I Have Confession(s) to Make

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

I Have Confession(s) to Make

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

One of my only American friends here in Mexico is an American black man. He is a very nice man who spent 20 years in the Army and is now retired and living here on his military retirement pay. He was very smart and did not marry an American woman, and so now in his early 40s he is enjoying the high life, living in Mexico on about $1500 USD a month which is very good money here. (The average Mexican in this area makes about $400 USD a month, so his income is about 4 times higher than the average income for this area).

He has no problem attracting local Mexican women and he has told me that race has been a non-issue here. He even said that being in the United States, he is constantly reminded that he is black but that here in Mexico no one says anything about it at all; they just treat him as another American, although they do call him "negrito" (which in Mexico is not an offensive term at all but just a friendly way to greet a black person).

The most surprising thing he told me was that in the United States, the very people he can't stand to be around are other blacks. He says he's sick of ghetto blacks who have no ambition in life constantly telling him he's a "sellout" who "acts white" because he speaks English properly, has a college degree, and doesn't dress like a gang member. I have met several other black Americans here in Mexico and they all have the same story: they are in Mexico because they do not act like the black people in the United States and so therefore went abroad to find the happiness they could not find in the United States.

I can see why this site attracts so many black members: blacks in the United States are expected to act in a certain way and if they don't, then other blacks treat them as Uncle Toms. The black Americans who travel to other countries tend to be the more intelligent and educated blacks who are sick of being held back by other blacks. Therefore, I fully support all the blacks on this site who really do wish to become Happier Abroad. PhoenixSosa, don't let anyone hold you back just because of your race. Whatever hatred you might receive abroad as a black person (and I underlined "might" since it probably won't happen) is still better than what awaits you if you stay in the United States. It's time for you to go and be Happier Abroad!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Have Confession(s) to Make

Post by Rock »

I've never tried to mislead black guys about Asia. In fact, I've generally encouraged them. You gotta understand, the perceptions of individuals get skewed by their own experience. The girls who hang out with white guys tend to be the ones who like white guys. Many may not like black guys. The ones who are into black guys will be with them and probably telling them that they are not interested in whites or local guys. Perception is very subjective and based on ones personal experience as well as those of his friends.

But, many countries are naturally more open to some races over others. My philosophy is to discover these differences and then share them in order to allow guys to achieve the maximum handicap. A lot of people will say that in Asia, the hottest spot for black guys is Japan. So if I was black, I would definitely give that a try. I think Taiwan is pretty neutral (black and white are close). For China, it depends. I think a lot of girls there are still biased against blacks or even foreigners in general. But a lot of others are not. With hundreds of millions of girls, its still good if that's your thing. A lot of girls in PI may actually have some bias against black guys. I don't know but that's the impression I got there. For example, I showed your photo and some of those silly shots of Winston to a couple of cute girls there. Both ruled you out but one said she thought Winston was OK and the other was actually attracted to him. I actually think a black guy could also do quite well in Bangkok if he's attractive. I think Repat has such a friend. I really don't know about Vietnam and Cambodia but I suspect if you have American money, then to them, you are worthy of consideration, white or black, young or old.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Listening to white men:
This is the controversy. I got in lots of trouble asking white men about women from other countries and it has gotten me nowhere. Ladislav, sorry my friend, but you are a prime example of this. I wasn't even going to consider Europe because of the fearmongering of the skinhead shit. I decided to talk to women from European countries and I have had nothing but success. Yes, I have struck out before like a few weeks ago with the Norweigan girl slamming me hard, but I generally have better success with European women than white women. Anyway, every time I asked a white guy about a country like Colombia it was the same shit. Just substitute the country. "Country X doesn't like black people" or "Country X women don't like black guys." I kinda understand why white guys do this.

Not to sound cocky, but many white men seem to be threatened by black guys and competition. There is no competition. Many black men don't even travel and the reason why many black men like myself won't go to Thailand or Taiwan is because we have false information or we are being lied to. We are being fed bullshit. I don't have problems in America with other races, but all of a sudden I have this race mentality in my head. "Hey, Japanese women hate black people! Not even going to go there now!" How did this happen? Who fed me this? White men are the golden ticket. You can go anywhere in the world. You are in the higher echelon of everything. You are always the default. It has to make you feel good. Like the whole "American men are the best in the world." They are talking about white guys.
I know what you mean.

A little while ago I had a European business partner (who was a closet racist and his former life was connected to White Nationalists groups) and over time when you work together you let things out about how you truly feel.

Well, he only associated with me because I made him money and was a good honest partner, he also knew I was a "cool black dude" and would not get angry over subjects that many people get angry or overly emotional over.

So story short, one day he tells me that I should only date black girls and that I should not date white women (he was married to a white woman).

Now in my head I'm thinking, "why in the hell is he so concerned over my sex/love life?" Also, "why is he bringing the race issue into sexual indulgences?".

Story short, I did more research and came to the conclusion that when a African man has sex with a European woman, it means genetic annihilation for the European man and his race.

So what that essentially means is that no European man can in good conscience encourage men from other racial gropes to sleep with their women because they would be encouraging the annihilation of themselves.

Europeans have no choice but to think this way being that they are much fewer in number and they wish to stay in control of everything.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Great post Phoenix.

I've loved Asian women forever, but it's only recently I considered dating them.

I wish I'd started meeting Asian women earlier in life, but I thought [wrongly!] only Thai women dated Western dudes, and I'm not that keen on Thais.

Just make sure you work out the differences between the countries - Japanese, Chinese and Filipina women are NOT similar!

I dated some Japanese women but I found them hard work. I do know black guys with Japanese wives, so you could be popular in Japan. However, be realistic about the cost of finding a Japanese wife, and you have to almost stalk them to get anywhere with them.

Chinese women are in my opinion the hottest in Asia. If you ignore the Chinese Love Links women with "no blacks" on their profiles you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a Chinese wife.

The downside with Chinese women is that many of them have very strong personalities and you'll have to make sure they don't end up owning you. Ha ha ha, my Chinese friend's Chinese boss isn't allowed to keep any of his earnings in case he spends them on a mistress :twisted: .

I have a couple of Filipina friends and they have lovely personalities. The downside is that there are a lot of scammers from the Philippines on DiA and other sites. Due to the poverty issue they'll marry anyone, so make sure they're marrying you for the right reasons. I prefer Chinese women here, because I've had plenty of rejections from them. I take this as a good sign that they're really thinking about their future, and not marrying the first Western guy who comes along.

I don't think race is much of an issue with Asian dating. I've seen a lot of Japanese women with black guys. There are a lot of black men in Guangzhou, but they seem to mostly have black wives. Given how fat their wives usually are, I'm sure they've got Chinese mistresses on the side :shock: .

In Guangzhou I did see a Chinese guy with a Western girlfriend - now that's a rarity!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

AmericanInMexico wrote:One of my only American friends here in Mexico is an American black man. He is a very nice man who spent 20 years in the Army and is now retired and living here on his military retirement pay. He was very smart and did not marry an American woman, and so now in his early 40s he is enjoying the high life, living in Mexico on about $1500 USD a month which is very good money here. (The average Mexican in this area makes about $400 USD a month, so his income is about 4 times higher than the average income for this area).

He has no problem attracting local Mexican women and he has told me that race has been a non-issue here. He even said that being in the United States, he is constantly reminded that he is black but that here in Mexico no one says anything about it at all; they just treat him as another American, although they do call him "negrito" (which in Mexico is not an offensive term at all but just a friendly way to greet a black person).

The most surprising thing he told me was that in the United States, the very people he can't stand to be around are other blacks. He says he's sick of ghetto blacks who have no ambition in life constantly telling him he's a "sellout" who "acts white" because he speaks English properly, has a college degree, and doesn't dress like a gang member. I have met several other black Americans here in Mexico and they all have the same story: they are in Mexico because they do not act like the black people in the United States and so therefore went abroad to find the happiness they could not find in the United States.

I can see why this site attracts so many black members: blacks in the United States are expected to act in a certain way and if they don't, then other blacks treat them as Uncle Toms.
The black Americans who travel to other countries tend to be the more intelligent and educated blacks who are sick of being held back by other blacks. Therefore, I fully support all the blacks on this site who really do wish to become Happier Abroad. PhoenixSosa, don't let anyone hold you back just because of your race. Whatever hatred you might receive abroad as a black person (and I underlined "might" since it probably won't happen) is still better than what awaits you if you stay in the United States. It's time for you to go and be Happier Abroad!
^^ This is ALL TRUE! Excellent post!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Listening to white men:
This is the controversy. I got in lots of trouble asking white men about women from other countries and it has gotten me nowhere. Ladislav, sorry my friend, but you are a prime example of this. I wasn't even going to consider Europe because of the fearmongering of the skinhead shit. I decided to talk to women from European countries and I have had nothing but success. Yes, I have struck out before like a few weeks ago with the Norweigan girl slamming me hard, but I generally have better success with European women than white women. Anyway, every time I asked a white guy about a country like Colombia it was the same shit. Just substitute the country. "Country X doesn't like black people" or "Country X women don't like black guys." I kinda understand why white guys do this.

Not to sound cocky, but many white men seem to be threatened by black guys and competition. There is no competition. Many black men don't even travel and the reason why many black men like myself won't go to Thailand or Taiwan is because we have false information or we are being lied to. We are being fed bullshit. I don't have problems in America with other races, but all of a sudden I have this race mentality in my head. "Hey, Japanese women hate black people! Not even going to go there now!" How did this happen? Who fed me this? White men are the golden ticket. You can go anywhere in the world. You are in the higher echelon of everything. You are always the default. It has to make you feel good. Like the whole "American men are the best in the world." They are talking about white guys.
I know what you mean.

A little while ago I had a European business partner (who was a closet racist and his former life was connected to White Nationalists groups) and over time when you work together you let things out about how you truly feel.

Well, he only associated with me because I made him money and was a good honest partner, he also knew I was a "cool black dude" and would not get angry over subjects that many people get angry or overly emotional over.

So story short, one day he tells me that I should only date black girls and that I should not date white women (he was married to a white woman).

Now in my head I'm thinking, "why in the hell is he so concerned over my sex/love life?" Also, "why is he bringing the race issue into sexual indulgences?".

Story short, I did more research and came to the conclusion that when a African man has sex with a European woman, it means genetic annihilation for the European man and his race.

So what that essentially means is that no European man can in good conscience encourage men from other racial gropes to sleep with their women because they would be encouraging the annihilation of themselves.

Europeans have no choice but to think this way being that they are much fewer in number and they wish to stay in control of everything.
Thanks for your reply, NorthAmericanguy.

It just bothers me when guys do this. I don't care if other men date black women. Date them all if you life. Why do I care about another man's sex life? There's something so deep...That could be the reason behind it. Blacks do this too with the whole, "we are going extinct!" Is it my fault that Europe has the lowest birthrates? This is one of those things you must do on your own. You must learn on your own and that is what I have to do. I can't rely on second hand experience anymore. One black guy says he failed in China and the other is having a blast. It is not even about the women or only the women. It is quality of life too. I am miserable.

Currently, my life is great as far my job even though I wanted to advance and my living situation is the best I ever had my whole time on Earth. I can't act like I don't want a girlfriend or a LTR because I do. I was built for relationships. I am sick of being the guy being picked last on the team like in school where you pick teammates in baseball or something. My ex-girlfriend done some damage to me hard. I was a booty call for a minute and that's not really me. I was in a LTR and I was used to that. It is gone now. I am tired of not being worth something. I do feel worthless.

The success men on here have makes me jealous. Congrats on your relationships, but I am still single. I want that shit so bad. I don't need it, I want it. I want to love and take care of someone and I want the same in return. It is a shame that you find Asian women attracted or even European women and all of these bullshit reasons are holding you back because of your skin or your own insecurities. I just needed to post this thread because I think about this every single day and it drives me nuts.
Yea, I hear yea. And I feel somewhat sorry for you guys who really want and were built for LTR because it's MUCH harder to find and it's not for sale anywhere like p***y.

And to take it further, it's not really your job to find a partner because it's the job of ELDERS in the community to pair up their daughters with eligible men. S***, we men have enough to worry about such as making money and moving up in social status and this "looking for a woman" is just another job, except we don't even get paid for it!

Anyhow, just keep in the back of your mind that you could move 6000mi away and still not find any love. If anything your putting yourself in a position to have greater odds of finding love, but you still might not capture it so just make sure to enjoy the ride at least.
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

I personally feel that the following seems to apply: (These are generalizations and can't possibly apply to everyone in these countries...only speaking to the trend as I see it.)

Asians in poor countries have this sense that they need to move up the social and economic ladder. To many of them, that spells white guy or lighter skinned asian. It's centuries of the darker skinned people being a symbol of someone who spends more time outdoors doing manual labor. The mindset is that a darker skinned Thai dude probably spends all day outdoors working. That mentality is bred into them.

Asians in richer countries (like Japan) are not looking to move up the economic ladder as much because they are not scraping by for survival. Black guys do VERY well in Japan. I see some of the most beautiful Japanese women on the arm of a black guy. (I've lived here for a year (deployed for 6 months of it), but haven't traveled too much outside the Yokohama/Tokyo area.)

The Philippines is a bit of an enigma. Because of a long history of being colonized by other nations and because of how many of them move away from The Philippines for work, many of them probably have family who have either dated other races, married other races, or have regular interactions with other races. Also, because of how many family members have married other races and/or have worked overseas, Filipino people end up being more cultured, open minded, and accepting compared to other SE Asian countries.

You should try your hand in Japan if you have the opportunity. Unfortunately with the exchange rate, it's very expensive right now. But seriously, I don't see very many black guys in the Navy being turned down around these parts. That same desire that you have that pushes Asian women way above Latin women for your attractions, many Japanese women have that same desire towards black guys over other races.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

lol, I'm about to mobb to Japan. For real....
polya
Junior Poster

Most Asian women will find you sexy.

