IntoTheWild must go. End of discussion.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

IntoTheWild must go. End of discussion.

Post by AmericanInMexico »

IntoTheWild needs to be banned ASAP. This site is called "Happier Abroad" and all IntoTheWild does is talk about why people should not go abroad and instead should just stay in their home countries and be happier there.

This site isn't called "Happier At Home". It is called "Happier Abroad". IntoTheWild, please leave this site right now. You are not welcome here.

Winston, if IntoTheWild does not leave voluntarily, you need to ban him. Grow up and start acting like a man and actually police your forum. Stop being so useless.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

I vouch for and defend IntoTheWild. His reputation is solid. You're just a jealous Mangina who is jealous of his superior threads.

The gringo in Mexico is complaining. How rich. American deporting himself back to Mexico and crossing the Rio Grande.

You know Mexicans have severe penalties for illegal Mexicans crossing into their country? Mexicans are the biggest racist hypocrites on the planet.

The only rule of law is MONEY, POWER = RESPECT.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yes, we need a devils advocate. Otherwise people will leave their countries for the wrong reasons. This reminds me of the alcoholics anonymous who in trying to be free from alcohl become religious idiots.

To much ranting here to few real analyzing.

It´s not always fantastic abroad. Living abroad is only for a few. Most guys who can not manage things at home can´t do it abroad that´s a fact. Many won´t tell you that. They are too shamefull.

Without advocatis diaboli, we would and like Storm Front. Always talking in circles. Is it so difficult to ignore the thread which he creates? There is only one thread of him. Calm down.

Konrad, don´t diss the mexicans. They created Thalia. I love Thalia ;-). Though she lives in NYC.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean? IntotheWild just said in his post that he was going abroad right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne