PUA Summit Scam Exposed

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'Yea I recently saw one of Jeffries's seminars which was recorded in Germany (I think). His stuff is intresting but If and in order for it to really work with closed off western women, it will take a lot of practice and work- I said "If" it would really work- cause nothing can work for everyone....

And with all this stuff Ross is not married and doesn't have a girlfriend so if you end up alone- what's the point of all this?[/quote]

Ross Jeffries shagging hookers :lol:

What about Sean Stephenson, 3 foot tall dude
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Banano wrote:What about Sean Stephenson, 3 foot tall dude
Sean Stephenson might get some women because of his career\ social and networking value. Not because of 'game'.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

MrPeabody wrote:I think some of these guys get addicted. Seducing a woman gives you a dopamine high, and you have to do it with a new woman each time to get the next fix, just like heroin. A man can get addicted to anything that creates pleasure.
in my view you have not seduced a woman unless you had sex with her. So if you approach 1000 women with NLP patterns or whatever else - and you only managed to have sex with a few girls from all those approached then it's not really 'seducing'....

The success ratio of PUAs is usually getting one or a few girls after approaching 1000 girls.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I think some of these guys get addicted. Seducing a woman gives you a dopamine high, and you have to do it with a new woman each time to get the next fix, just like heroin. A man can get addicted to anything that creates pleasure.
in my view you have not seduced a woman unless you had sex with her. So if you approach 1000 women with NLP patterns or whatever else - and you only managed to have sex with a few girls from all those approached then it's not really 'seducing'....

The success ratio of PUAs is usually getting one or a few girls after approaching 1000 girls.

Only a few girls after 1000 approaches? WTH; if thats true then we have to assume it happens by chance, not by application of PUA skills.
After 1000 approaches Your ego/self esteem would be completly destroyed by rejections; :cry:
how many rejections can average man take before he starts doubting himself and getting depressed?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fox wrote:

That's why guys don't ultimately get sex. They focus on the outcome and not the process. If you can influence a woman's mind and create positive feelings, then, in fact, you have done something real. I have come to find sex boring and place much more value on a woman's feelings and intentions. I doubt there are many guys getting rejected a thousand times, because they would give up long before then. However, a salesman gets rejection every day but ends up making a good living. A man oversees getting sex because of his money really has nothing and will eventually end up in a state of intense suffering.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

That's why guys don't ultimately get sex. They focus on the outcome and not the process. If you can influence a woman's mind and create positive feelings, then, in fact, you have done something real

Yes but it's not seduction :wink: I make people feel good everyday but it doesn't mean I'm seducing them....
I doubt there are many guys getting rejected a thousand times, because they would give up long before then.

Guys who are good at game got rejected loads of times (like a thousand times), but they don't focus on that. If 400 girls turn them down and number 401 has sex with them - they see it as success.

So even if they managed to have sex with a few girls out of 1000 they still see it as success. :wink:
And they keep going hoping that they will get better success ratio in the future with practice.....

but that's why PUA is not for everyone- not everyone can handle so many rejections without giving a shit.

However, a salesman gets rejection every day but ends up making a good living.
not all salesmans are good salesman and not everyone can be a salesman (just like not everyone can be a PUA)

A man oversees getting sex because of his money really has nothing and will eventually end up in a state of intense suffering.
Yes pretty much
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MrPeabody wrote: That's why guys don't ultimately get sex. They focus on the outcome and not the process.
I would agree with this statement. Most guys would rather have lousy sex than great intimacy and invariably define sex only as intercourse ending with a big squirt. OTOH, the next statement...
MrPeabody wrote:I have come to find sex boring and place much more value on a woman's feelings and intentions.
Is not a place in life that I have yet hit, and I am 58. And your final statement...
MrPeabody wrote: A man oversees getting sex because of his money really has nothing and will eventually end up in a state of intense suffering.
I'm not sure whether you are referring to prostitution, p4p, or just the general notion that many foreign women are attracted to the size of a Western guy's wallet. Personally if a girl slept with me because she mistakenly believes that I have a fat wallet - well, I can live with the "intense suffering" :)

