Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Post by tom »

Wu criticizes American women, and I don't disagree, but there are places that are far worse.
Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole.
Sweden is hard to understand from the outside it is a small country with a small population.
You have to get through the thin bullshit veneer to see what its actually like to live there.

The "Swedish model" is pushed as some kind of feminist utopian ideal but the on the ground reality is very different. The short answer is "The Swedish Model" is a big pile of bullshit.

The Madhouse: A critical study of Swedish society

A Swedish national shares his experiences of life in Sweden

Boots on the ground - an Italian guy who spent a couple years in Sweden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBe-x7Yyazo
This is what Swedish women are actually like.

Sweden Sucks on Topix, You have to ignore some of the tollish post but many of the ones made by Swedes reveal the real truth which is very different from the PC version.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/sweden ... 8V1G9S/p48

Sometimes I wonder if some country will offer Swedish men asylum considering how bad it is there.

The typical urban myths about Swedish women are very false, these women are among the worst on earth. While many of them look good when they are young this is nothing special, beautiful looking young women are common all over the world. Personality and attitude is very important and sorely lacking in Swedish women, most foreign guys deeply regret having any involvement with Swedish women.

Some conclusions:

Swedish women are very flaky and unreliable.

Swedish women are very cold and uncaring. They seem incapable of making any commitment to anyone.

Swedish women think they are always right about everything and treat men worse than garbage.

Swedish women are incapable of accepting any criticism, they are deeply narcissistic and chronically unhappy, very high suicide rates.

Swedish women are completely unaware how deficient they are, they think they are the greatest on earth. Strangely this has much in common with North Korea, They are both force feed ideology from a young age. Both ideologies tell them they live in the greatest place on earth and everywhere and everyone else sucks. The Stockholm Syndrome is an accurate description.

Swedish women are taught to hate men and are operationally very racist. Really these thing are one and the same. If you are not a Swedish national you will not be given a chance in Sweden, this differs greatly form America. Which brings me to this obvious point Hypocrisy, like North Korea it is extreme. Still if you are starving to death it is a better place to go of coarse but you will be an outcast and live in poverty.

Taxes are the highest in the world, there has been no major successful private enterprises started in Sweden for decades and almost all the others have left the country. There is an ongoing persistent drain of self motivated enterprising Swedes because of the strong disincentives to success in Sweden, that is making money and building a business. Recent examples are Skype now owned by Microsoft. Founded by a Swede and a Dane. Its Swedish founder commented how it was impossible to make anything work in Sweden because the workers constantly took days off and were just not willing to make any extra effort, really just doing the minimum to collect a paycheck. They built the company outside of Sweden. The company was headquartered in Luxemburg.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Pros:

They have a good economy
No capitalist slavery
They had ABBA
People are civilized and liked in the world
Girls are one of the hottest
Don´t do wars
Swedish girls abroad have a good image
They are creative they created "lunchbeat"
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Sweden has a few negatives and the problem with Western Women in general is an issue to a modern man looking for a wife.

The taxes question is, well BS in my estimation. Those that want more unlimited regulation in how they make their money move away but I doubt it would be the most talented people. How come a company like IKEA is successful? You can talk about the mistakes Saab and Volvo have made over the years, focusing on being just another mainstream choice for a near-luxury or being quirky choice of mostly American Northeastern 3-4 generation Swedish immigrants.

This rant forgets that many of the the technological advances of the last 30 years are largely a result of a massive investment in the Military Industrial Complex in America and was given "free" to the private sector after the Military gotten about as far as it wanted with it. The Internet and GPS being two items...

Nobody is stopping the next Steve Jobs to come out of Sweden. Sweden like the majority of Scandinavia is homogenous and a bit conservative. Steve Jobs is very much a product of 1960's social awareness and apart of the video game revolution. He was avid drug user as well...

I'll keep saying it, the advantage of the USA is that its nation of immigrants and diversity is our strength which is why politicians constantly use it as a tool to divide an conquer.

You need to watch the Century of Self to better understand what happen the last 30-40 years or so and how largely ONE man (Maybe two) shaped how we view large corporations, markets and products.

