I messed up, but now I'm back on Happier Abroad!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

I messed up, but now I'm back on Happier Abroad!

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

It's a hard lesson to learn but it could have been a lot worse. Be glad you got out so easily.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Consider it a good education (which is never free). You'll never truly appreciate foreign women until you've had a few bad experiences with AW. AW are rarely content. Chalk it up to bad reality tv shows because they are all looking for excitement.

That's one of the reasons I LOVE foreign women is most are content with the small things in life.

Ah, life's little lessons...you live and you learn.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If she was so messed up, how did she get a job earning $3800 a month? Doing what?

Was she even hot? Did she want to leave? Why didn't you keep her around just for the sex? What was her personality like?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: I messed up, but now I'm back on Happier Abroad!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

eurobrat wrote:Hey guy's,

I'm back after taking a hiatus I kind of would like to tell you why so I can get your input. I was gone because I kind of got into a relationship with this girl I had known for about a year.

I am going to try and make this short, she walked away from her townhouse in May and took a job down south. She then quit her job after the boss was sexually harassing her (I confirmed this). Then she broke her leg and she choose a terrible medical plan and accumulated 6k in medical debt. She wanted to move back to town because there were not a lot of job opportunities in that small town and she asked if she could stay with me for awhile.

Stupidly I said yes, on the terms that she find and keep a job, pay down her debt and after 3 months give me $200/month. She agreed. And to my surprise she found a job after 2 weeks netting out $3800/month

3 months went by over the holidays everything was great with her she cooked, cleaned, bought groceries, great sex, even bought me a xmas/bday gift.

Then the shit hit the fan. She went down to her parents for xmas and on Sunday coming back she called me saying she wanted to stop by an upset girlfriends house for a drink. I told her it wasn't a good idea because she had work the next day and once she starts drinking she doesn't know how to stop. I also didn't like her friends because they were all drunks.

Well after that I didn't hear from her for 2 days until randomly she texted me "So I guess I'm kicked out". I said what did you do? She replied "I'm a complete f**k up.

Didn't hear from her for 3 weeks until she showed up at my door to pick up her stuff and I found out everything. She was doing drugs and drinking ver heavily and even admitted to shooting up cocaine for the first time :shock: and that she has a cocaine/drinking problem.

I turned pale as a ghost, got her stuff and told her to leave. She went back to her parents. Never Again! I was instantly reminded why to stay away from American Women!

Thank you for your time and feedback.
I swear, I looked at the pics before I read your post and said to myself that she looks like a drunk and that she might be on drugs or something.

BTW, I courted a woman once who was on cocaine, and my advice would be to tell you to RUN AWAY. Women on cocaine are unpredictable, they are liars, and they will be f***ing some other guy (i.e, the dealer, or whatever guy has the drugs) behind your back.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I messed up, but now I'm back on Happier Abroad!

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

eurobrat wrote: OMG that was my favorite part about her, she was so much fun to be around. She was unbelievable in the personality department. More fun than you could believe. Just look at the photo's.

I'm just looking out for you E, but I would take her pics down. If she finds out you put her pics up, and gave out detailed info about her life, I'm sure she could file some kind of lawsuit against you.

You never know who the lurkers are around here who don't post, one of them may recognize her.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

be glad she didnt steal your shit or call the cops on you when she was wasted (just for fun of course)...

or DEA comes and raids your house b/c of her stash & she blames it on you & YOU lose the house and go to jail

AW are already unstable...you dont need an addict (even patrt time) on top of that...

keep her out man....youll thank me later.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Yeah Eurobrat, I concur with NorthAmericanGuy here. Please take her pics off the server, and replace 'em with the eyes blackened out. You can do that with paintbrush.

Honestly, we're entering a future where these things won't seem as innocuous as they appear.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Be glad that you didn't marry her, that would probably have been the biggest f-up of your life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »