Question from Friend in Portland Oregon...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Question from Friend in Portland Oregon...

Post by OutWest »

Now here is one that surprised me. A friend in Portland who I just went up to see before I return to the Philippines, confided
during my visit that he has this cute discreet young Gf..pretty, blond, and only 19 years old. He is 51. She comes from a family with money and needs nothing.
She comes over and rapes him about 4 times a week...

I met her during my visit...she is what he said..pretty, petite and sweet...

now this might not surprise me overseas, but here in the USA?

The question he asked me is..."Am I being sick here or am I just plain lucky?"

I told him...he might be lucky..time will tell...ask her if she will move to Chile with him...that might be the test...
FUN to see that situation in the USA at any rate....a problem many men wish they had!

outwest

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Well I live in Portland, so if he tires of her you can tell him to send her my way!

But actually Portland is a pretty liberal city, so it's possible. My mid 50s friend has a 20-something gf and I date girls in their 30s.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:Well I live in Portland, so if he tires of her you can tell him to send her my way!

But actually Portland is a pretty liberal city, so it's possible. My mid 50s friend has a 20-something gf and I date girls in their 30s.
Well since you live in Portland, you know how it is there...he lives right up in the west hills off Scholls Ferry Rd and Patton....
I think he might have a waiting list though! lol