Video tributes to Winston in Russia and Philippines!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video tributes to Winston in Russia and Philippines!

Post by jamesbond »

Here is my video tribute to Winston and all the fun he had in the Philippines. I uploaded it to youtube but they took it down, so I uploaded it to Vimeo. The music is from the popular 80's band Level 42 and the name of the song is "The Chinese way." :D

Last edited by jamesbond on March 5th, 2014, 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's great Jamesbond! Thanks for doing that. Those are fine girls. Great song too. But you used some of the pictures twice in the slide show. lol Rock will be pleased to know that you also included the photo he took of me and that Mongolian girl. lol

I'll promote your video though. Can you put a caption at the bottom of it with the URL to this website? Just click the Annotations tab and you will find the panel to do it with.

Btw, you should have included this picture too. She was so hot and sexy!

Can you use the new edit feature on YouTube to edit it into the video?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston congrats, she is nice ;-)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:Winston congrats, she is nice ;-)
Yeah she was very nice, and a great lay too! :) I felt like nirvana when I was "inside" her and "breathing in her ear" to make it feel more intimate. hehe. She was a great kisser too. I miss her a lot. It's too bad my girlfriend erased her number from my cell phone. :(
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:That's great Jamesbond! Thanks for doing that. Those are fine girls. Great song too. But you used some of the pictures twice in the slide show. lol Rock will be pleased to know that you also included the photo he took of me and that Mongolian girl. lol

I'll promote your video though. Can you put a caption at the bottom of it with the URL to this website? Just click the Annotations tab and you will find the panel to do it with.

Btw, you should have included this picture too. She was so hot and sexy!

Can you use the new edit feature on YouTube to edit it into the video?
Winston, I did use that girl in the picture above but it was an even better photo of the two of you in a close up shot. I used that picture twice actually in the video. The reason I used some pictures twice was because I ran out of photos of you and asian girls together.

I would love to do another video of you and girls from Russia and eastern Europe but the only pictures you have are the very small photos from your photo college and they are too small to put into a video. If you had larger photos of you and the girls you met in Russia and eastern Europe, I would be able to do another nice video. As long as the pictures are at least 350 to 400 pixels I can put them in a video.

I wasn't able to add any annotations but I did put the link to the Happier Abroad website in the description of the video.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote: Winston, I did use that girl in the picture above but it was an even better photo of the two of you in a close up shot. I used that picture twice actually in the video. The reason I used some pictures twice was because I ran out of photos of you and asian girls together.

I would love to do another video of you and girls from Russia and eastern Europe but the only pictures you have are the very small photos from your photo college and they are too small to put into a video. If you had larger photos of you and the girls you met in Russia and eastern Europe, I would be able to do another nice video. As long as the pictures are at least 350 to 400 pixels I can put them in a video.

I wasn't able to add any annotations but I did put the link to the Happier Abroad website in the description of the video.
They were both great photos, but I like photos showing the girl's sexy figure. :) That's why I use them.

Ok I will either send all the Russia/Europe photos to you as a zip file, or upload them to an album. Let me see which is more convenient.

In your video manager, click on "annotations" and you will see the option to insert notes and bubbles with text in them.

Thanks again. What software are you using by the way?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Thanks again. What software are you using by the way?
I am using windows media player.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:In your video manager, click on "annotations" and you will see the option to insert notes and bubbles with text in them.
I just added some annotations to my video directing people to the happierabroad.com website. This should increase traffic to your website. A lot of people check out my youtube channel, in the little over two years I have had it, so far over 37,000 people have visited my youtube channel. :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
I just uploaded my Russia photos to three zip files for you. However, most of them are composites, so you will have to cut and paste or trim them to use in the video. Here are the download links:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Russia1.zip

http://www.happierabroad.com/Russia2.zip

http://www.happierabroad.com/Russia3.zip

I will also PM you the links to the first few albums of my Philippines photos. There are many of them, but I'll just start by sending you the first 2 or 3.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on February 13th, 2012, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Thanks again. What software are you using by the way?
I am using windows media player.
Don't you mean Windows Movie Maker? That is a simple easy to use program. How did you do so many different transitions? You have to manually select each one, as there's no way to randomize them right? Great job by the way.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:How did you do so many different transitions? You have to manually select each one, as there's no way to randomize them right? Great job by the way.
Yes, I had to manually select each one and use a transition on each one, I also used effects as well.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I am almost done with the Russian video tribute to Winston, I think you guys are really going to like it. I am working two jobs now so I don't have much free time, that's why it's taking me a few days to complete it.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is my video tribute to Winston when he was in Russia and eastern Europe meeting all those hot girls and having fun! The song I used is from the group "Thompson Twins" and the name of the song is "King for a day." It's an appropriate song for this video! :D

Last edited by jamesbond on March 5th, 2014, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Jamesbond. That was one of my favorite songs of the 80's and brings back nostalgia! I'm surprised anyone else remembers that song. You also chose great pics from the collection! Those blondes look so hot.

Btw, to get more hits on YouTube, you might want to title the video with something more catchy, such as:

"Winston dating hot girls in Russia"
"Asian guy dating hot girls in Russia"
"Asian guy picking up hot girls in Russia"
Etc.

Otherwise, people who don't know who I am have no reason to click on the video if the title doesn't sound interesting to them.

Did you get the links to my first few Philippines albums that I PMed to you?

Rock and I just went to Taichung and met lots of Taiwan girls. Maybe you can do a slide show of our photo collection too. lol More on that later though.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
You should have included these photos too. They look great don't they? :)