Should I tell that man about overseas dating?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes
36%
No
45%
IF YOU TELL HIM, I WILL COME OVER THERE AND PERSONALLY RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!
18%

Total votes: 11
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I was wondering, should I tell that guy about overseas dating? The guy I told you all about that went to jail because of his girlfriend?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm kinda of divided on this...On one hand, you want to help out a fellow, frustrated male, but I don't want to see increased competition that is already happening in some foreign countries. Eventually, at the rate the Anglo world is going, everyone and their friends are going to want foreign wives. Then what?....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:I'm kinda of divided on this...On one hand, you want to help out a fellow, frustrated male, but I don't want to see increased competition that is already happening in some foreign countries. Eventually, at the rate the Anglo world is going, everyone and their friends are going to want foreign wives. Then what?....
The US is only 5 percent of the world. So even if all US men (2.5 percent of the world) went abroad, that would still not be enough to saturate the global dating market. Get real. Stop being so paranoid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I don't think the paranoia about too many guys going abroad is justified. Even on this forum where everyone should know about the benefits, most guys won't end up doing it. And the general male population - forget it. Most won't go and most will assume you are nuts for doing so.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm kinda of divided on this...On one hand, you want to help out a fellow, frustrated male, but I don't want to see increased competition that is already happening in some foreign countries. Eventually, at the rate the Anglo world is going, everyone and their friends are going to want foreign wives. Then what?....
The US is only 5 percent of the world. So even if all US men (2.5 percent of the world) went abroad, that would still not be enough to saturate the global dating market. Get real. Stop being so paranoid.
It's even less than that: If you take a hypothetical 30M US men actively seeking a wife and divide that into 1.5B female world inhabitants seeking husbands = 0.02% of the world population. And yes, he should be told. Every Anglo male deserves a second chance, especially if he's gotten the short stick in life. Men should be helping each other out, not pushing each other down. Besides, only 2% of the US population lives overseas now, and most of them are probably not males, so less than 1% of US males live abroad now. Basically, the odds are stacked ASTRONOMICALLY in Anglo men's favor by going overseas.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I don't worry about the competition from other men because most of them are below average. Of those who are interested in going abroad how many actually do it? How many of those who go abroad actually manage to live abroad? Very few indeed.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

anyone whos willingly goes back to the girlfriend that threw him in jail doesnt have enough brain cells to comprehend living abroad.

you could buy that guy a first class ticket to overseas pussyland and he still wouldnt likely go.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

anyone whos willingly goes back to the girlfriend that threw him in jail doesnt have enough brain cells to comprehend living abroad.

you could buy that guy a first class ticket to overseas pussyland and he still wouldnt likely go.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

You should go tell him to kill himself. One less wasted sperm roaming around the world.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

My take is that it's not worth it to tell other men about overseas dating, and personally, I have never told any male in person about the option other then that I prefer to date non Americanized women.

So why should you keep your lid close? Well my list of reason are:

1. Overseas dating is not the final solution for many Western men (I would say most). For them, they love their country, they have no interest in moving, and they could care less about another culture.

2. You're putting yourself in danger of people thinking the absolute worse about you, such as, you go overseas to take advantage of poor women, or that you're a pedophile. Yes, even Western guys will think these things about you and if it gets back to, say, your boss, you could have a problem.

3. The majority of Western men (at least here in the States) are too immature to even discuss going overseas to meet women or have a pleasure trip.

4. And this ties into no.2, Western men and women who know of what you do outside the country could become jealous and try and sabotage you.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:
I can see zboys point if we are taking about patronizing relight districts around the world because word on the ground is that, over the decades, the prices have been going up, and things are getting too expensive, so clearing more guys from Western nations are waking up to traveling abroad; at least for sex.

As far as looking for a wife, I'm not worried about the shortage running out because the good girls are hidden in the local villages and you have to speak their language to get to them. It takes way more work to get to these girls that most foreign guys are simply not going to go through.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ Northamericanguy

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I have decided not to tell this man about Dating Abroad, even though it is kind of hard, because I myself went to jail because of an American woman. However, I have decided to stay the course and keep this secret to myself, unless one comes along and proves himself worthy of our secret.

What do you guys think of that idea?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

why bother most men are clueless and don't get it.most men think it is great here and continue to blame they're failure with women on them selves and focus on things like having game even a friend of mine who has a pass port and has been to the phillippines and even has family there is still buys the whole having game bull shit going to bars paying hefty cover charges just to talk to stuck up white racist ameriskanks who could care less about an asian dude.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Most people have the blinders on and like to stay willfully ignorant
it doesnt matter how many people i try to tell about truth/ freedom
real history, avoid tv, newspapers etc...
most people are just keep doing what theyre doing
only those that truly seek freedom and independent thinking
break out of the matrix and see it for what it really is
i have stopped trying to tell people anything, unless i come across
soemone who has an open mind is aware of some of the issues
there is few of us and most likely will stay this way - so dont worry
about the ecompetiiton as there wont be much at all if any
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Money and power over everything. If you have none of that, you're f***ing nothing in this world and life.

The reason you get no p***y. BECAUSE YOU BROKE AS f**k. REAL TALK.

Roll like a boss, get that money, and f**k your enemies till they beg for mercy. Then shoot them in the face. TOP CEO MENTALITY.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME