Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Jesus NEVER EXISTED. There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that he ever existed.

www.jesusneverexisted.com
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Jesus NEVER EXISTED. There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that he ever existed.

www.jesusneverexisted.com
The point wasn't if Jesus existed (you always missing the point anyway, Killing Whitey is not what I was calling for, perfect example) its that most of these less than human people hate Jews but worship Christianity, that's called hypocrisy....
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jackal wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote: He was denied a path to justice so he created one of his own.
How was Brevik "denied a path to justice"?
Brevik noted the vast rise in crime rate in Norway and noted that there was no way in which he could ensure that the victims of crime gained a path to justice.

Some men, like me, see that denying OTHER people are path to justice is ALSO OUR BUSINESS.

Not all of us are so selfish and self centered as you Jackal. Not all of us think it is only when we ourselves are denied a path to justice that "someone must do something about this".
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: Not all of us are so selfish and self centered as you Jackal. Not all of us think it is only when we ourselves are denied a path to justice that "someone must do something about this".
It's "selfish" that I'm against the idea of gunning down unarmed civilians??

I'm not against non-violent forms of activism (Martin Luther King, Jr., Gandhi, Occupy, etc.). Gandhi accomplished great things without ever pulling a trigger.

Governments are based on compromise. People can't just go and shoot teenagers who are associated with the political party one doesn't like every time they get upset about something! That's really the Taliban way of doing things. The end result of that kind of society is anarchy.

Where's the "path to justice" for the parents of Brevik's victims?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

'Gender quotas would benefit Sweden's corporate boards'
http://www.thelocal.se/32466/20110308/

That's the article title. Then follows the usual typical Swedish PC bullshit.
That's not whats interesting its all the comments that follow.
Amost every comment is against this stupidity. That would have not be as true a few years ago. It seems the average Swede has caught on and realized the feminist social engineering does not work. They also see the hypocrisy. They see how this anti-meritocracy crap undermined the hell out of things. This system has been driving ambitious Swedish men out of the country for decades now.
Now the average Swede has to think of what they are going to do on Ramadan. Life is changing.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

I resided in sweden for a period of time and i will tell you all that it is a feminist, racist shithole. Most swede men, the ones who didnt leave are actually gay, or they love feminism. Personally i never experienced this so called swedish charm, as mentioned by many westerners. I did experience swedish hate. I also attended in disguise a neo nazi rally in malmo. Many swedish men are angry and are exploited by americans who come over and fill their heads with anti immigration ideology and hate. When the real problem is the female entitlement system. In sweden women run everything. The trains, the buses, infrastructure, everything. Men have been replaced. Many men left for other lands to get away from these sick women. I never met a swedish woman who was not full of hate or had serious mental issues. In the 90s the government set out to offer training to women only in the areas of truck driving and heavy equipment. Men were literally forced out of the workforce. Now they are nazis. The ones who can think fled the country. Leaving only the gays and femi sympathizers behind. I was once told by a swedish man that a mans place is in the kitchen. When i objected to his comment he became angry. The place is a shithole. One that i would never, never live in again. The women there are some of the biggest racists out there. Perhaps even more than the men.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I have never been to Sweden, I just have to take my best guess. From what you describe there is some inevitable drastic changes in store for Sweden. As the Muslim population rises a clash is all but certain. You have a special privilege class of man hating feminist-gay/raciest verses a disenfranchised Islam. From what I gather it is not like America, the people from Islamic countries do not integrate into Swedish society. Its hard to imagine these two ideologies ever mixing. If this does not change you have the possible makings of a civil war, the shooting degenerative kind at some point.

For a young Swedish unemployed guy choosing between the butch feminist/gay thing vs Neo Nazi I can see the difference in appeal.

Those who think big changes like this are not possible can look at America in 1600, the Indians outnumbered the Europeans by a very large margin, they knew the land. It would have seemed impossible that they would be replaced. In the last 40 years entire areas in the Southwest USA have completely changed from all white to almost all Hispanic.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I have never been to Sweden, I just have to take my best guess. From what you describe there is some inevitable drastic changes in store for Sweden. As the Muslim population rises a clash is all but certain. You have a special privilege class of man hating feminist-gay/raciest verses a disenfranchised Islam. From what I gather it is not like America, the people from Islamic countries do not integrate into Swedish society. Its hard to imagine these two ideologies ever mixing. If this does not change you have the possible makings of a civil war, the shooting degenerative kind at some point.

For a young Swedish unemployed guy choosing between the butch feminist/gay thing vs Neo Nazi I can see the difference in appeal.

Those who think big changes like this are not possible can look at America in 1600, the Indians outnumbered the Europeans by a very large margin, they knew the land. It would have seemed impossible that they would be replaced. In the last 40 years entire areas in the Southwest USA have completely changed from all white to almost all Hispanic.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Its hard to imagine these two ideologies ever mixing. If this does not change you have the possible makings of a civil war, the shooting degenerative kind at some point.

Ja it is quite bad and civil war may happen one day. Perhaps over immigration but the disenfranchisement of men shall bring something far greater to Sweden. In the form of Swedish men abandoning Sweden all together for other places where their contributions are relevant. The usa is taking notes from Sweden and following the pattern. During my time in Sweden i did not find the women to be so approachable. Often they were hostile, indifferent and arrogant. They believe that they are never wrong, about anything. Most men I met there were not happy. They reminded me of american men a lot in that they were commanded by women. They had no backbone whatsoever. Women rule in Sweden, that was very clear to me the day I arrived. I felt the same tone in Denmark also. It has been established in those lands that men simply are inferior to women. This seemed to be socially and academically acknowledged. Everything seemed to reinforce this kind of hate. Much like the usa each component of the media feeds into and promotes the ideology of hate. As with any hate movement its demise shall be found when people reach a point of no return. Sweden's day is coming as is America's in regards to institutionalized hatred of men. Sadly the world is headed for total war. Feminism and its affects shall be one of the topics up on the table. One of the most frightening and destructive things in the world is an angry young man. This generation of young men have been given the short end of the stick. How are they going to respond in a word where all of the best jobs are given to women. All of the rich are women, all of the arts and sciences are dominated by women. How shall they respond to a world where their fathers and brothers are homeless and in the gutter while women drive BMW's and Mercs. (Already a reality in some places- like my city). Who will they see as the enemy? Who will they perceive to be their oppressor? Not white men or black men/Asian but ALL Men have a lot to lose if this hate movement is not stopped. The future for our sons, boys is at stake. All because of a biological/physical disposition. Just as hatred against ethnic groups is not acceptable. Hatred of all men is not either. Hate is not equality. Equality is not disenfranchising one group in the name of another. Two wrongs don't make a right.

American style feminism much like various other ideologies or 'products' are very much an extension of America's imperialist effort to modify other cultures into the american model. This is done for $$$$. Its all marketing. Feminism is a market, a brand and that brand brings various corporations money. The injection of feminism into everything allows for the 'feminist' market to invest in products that support their ideology. An ideology of hate. Its just like everything else. The Gay 'movement' very much is a brand too. Its all about money. I work in marketing. I know what I am talking about. But the result of this form of exploitation shall be the ruination of humanity as a whole. Women will suffer greatly in what has yet to come.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

http://features.pewforum.org/muslim-pop ... c/#/Sweden

I was looking at the demographics it probably wont be till the later part of this century before the numbers hit the tipping point. Changes in immigration could modify this. Numbers like this are hard to predict.

Personally I see the radical feminism as a dead end. When women adopt in mass you get very low birth rates far below replacement. If feminist succeed in disadvantaging men putting women in there jobs it will make women more poorer as in the real world women rely on men for support and to do so many things women are unwilling to do. The exodus of the really entrepreneurial men has been going on for a while I think and will continue. The few Swedish women I have had contact with were horrible, they really hated men. You cant make a judgement on just a few of coarse. In the end it is hard to say the outcome, Sweden is so abnormal it just cant stay like this, it will change. But for now its not a place I would like to stay.