No place is utopia and I'll keep saying it, as a Black Man, I haven't had any major problems with Swedish women. If you're a White Guy, YMMV but don't forget the majority of White Swedish women, marry White Swedish men....
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

This is a bunch of bullshit. If Sweden was so bad, how come Swedish men don't post on forums like this? The only members I have seen complain about their women have been men from America, Australia, Canada and the UK. I have never seen any man from a country in Scandinavia post online about their women being the worst in the world. I have seen one from France and Germany, but that's all. Don't say Swedish men are too chickenshit to post online or something.

All the men I have talked to about Sweden have all said they have had success and they love the country. White, Latin and black men. I have talked to Swedish women a few years ago and they are different than American women. I actually like Canadian women better than American women. I have told this story countless times about the time I was going to move to Canada in 2006 because I was in love with a Canadian girl. Anyway, the whole "Sweden is a feminized hellhole" is a bunch of crapola.

When Swedish men start making blogs like "Why I hate Swedish women" or "Boycott Swedish Women" or "Swedish Women Suck!" then I will eat a hat. Oh yeah, Swedish women are not the among the worst in the world. American women are the worst and it's not even close. I have talked to women from almost every European country and they are night and day from American women. Every country has their rotten apples, but America seems to have its fair share of rotten apple trees.

P.S. when I say "talking" I also mean on Skype via video chat or on the phone.

P.S.S. Swedish men have a reputation, just like the women, to be ultra attractive. Think of Alexander Skarsgård from HBO's "True Blood" series.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

wages in sweden

Post by targetguy »

8) what i saw on a 60 minute news documentary was that in sweden if you make 25per hour you are taxed on over half ofthat and the employees share is less then half. We are taxed in the us but nothing to that extreme. it seems the half that are not working and living pretty good on the ones who are working with that kind of system.
no scammers
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Rumor from the front is that Swedish men make a drive for the Danish bridge/causeway, to have fun & boink on the weekends, since Copenhagen et al are similar to Amsterdam, in terms of activities.

This sounds a bit like the Saudi to Bahrain relationship where many foreign workers go to Bahrain for weekend drinking and boinking binges, instead of risking it, in King Abdullah's police state.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Sure Sweden pays more of their income in taxes of the top................BUT what do they get for that money?

Free College education.
Free Health Care......

IF you add up ALL the taxes we pay, not just income taxes, BUT gas tax, sales tax, taxes on utilities, property tax, cell phone tax, and on and on and on.........

I bet we are much behind in Sweden when it comes to TOTAL percentage of income that goes to taxes.

And what do we get for our tax money.........?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Konradzsky wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:This is a bunch of bullshit. If Sweden was so bad, how come Swedish men don't post on forums like this? The only members I have seen complain about their women have been men from America, Australia, Canada and the UK. I have never seen any man from a country in Scandinavia post online about their women being the worst in the world. I have seen one from France and Germany, but that's all. Don't say Swedish men are too chickenshit to post online or something.

All the men I have talked to about Sweden have all said they have had success and they love the country. White, Latin and black men. I have talked to Swedish women a few years ago and they are different than American women. I actually like Canadian women better than American women. I have told this story countless times about the time I was going to move to Canada in 2006 because I was in love with a Canadian girl. Anyway, the whole "Sweden is a feminized hellhole" is a bunch of crapola.

When Swedish men start making blogs like "Why I hate Swedish women" or "Boycott Swedish Women" or "Swedish Women Suck!" then I will eat a hat. Oh yeah, Swedish women are not the among the worst in the world. American women are the worst and it's not even close. I have talked to women from almost every European country and they are night and day from American women. Every country has their rotten apples, but America seems to have its fair share of rotten apple trees.

P.S.S. Swedish men have a reputation, just like the women, to be ultra attractive. Think of Alexander Skarsgård from HBO's "True Blood" series.
PhxSosa is a liar and a fraud. He already admitted he gets no German p***y. He secretly wants to be WHITE SOOO BAD.

I've seen Sosa's pic. He's dark and ugly as shit. He looks like a shit-stained Casper that got dickslapped raped by Mongols.

