HANDSOME Winston: New photos and clothes - What do you all think? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote: 2. Jeans are nice but the tops are iffy. Try taking photos of yourself with the shirt tucked in, and wear the jeans at different positions (pulled up or down a bit) to find the optimal "sweet spot". Stop slouching your shoulders, you need better posture.
I did post a few photos of my shirt tucked in remember? Everyone here blasted me for it and said that that was stupid and that I needed to leave my shirts tucked out, as though that were common knowledge.
I do agree that leaving shirts tucked out looks better, because if I tuck them it, it would show my belly more.
Btw, as you can see in the new photos above, my belly is there but it's not nearly as big as Repatriate and others exaggerated it to be.

1. After you tuck the shirt in, pull it out a little so that it'd drape or hang loosely over your belt. This only works for minor love handles and not full sized pot bellies. The position at which you wear your jeans also affect the look:

2. You could also wear men's shape-wear:

http://www.hourglassangel.com/shape-wea ... ar-for-men
http://www.slimnshapes.com/catalog/3
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/s ... r/index.vm

3. Ultimately, the solution is to lose weight. I do not believe that you're incapable of controlling your appetite. If you were at the store and left your wallet at home, you would not steal food just because you wanted to eat it, otherwise you'd have a long arrest record for shoplifting. If you're capable of choosing not to buy or steal because you didn't have the money in your pocket, then you obviously have the ability to choose what to buy at the store and stock your fridge with.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston, the jeans look good. Regarding the hair, have you ever thought about super short like Jason Stratham short? http://beautiful-pics.org/jason-statham/

Regarding plaid shirts, I've never been a fan. My apologizes to every guy who has them but they tend to make you look older and kinda dumpy. Avoid.

Last but not least, you can never go wrong with a classic black dress shirt (untucked) and jeans or a nice pair of trousers. This shirt is guaranteed to look good on any guy

http://www.stylebop.com/gb/product_deta ... &lang_id=2
Aries
Freshman Poster

Oh yeah!!! Oh wow!!! Winston your really look good!

Post by Aries »

Oh yeah!!! Oh wow!!! I like your new clothes! Ur really look good with those clothes!! Nose Nose Nose :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been eating only one meal a day and losing some weight.

However, 2/3 of the way through this video on male shaming tactics, Steve Hoca explains why losing weight or getting in shape isn't going to make you more attractive with women, because looks is 90 percent from the neck up. He gives some examples and makes some good points. What do you think?

I think the same applies to clothes too. If Steve is right, then all the talk in this thread is just a waste of time isn't it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:I've been eating only one meal a day and losing some weight.

However, 2/3 of the way through this video on male shaming tactics, Steve Hoca explains why losing weight or getting in shape isn't going to make you more attractive with women, because looks is 90 percent from the neck up. He gives some examples and makes some good points. What do you think?

I think the same applies to clothes too. If Steve is right, then all the talk in this thread is just a waste of time isn't it?
Sorry but I'm not a big Hoca fan for various reasons. Winston, getting into good shape and wearing nice threads not only WILL get help get you noticed by the ladies, it will help your overall level of confidence. Remember the old movie classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High? One of the most famous lines in the movies (citing off memory) is "a woman knows if she'll sleep with you within the first 5 mintues." So why not send off a message of being a classy, confident, stylish guy?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hahaha....well to many dark colors for my tastes. but whatever rocks your boat winston.

for me the get up i like the most is the jacket and shirt. that looks good on you buddy.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

disagree with Steve Hoca. Looks are not all in the face. For example you see a woman with a nice figure but a butter face. I mean with a nice ass or body she still will get notice and there will be guys who would want her because of that.

Being shape will improve attraction. It's like going to the beach and you take your shirt off and show off those six pack abs..

For men it's combination of height and looking lean. Height is important..at least being over 5'9 is consider tall enough. If your short like me . I'm 5'7 ..you have have everything else in line. For me I am lean and good shape for my height. I try to dress as best as I can and look clean cut.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:disagree with Steve Hoca. Looks are not all in the face. For example you see a woman with a nice figure but a butter face. I mean with a nice ass or body she still will get notice and there will be guys who would want her because of that.

Being shape will improve attraction. It's like going to the beach and you take your shirt off and show off those six pack abs..

For men it's combination of height and looking lean. Height is important..at least being over 5'9 is consider tall enough. If your short like me . I'm 5'7 ..you have have everything else in line. For me I am lean and good shape for my height. I try to dress as best as I can and look clean cut.
Yeah but that's for women. Men are held to different standards than women. Did you watch Steve Hoca's video above all the way through? He gives some good examples, such as Michael J Fox, a short thin guy who does not have a great body, but was adored by women for his pretty boy face.

Eurobrat, did you listen to what Steve Hoca said? He said that exercise and losing weight is good for your health only, but it's not going to create attraction from women. Listen to him when he explains why. It makes some sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think for men it's not too much about the pretty face but the greatest equalize for men are social economics and having game. Why do third world women want a western men? Because of the perceive social economic condition. How to improve social economics. Have a high paying job . Socially you can also improve by being of someone who is important. Mike J, Fox is short but he has high social economic condition and that is why girls like him.

Having game is just knowing how to talk to girls and dealing with them but having social economics I think is just as important.

Here in the states because women make their own money and sometimes make good money but they still want a man in higher position. It makes it harder for the average joe to attract a western women.

To me this is criteria in order. For men that is.
1. social economics ( income , social position)
2. height and looks
3. personality and having game.

Let say you have suck ass job like flipping burgers but your tall and decent looking and have game. You can still attract some girls.

Let say your short and not good looking but have great job and great personality. You can still attract some girls.

Let say you have no job. And are short and plain looking and have no game. Well...guess what ..those are the guys that might go overseas...

Let face it ..the difference in America vs overseas is that American girls have higher standards. I know some of you will disagree and say that american women suck ass and that is why you guys want to go overseas. To some extent I agree...but I think there are local American guys who are doing really well with American girls and never think of going overseas.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:
chanta76 wrote:disagree with Steve Hoca. Looks are not all in the face. For example you see a woman with a nice figure but a butter face. I mean with a nice ass or body she still will get notice and there will be guys who would want her because of that.

Yeah but that's for women. Men are held to different standards than women. Did you watch Steve Hoca's video above all the way through? He gives some good examples, such as Michael J Fox, a short thin guy who does not have a great body, but was adored by women for his pretty boy face.

Eurobrat, did you listen to what Steve Hoca said? He said that exercise and losing weight is good for your health only, but it's not going to create attraction from women. Listen to him when he explains why. It makes some sense.
That's in the United States.

That's not necessarily the case in Asia. Let's say you meet a nice cute girl in China, Vietnam or Taiwan. Lots of girls will look beyond looks for money/first world citizenship and/or a good/decent personality. I think that being in shape, having a stylish haircut/grooming and some nice, stylish clothing will help a lot. Plus, you'll look successful, which is always a big plus for asian girls, especially in poorer countries.

I saw lots of girls together with a sharply dressed guy who WAS NOT very handsome in Asia. They'll assume that you are responsible, serious and can take care of yourself. Lots of women will give consideration to men who are not Brad Pitt or Michael J Fox.

Just wearing nice clothing will set you apart from other backpackers/tourists/older gents in the country for women.

Besides, you will be able to get better looking women. Why wouldn't you want that? So, it really can't hurt now can it? Just about every girl will prefer a guy who is in shape and stylish vs overweight and a sloppy dresser.

Finally, you need to lift weights. This will change your body and can help to give you some masculinity.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:

Who is the blond girl and what country is she from? When and where was this picture and the one of the flowers taken?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:I've been eating only one meal a day and losing some weight.
1. The primary reason for eating less and exercising more should be to improve your health and reduce your chance of heart attack. Like Spock said in Star Trek, to live long and prosper.

2. Attracting women should not be the first or primary reason. However, your weight does affect how you look above the neck. You can take a handsome man with symmetrical facial features, make him 100 lbs overweight, and he'd become much less attractive, huffing and puffing from just walking across the parking lot.