I have some Danish friends. Most women I get along with ok. I remember my friends sister, at that point I never meet her before. I dont remember the details but she expected an apology or it was more like the expectation to grovel. I am not sure maybe it was for something like women are always the victims, I just did not go along with it. I said you expect me to apologize for that, are you kidding? You should apologize to me for the insult. She ran off in her room and hid the rest of the night.
Last edited by tom on July 28th, 2012, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

tom wrote:http://features.pewforum.org/muslim-pop ... c/#/Sweden

I was looking at the demographics it probably wont be till the later part of this century before the numbers hit the tipping point. Changes in immigration could modify this. Numbers like this are hard to predict.

Personally I see the radical feminism as a dead end. When women adopt in mass you get very low birth rates far below replacement. If feminist succeed in disadvantaging men putting women in there jobs it will make women more poorer as in the real world women rely on men for support and to do so many things women are unwilling to do. The exodus of the really entrepreneurial men has been going on for a while I think and will continue. The few Swedish women I have had contact with were horrible, the worst on earth. You cant make a judgement on just a few of coarse. In the end it is hard to say the outcome, Sweden is so abnormal it just cant stay like this, it will change. But for now its not a place I would like to stay.

The only thing I can is that most men in the world will not accept being slave to women. It will bring about War and massive revolts. Men have always fought against systems of oppression. Many men will not submit to being degraded any further. Conflict is coming and it will not be in the later part of the century. It will be soon. The tipping point is already here. Men are tired of having ideologies shoved down their throats with no say whatsoever. The numbers of suicide, school shootings and more are already at an extreme. Sweden is screwed already. Look, nobody wants to invest there. All of the countries that degrade men will fall. The future resides in the investment in men and boys. Men build things like community. When a man feels needed he creates. When he feels unneeded he destroys. Its as simple as that. Most american men are totally degraded. The usa is so weak in its core. it's weak because the men are weak. They were broken. How many men feel the want and desire to protect the usa? How many men care? What are they protecting? A society that doesn't even appreciate or respect the very men who built it? America in particular was built by White men, Black men, Asian men and more. It was their hands that forged the railways and raised the building. White men built New York City into a tower of steel and concrete. But so many live in that city alone and degraded by women every day. Their fathers and grand fathers were the masters of so many great things. But their sons and grand sons suffer the indignity of loneliness and isolation. The current state of the usa is an injustice to its forefathers. Who sacrificed so much for so many. Black men too who though their future offspring are *uckedup. Those old black guys of yesteryear did at least try to leave something for future generations. They worked hard and built much of the american south.

It is not about who did what or who did more or less than someone else. Its about ALL Men who gave and created and sacrificed. So that their could be a space shuttle program, a railroad. The food women eat and homes to live in. Those things were built by men. What greater slap in the face than to be hated for being a Man.

Sweden can go to hell for what it has done. Their male Viking legacies are the stuff of legend. Yet they throw it all away for some feminist bullshit. They destroy themselves and who they are by rejecting those things that make them great.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

In America it seems we have much more open discussion about how feminism is bullshit. In Sweden this does not seem possible.
Women especially radical feminist sort dont want any criticism of there bullshit ideas. They only are interested in getting more special treatment and privileges.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

That is correct. If you openly discuss issues regarding women you could lose your job or worse be arrested.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

designer wrote:That is correct. If you openly discuss issues regarding women you could lose your job or worse be arrested.
Then create you own jobs and have your own courts and own peace officers.

Men who bow to their guvments are cowards and do not deserve jobs or freedom.

"Give me liberty or give me death"

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

More stuff about the crazy man hating nuts in Sweden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMmgVjx7s7M

This you tube is about all kinds crazy claims of satanic killings of children.
I have actually heard a chick making these kinds of claims, she has condition known as schizophrenia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn3cHsHn ... re=related