Winston change your site banner

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Winston change your site banner

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

nice
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I got tired of looking at that ugly thing every time I came here lol
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Looks great! How about "Happier with a Broad, Abroad"? HA!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I like how the globe DOESN'T show the USA.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

@eurobrat

Post by Iawesome60 »

It looks cool.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

eurobrat wrote:I like how the globe DOESN'T show the USA.
Very cool.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Now if only all of us can convince Winston to replace it fast enough.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

WAY better!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Thx!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Anyone who wants to add to the logo because they think it's missing something I can post the .psd
JamaicaninChina
Freshman Poster

My submission for Winston's Banner

Post by JamaicaninChina »

Here's something I suggested to Winston for a banner revamp back in January! :-) Let's have a vote! :-)

I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I'm not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to personal attacks. I'm here to share a philosophy & formula that worked for me! And in a world of 6 billion, if ONE person can do a thing, then it MUST be possible for at least ONE other person to do the same! Freedom is achievable!
Turn Your Passion Into Profit - http://www.waltgoodridge.com
Jamaican in China blog - http://www.jamaicaninchina.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Eurobrat,
It looks nice. The letters are higher quality and have a polished shine to them. That's what we need. However, the globe looks a little too big and squished there. Can you make it smaller?

Also, do you guys think it would look better if we had a graphic of a woman laying down horizontally just above the logo? Do you know how to insert something like that into the logo? You can try to find some graphic images of women on Google Images I guess (http://images.google.com).

I do like it overall though. If I use it, I'll be glad to send you $20 by PayPal for your help and contribution of the new logo design, since it's an important part of any serious website and online business.

Good work. Let me know what you think of the changes I propose.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on March 25th, 2012, 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

All_That_Is_Man wrote: It's tough to finish projects. Given the economy, you may have no choice but to focus on whatever brings in money, and in turn put everything else to the side. Sometimes indefinately. Winston was not going to pay me for my aforementioned logo design (understandably), so I went on to focus entirely on buying-and-selling and eBay again.
Well actually, I don't have time to look into T-shirt and button design right now. I have too much on my plate to focus on and am backed up. I need to update my ebook, publish it in paperback, prepare slides for interviews and presentations, and write letters back to Chinese women too, which I'm having a hard time keeping up with. lol

But even then, I think that if I were to distribute Happier Abroad buttons and T-shirts, it would probably be best to find a company who can both create the designs and manufacture them at the same time, as a package deal. It would just be more convenient that way. So it's nothing personal.

If anyone knows of such a company that has a good deal or package for doing that, let me know.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My submission for Winston's Banner

Post by Winston »

JamaicaninChina wrote:Here's something I suggested to Winston for a banner revamp back in January! :-) Let's have a vote! :-)

That one is pretty nifty and creative. Some might like it. But the problem is that the letters cover the girls, and there are too many colors on it. It just has a "busy" look to it. I have a feeling that a simple smooth less complicated logo is best. I think photos work best right under the logo. What do you all think?