Post by polya »

Most Asian women will find you sexy. I think you will do well especially in poorer countries like Thailand. Richer countries like Japan are full of conceited women - many won't marry any man, so you'd have the same chances as everyone else there.

Good idea to steer away from Eastern Europe - know male students from Liberia who studied in Moscow and their Russian girlfriend's parents broke them up!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Not to sound cocky, but many white men seem to be threatened by black guys and competition. There is no competition.
I agree, as a white guy, I could care less how many white women you date, I know you'll give up on them eventually like I did. In the end, all flights lead to Asia, its women are yours for the taking. With about 500,000,000 women in China, the odds are in your favor.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: So story short, one day he tells me that I should only date black girls and that I should not date white women (he was married to a white woman).

What does that last sentence have to do with anything? How are Europeans wishing to stay in control of everything when they are helping every ethnicity except their own get ahead.

I've already mentioned my opinion on race mixing but as this forum is filled with sex-addicts, indoctrinated idiots, and people with severe physiological issues caused by a life in America, I'll repeat some points.

Adults have different opinions on race mixing than children. When I was a younger I only wanted girlfriends different from me. I also celebrated "diversity" (which is actually the destruction of diversity), when I saw people dating outside their race. But when I started to really become a man in my late teens, something started to happen. My feelings changed. I guess I was naturally falling into the role of the patriarch (protector, decision maker, etc). I wasn't so enthusiastic about white women marrying outside their race. Moreover I realized I would have to lead by example and not be a hypocrite.

But I don't think it's only men who go through this, look how the opinions of young daughters different from that of their mothers. Many of those girls will eventually "wise up" when they get into their 20s, but by then it's often too late (pregnancy, etc). For thousands of years people valued their parent's input in their choice of fiancée. There were even arranged marriages. Now that's out the window. The youth, thanks to media programming, are constantly shitting on the ways of old, thinking they are smarter and more righteous than their ancestors. They're not. A stubborn father doesn't make the rules and enjoy his job, he never asked to be burdened with the responsibility of protecting the tribe. But a good father does his job despite being called racist, etc.

Notice how the media is always demonizing the few remaining good parents as close-minded. While pot-smoking parents with a "relaxed approach" who let their kids raise themselves are glorified. :x

What is race anyways? The lines we were divided on were created by the elites, the very same people who are now erasing them. The culturally defined idea of race is a human construct and varies depending on where you travel to. However there is another side to it, genetics. That is not imagined. The Germanic mind/body has certain motivations and excels at certain things. And the various African ethnicities have their hard-wired motivations and they excel at certain things.

In this current Anglo-Judeo industrial age (which is collapsing as we speak by the way), Africans were unwanted. A black kid with 80 iq can't compete with a white or asian kid with 120 iq when it comes to sitting in class 8 hours a day memorizing bullshit. I'm not saying any child likes the accepted method of public education (conformity training) followed by college, but people with certain traits are better set up for it.

When you race mix, you're not annihilating "the white race". There is no such thing. The white race was annihilated when they bred with Neanderthals. The white's of Portugal are now 10% black. And so on. There are no races, but there are traits caused by varying degrees of mixtures. When you race mix you're dulling your traits, and saying they bring nothing of value. And you dull the woman's traits. Sure there are always going to be unintended benefits when you mix two of anything, but there are predictable negatives. Race mixing as an exception is a good thing. And it adds spice to life and prevents genetic disorders from in-breeding. But mass race mixing (millions of white men being only interested in asians, millions of black men being only interested in non-blacks, etc) can only have negative consequences. You can p***y foot around that all you want, and call me all sorts of names, but that's hard to deny.

I'm a product of "race mixing". And most of my friends are foreign-born immigrants or 2nd generation Americans with foreign-born parents. I speak from experience when I say race mixing does not work, multiculturalism does not work. It creates problems with no solutions in sight. Victims of these problems are not even allowed to admit there is a problem. There is always going to be half this or one-forth that.. and there is always going to be immigrants and minorities. But I don't envy those people. I don't envy people caught between two cultures, or two races, or two cultures AND two races.

The urge to f**k does not make one more enlightened. I don't know how I can emphasise that enough. Numerous men on here have (indirectly) explained they're not capable of love, and can't differentiate between reptilian lust and love. And yet they seem to want men of other races to shake their hand while they're debasing local women. I'll rant more on that later..

I can fly to the Phillippines and impregnate a bunch of women, but that would not make me a better man. I'd rather find a woman similar to me and honor my ancestors, (who persevered through much tougher times), by perpetuating their lines and having kids that look like me. I can travel to other countries and respect their culture from a distance without resorting to colonization, (f***ing them). That's just my opinion. There's little that pisses me off more than panzies talking shit about the men of other countries, but those same panzies going over to the country they hate and sexing their women. If you hate white men but love white women, well then you're exactly the type of panzy this 'rant' was written for.