Merry Christmas Everyone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy new year! For your viewing enjoyment check out this hilarious video! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't forget to download my gift for you all here:

viewtopic.php?t=12222

Best wishes for success and happiness,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post by odbo »

jamesbond wrote:I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
No thank you viewtopic.php?t=12234
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Feliz Navidad a todos en Happieraborad!!! y felices fiestas... Coman mucho, tomen mucho y disfruten al maximo estos dias....(Es lo que todo dominicano hace en diciembre.....)
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

Merry Christmas folks... or whatever it is you believe in.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If the world ends in 2012, then this will be our last Christmas. Let's hope not though. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:If the world ends in 2012, then this will be our last Christmas. Let's hope not though. LOL
Yeah, let's hope the world doesn't end on December 21, 2012 as some people are predicting. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and in the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us, everyone." lol :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:If the world ends in 2012, then this will be our last Christmas. Let's hope not though. LOL
If anything happens it's going to be something to do with the Sun. The Sun goes through cycles where it produces massive solar flairs which when aimed at Earth could knock out the electrical grids/transformers.

If the electrical grids get knocked out we will all be thrown back into the 18th century or even further back. Now that's really not a problem, the problem will be all the nuclear plants that have no electricity to keep the reactors and spent fuel rods cool so it will be fukushima type situations over 200+ plants around the world with no ability to stop any meltdowns.
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

According to the Mayan calendar the world ends on December 21, 2012. We can only wait to see if they were right or not. lol
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy new year! For your viewing enjoyment check out this hilarious video! :D

Thanks bud! So far I spent my holidays under my car... I successfully changed my cam seals, timing belt, timing belt tensioner and water pump on my Nissan. Feww! I saved myself about 1200 bucks!!!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Merry Christmas
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

:roll: no the world isnt melting this year , sorry. it just means that ends a cycle just like the gregorian calendar that ends every 365 days :P SO HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Se joda Navidad. Deberia irse a mierda.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!