I wish misfortune, unluckiness, and terrible tragedy in PhxSosa's life. May he burn in hell for the nigger that he is.

f**k you Sosa. you're a faggot and you know it cocksucker.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: wages in sweden

Post by djfourmoney »

targetguy wrote:8) what i saw on a 60 minute news documentary was that in sweden if you make 25per hour you are taxed on over half ofthat and the employees share is less then half. We are taxed in the us but nothing to that extreme. it seems the half that are not working and living pretty good on the ones who are working with that kind of system.
This has been talked into the ground. For what your get back in public services from the Swedish Government, its worth the trade-off of slightly higher taxes. You are basically taxed at 35% or less, give or take. Its morons like Mitt Romey a Corporate Raider, who makes income off his investments and charged 15% because its Capital Gains. That is why he gave away the proceeds from the sales of his book, that would have been taxed as income....

The rich get away with lower overall taxes when the GOP and other Right Wing kooks try to say they pay higher income taxes. That maybe true to a point, but overall they are not going broke over paying taxes, nor making the investments in their companies based on tax policy.

I suggest you read David Cay Johnston's Books, any of them... - http://wweek.com/portland/article-17350 ... taxes.html

You pay less taxes than many European countries and get less out of your Government. This is why so many people were hot to spend the $250-$500-$1500 President Bush handed out, I think that was 2005. Or jumped on the Cash for Clunkers deal, its a celebration to get anything out of this Government in the last 30 years while you've seen your wages stagnant over the same time period.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Konradzsky wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:This is a bunch of bullshit. If Sweden was so bad, how come Swedish men don't post on forums like this? The only members I have seen complain about their women have been men from America, Australia, Canada and the UK. I have never seen any man from a country in Scandinavia post online about their women being the worst in the world. I have seen one from France and Germany, but that's all. Don't say Swedish men are too chickenshit to post online or something.

PhxSosa is a liar and a fraud. He already admitted he gets no German p***y. He secretly wants to be WHITE SOOO BAD.

I've seen Sosa's pic. He's dark and ugly as shit. He looks like a shit-stained Casper that got dickslapped raped by Mongols.

I wish misfortune, unluckiness, and terrible tragedy in PhxSosa's life. May he burn in hell for the nigger that he is.

f**k you Sosa. you're a faggot and you know it cocksucker.
Why is he a liar I have been to Sweden....

He's not trying to be White at all.

Man you're caustic.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Just a few things, most people speak Swedish in Sweden.
The population is small.
Guys in Sweden need to know there are other better options for them.

eländig håla - Hell Hole
kastrering - The pussification of Sweden
begåvningsflykt - The brain drain caused by feminism

There are many Scandinavian guys who go to live in places like Thailand, Philippines or many other places to get away from man hating feminism they experience in there native countries.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Just because Swedish men go to other countries doesn't mean Swedish women suck. Many Europeans travel. Men and women alike. I think you are jumping to conclusions. Swedish women aren't perfect, but they are much better than American women.

Many men on this forum are afraid of first world women and I don't know why. First world to men on here and other forums = feminism and it is bullshit. I have talked to women from rich European countries and their attitudes are nothing like American women.

It is night and day. Maybe it is just my luck?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

There was a study that reported that the women in Sweden were the most bisexual women in the world at 33 percent having lesbian fantasies.

I bet the feminism in that country is definitely linked to the women's sexuality in Sweden.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

f**k taxes and f**k the govt for trying to run the markets....

capitalism is freedom...buy as little or as much as you want with whatever money you have.

state run economy is slavery....try not paying for some govt run ponzi scheme and see how long you stay out of jail.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Maker55 wrote:There was a study that reported that the women in Sweden were the most bisexual women in the world at 33 percent having lesbian fantasies.

I bet the feminism in that country is definitely linked to the women's sexuality in Sweden.
That sounds a like a descriptor for Northampton, Massachusetts with Smith College :roll:

I guess I won't be visiting Sweden.

Heck when I'm on I-91, going north from Hartford, I don't stop till I hit the Vermont border :wink: