Article: Why I don't enjoy living in America anymore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maker55 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Maker55 wrote:That's why you have to improve your financial education. Make the money in America because there's lots of it here. Stop complaining and take advantage of the opportunities here.

Then once you have your finances down, then you can go overseas and meet better women.

Start an online business because the internet will rule our future. Learn how to invest in stock options and real estate.

Read books by Robert Kiyosaki. At the end of the day, you are still responsible for yourself.
Robert Kiyosaki is a fraud. Most of the things he tells others to do he's not even doing himself. He makes his money off of selling people dreams in seminars and selling books.

He's not the wealthy investor he claims he is.
He's more wealthier than anyone in this forum.

I can't say anything about how he runs his business or life. Maybe he is a fraud. I don't know but his books have a lot of wisdom.

I also make a living sell books to people.

His books have very sound advice and I have benefited greatly from them. "Conspiracy of the Rich" is awesome.

Because of Robert, I am now going to invest in stock options and increase my cash flow and even try to get into real estate.
Thanks, Maker,
I will read Conspiracy of the Rich. Saw Kiyosaki discuss this on PBS, he wouldn't name names on air, but I know he was referring to Rockefellers etc. In elections etc I vote and work against Rockefellers and Illuminati, and FOR Ron Paul of course. But in personal life I try to learn from enemies - e.g. from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Not so I can be "like" Rockefellers or Zionist/Illuminati. But so I can know how not to let them feed off me. Learn how to become wealthy and free, as opposed to livestock.

Outside,
We are on the same side here. Let's learn from our enemies. Don't get mad, get even. I agree Kiyosaki is a godless mercenary SOB. But I love him, reluctantly. Because at least he is a truthful one.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Maker55 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Maker55 wrote:That's why you have to improve your financial education. Make the money in America because there's lots of it here. Stop complaining and take advantage of the opportunities here.

Then once you have your finances down, then you can go overseas and meet better women.

Start an online business because the internet will rule our future. Learn how to invest in stock options and real estate.

Read books by Robert Kiyosaki. At the end of the day, you are still responsible for yourself.
Robert Kiyosaki is a fraud. Most of the things he tells others to do he's not even doing himself. He makes his money off of selling people dreams in seminars and selling books.

He's not the wealthy investor he claims he is.
He's more wealthier than anyone in this forum.

I can't say anything about how he runs his business or life. Maybe he is a fraud. I don't know but his books have a lot of wisdom.

I also make a living sell books to people.

His books have very sound advice and I have benefited greatly from them. "Conspiracy of the Rich" is awesome.

Because of Robert, I am now going to invest in stock options and increase my cash flow and even try to get into real estate.
And its not from doing any of the things he tells everyone else to do. He makes money off of telling YOU to get into real estate, and he doesn't touch that shit. He's making money lying to you about what will make you rich. It's a dream he's selling to morons. And I'm not interested in his bullshit anymore. By the way, I read Kiyosaki's books years ago. You'd be better off reading a book titled: THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND.

Which is the book he basically copied the premise of for his :"Conspiracy of the Rich."

Kiyosaki is a fraud and he's not original at all.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

By the way, Parish Hilton (and other dumb American females) is "wealthier" than "any of the people on this forum" as well. You don't see me following them.

Unlike you, I don't seek MONEY; which isn't real anyway. I seek FREEDOM. Had you actually comprehended what you were reading (rather than being a follower) you'd know money is an agreement.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote: And its not from doing any of the things he tells everyone else to do. He makes money off of telling YOU to get into real estate, and he doesn't touch that shit. He's making money lying to you about what will make you rich. It's a dream he's selling to morons. And I'm not interested in his bullshit anymore.
Really? What does he invest in?
OutsideoftheBox wrote: By the way, I read Kiyosaki's books years ago. You'd be better off reading a book titled: THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND.

Which is the book he basically copied the premise of for his: "Conspiracy of the Rich."

Kiyosaki is a fraud and he's not original at all.
OK but I don't think this is relevant to whether his stuff is right or wrong. I did say he was mercenary.
OutsideoftheBox wrote: By the way, Parish Hilton (and other dumb American females) is "wealthier" than "any of the people on this forum" as well. You don't see me following them.
Good point.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

He's not a real estate investor at all. Which was his claim to fame. He never even owned an investment property; and his wife (who is a feminist) has only owned one property. He has pressure salesman at his seminars. His seminars are usually very expensive. And then he has the books (which lie to you and tell you to invest in real estate because he does and is getting so "rich" off of it. When he is not even truly an RE investor.) which he sells to the gullible and most usually get into heavy credit card debt trying to follow his advice on stacking up "good debt."

Just skip the Kiyosaki spiel and go to where he steals his ideas from. Read the book I told you about. Hell, if you look at the picture when he was writing Conspiracy of the Rich there is a copy of The Creature from Jekyll Island lying on the desk. He's a fraud and quite feminine.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:He's not a real estate investor at all. Which was his claim to fame. He never even owned an investment property; and his wife (who is a feminist) has only owned one property. He has pressure salesman at his seminars. His seminars are usually very expensive. And then he has the books (which lie to you and tell you to invest in real estate because he does and is getting so "rich" off of it. When he is not even truly an RE investor.) which he sells to the gullible and most usually get into heavy credit card debt trying to follow his advice on stacking up "good debt."

Just skip the Kiyosaki spiel and go to where he steals his ideas from. Read the book I told you about. Hell, if you look at the picture when he was writing Conspiracy of the Rich there is a copy of The Creature from Jekyll Island lying on the desk. He's a fraud and quite feminine.
Dude, I'll read the book you mentioned. I have heard of it.

According to Robert, his wife bought her first property in the 1980s and owns about 1,400 properties now.

You have to increase your assets because the dollar is going to be destroyed as we know it.

Inflation is going up and you need to invest and manage your money well.

His seminars are scams but the information in his books are on point.

I had already started my online businesses and was already interested in stocks before I read about Robert Kiyosaki. I already have ebooks published online.

I just wanted to expand my info. Because of Robert, I am going to invest in silver for the future.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:He's not a real estate investor at all. Which was his claim to fame. He never even owned an investment property; and his wife (who is a feminist) has only owned one property. He has pressure salesman at his seminars. His seminars are usually very expensive. And then he has the books (which lie to you and tell you to invest in real estate because he does and is getting so "rich" off of it. When he is not even truly an RE investor.) which he sells to the gullible and most usually get into heavy credit card debt trying to follow his advice on stacking up "good debt."

Dude, I'll read the book you mentioned. I have heard of it.

According to Robert, his wife bought her first property in the 1980s and owns about 1,400 properties now.

You have to increase your assets because the dollar is going to be destroyed as we know it.

Inflation is going up and you need to invest and manage your money well.

His seminars are scams but the information in his books are on point.

I had already started my online businesses and was already interested in stocks before I read about Robert Kiyosaki. I already have ebooks published online.

I just wanted to expand my info. Because of Robert, I am going to invest in silver for the future.
Yeah, here are the key words: According to Robert.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:The only thing a man can trust in this feminized society is his own mind.
ISN'T THAT THE DAMN TRUTH!?!! +∞!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:The only thing a man can trust in this feminized society is his own mind.
ISN'T THAT THE DAMN TRUTH!?!! +∞!!!
Does every one of your posts have the word "damn" in it?