Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (Documentary)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Capt fearmonger Taco for once again for bringing out the worst out of everything there is in life lol.

Do you know how f***ing big Brazil is? If a black man isn't allowed in on state/province then go to another one........ problem solved
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

well-informed wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Capt fearmonger Taco for once again for bringing out the worst out of everything there is in life lol.

Do you know how f***ing big Brazil is? If a black man isn't allowed in on state/province then go to another one........ problem solved

Ok, so I'm intensely paranoid. However, I'm not completely full of shit.

Brazil Wants to Ban Mulattos and Give Blacks an ID. They Call This Progress
http://www.nacaomestica.org/060721_a_st ... _hover.htm
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Taco wrote:I used to work with a guy that lived in Brazil for 10 yrs. and I just remembered something he told me. He mentioned to me once that there's a city in Brazil where black men are banned from entering. I was a little shocked when he told me this, I don't remember the name of the city or even why black men are banned from it but if its true it would indicate theres some racism that still exists. I don't really know much about it, but it might be worth researching should you decide to travel there.
white brazilians will swear up and down there is no racism in brazil but that is bull shit.and i think even the mixed race people there don't like blacks.and in the united states i almost never even see them with afro brazilian people when i see them they are almost all ways by them selves.i'am around a lot of brazilian people in a lot of the places i go to and my girl is brazilian so i know them pretty well.i will say they are better than hispanics when it comes to being conclusive but i have my guard up.

brazilians will all ways use covert racism like talking shit about baianos(people from the state of baiha my girls state by the way)the state is mostly black and they associate any thing negative with being baiano they even call people that as a insult which is like a covert way of saying someone is acting like a nigger instead of calling them one.they all ways claim stuff like capoeira and samba as brazilian but will never acknowledge the african origins behind the music the instruments.samba at one time was considered low class black music sort of like rap is in the usa.

right know i can't stand some brazilan women in the states especially the ones who were born here they think just because i'm black i wan to stick a dick in them especially the really lite skin ones it's funny even though i have been with other races the my brazilian girl looks like she is from africa.i sometimes make it a point to tell them i have someone just so i can have a normal conversation with them with out them thinking i'm trying to f**k them.

it funny when i tell brazilian guys i have a girl from brazil and they say oohhh wow let me see her picture and then when they see that she is black they are like ohhhh ummmmm.and she is no where near ugly they only respond with this lack of enthusiasm because she is black.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (FULL VIDEO)

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Here you go guys, enjoy!!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I've posted this before, but it had been taken off YouTube. Now it's resurrected. Hooray! :D

Here's the trailer:

colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

"if you can work pay your bills and be responsible and be a productive member society then that makes you a decent man "

Indeed
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Documentary: Frustrated Black American Men in Brazil

Post by pandabear »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great documentary! Hope it doesn't get deleted like the last time it was posted on Youtube. I'm guessing some people didn't like the message it was delivering (life and dating is better abroad).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Black in Latin America E02, Brazil: A Racial Paradise

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

zboy1 wrote:Great documentary! Hope it doesn't get deleted like the last time it was posted on Youtube. I'm guessing some people didn't like the message it was delivering (life and dating is better abroad).
Nah, it hopefully got deleted because of violating Al Greeze's copyright.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Wow, very inspiring. I was feeling depressed about some stuff, but now I'm motivated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

zboy1 wrote:Black in Latin America E02, Brazil: A Racial Paradise

Hah. Looks like our boy, skatebordstephen, is engaged in an argument with an Americunt White supremacist Hispanic lady in the video comments. Keep up the good work, Skate! Preach.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

It is definitely a good documentary. I believe that currently things are changing in Brazil in that it is becomming more wealthy, while America is a more of a 2nd world country at the moment. Brazil still has problems with a majority working class/poor group but the idea of women not giving you back talk everyday about issues is good and I believe that currently it is better for a black guy to go to Brazil to get a Afro-Brazillian women or a normal Brazillian woman.

America has a messed racial heirarchy and basically you might be able to date interracially but there is a lot of crap that is dealt because of it and most people rather just leave and not deal with the stress. The documentary is good in that it tells the truth. So what if a guy wants to visit Brazil to have a lovely night with a nice Brazil lady? Possibly he can visit the country for environment and/or tourism (which is a good part of Brazil's GDP).

Glad that the OP submitted the link. It tells me that even Afro-Brazillians are much different than Black American women.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

O futuro pertence ao Brasil.
Out in the world living the dream!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

I saw this docu a couple weeks ago on youtube. These men knew what they wanted,went to go get it and now they are happy. You got to applaud them for that. I see men asking what country is good for Black men. My brother (Black man) currently lives in Germany because he is a Captain in the Army and his work called for him to be there.He loves it. I asked him if he is making wise choices with women.

He said yes and he is having fun "screwing" (way too much information for me to hear). He has not found a wife material woman though. Just short term flings. I told him to be smart and use protection because my brother has wealth and I don't want none of those women trying to empty his wallets but I am not worried because my brother is smart.

He will not let a woman play him. His gold digging ex wife tried that but the joke was on her because she is not in his will. His siblings and parents are. Like the saying goes..Mama didn't raise no fool.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on March 12th, 2013, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.