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Best advice - BE A MAN

If you have to ask what that is, then leave her alone.

Too many Western men FAIL at being a "Man" in a classical sense.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

djfourmoney wrote:Best advice - BE A MAN

If you have to ask what that is, then leave her alone.

Too many Western men FAIL at being a "Man" in a classical sense.
It's like that man at the potluck told me: FSU women expect one to be a REAL MAN, and anything else (and by "else", I mean "less") will let them down. I have been looking online for some tips and such, though they might not be reliable...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...