Frankly I think the weakness of the PUA movement is similar to many of the comments I read in this forum, which essentially come down to this basic idea: "I can get women because of my good looks, youth, superior game, or the size of my johnson; everyone else can only get girls because they pay for them or con them into it." The professional PUAs make their living off of this notion, which they plant into their students.
Last edited by davewe on November 13th, 2011, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrPeabody wrote:
fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I went to one of Ross Jeffries first seminars. At that time, he was entertaining and had an angry edge to him, like this is how we are going to trick women. He seemed to work hard to deliver an informative seminar and guys spent a lot of time laughing which loosened up some guys who could then approach women. Later in years, he seemed to let success go to his head and became more touchy feely, i.e. we are co-creators in the seduction with the women. Then he went over the edge with his psychic nonsense. At that time, I had no idea what a huge industry it would become. They are all rip-offs of Ross Jeffries and in my opinion a huge waste of money. Change is very difficult, requiring years of dedicated practice, and most guys aren't up to it. By the way, Jeffries business associate Dr. Knipes was in a long term marriage, was an expert hypnotist and I learned more from him then Jeffries. Knipes demonstrated cold approaches in malls for a group of us and he was very good at it.
Yea I recently saw one of Jeffries's seminars which was recorded in Germany (I think). His stuff is intresting but If and in order for it to really work with closed off western women, it will take a lot of practice and work- I said "If" it would really work- cause nothing can work for everyone....

And with all this stuff Ross is not married and doesn't have a girlfriend so if you end up alone- what's the point of all this?

I think some of these guys get addicted. Seducing a woman gives you a dopamine high, and you have to do it with a new woman each time to get the next fix, just like heroin. A man can get addicted to anything that creates pleasure.
Totally agree. This happened to me for awhile. I got to the point where I would be on a date with one girl, see another that I liked walk by, excuse myself to use restroom or make a call, and then catch-up with the target and try to get her number to work her later. This type of addiction makes it very hard to maintain a quality LT relationship with any one girl.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

fox wrote:

If a woman hands you her power meaning she will do whatever you want, you have seduced her even if you opt not to have sex with her. For example, a guy might seduce a virgin and decide against having full-on sex with her because of the karmic responsibility it incurs. But if the girl still wants to be with him all the time on his terms, he won her over. Its a total score.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrPeabody wrote:
fox wrote:

That's why guys don't ultimately get sex. They focus on the outcome and not the process. If you can influence a woman's mind and create positive feelings, then, in fact, you have done something real. I have come to find sex boring and place much more value on a woman's feelings and intentions. I doubt there are many guys getting rejected a thousand times, because they would give up long before then. However, a salesman gets rejection every day but ends up making a good living. A man oversees getting sex because of his money really has nothing and will eventually end up in a state of intense suffering.
Agree. If you are too goal (sex) focused, it can contaminate the seduction process. Women tend to be sensitive and perceptive. In order to optimize performance, I believe you need to savor every part of the game and be willing to take it as it comes, even if it ends prematurely sometimes. The more you show you want it, the less she will be inclined to give it to you.

Try your best to be that guy overseas who gets quality female companionship, affection, and sex without the aid of money. But if you can't pull it off, good P4P is a lot better than nothing I reckon.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fox wrote:
That's why guys don't ultimately get sex. They focus on the outcome and not the process. If you can influence a woman's mind and create positive feelings, then, in fact, you have done something real

Yes but it's not seduction :wink: I make people feel good everyday but it doesn't mean I'm seducing them....
Seduction has nothing to do with a physical act, which is an outcome. It is purely mental. Unknown to you, you may have seduced a woman 5 minutes after meeting her, but because you want quick results, you end up sabotaging the process. A man who thinks like this is unlikely to get anywhere. A man who focuses on the process will be able to ride the ups and down and succeed in an environment of uncertainty. It's actually the same for any type of serious undertaking. A farmer takes a whole season to nurture and grow his crops. A better word would be a process of "persuasion". I think that the word "PUA" is silly and seems to confuse more than it enlightens. It's a marketing word created to sell a defective product to men desperately searching for a solution.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

IntoTheWild wrote:Hey guys, I'm a new guy here, couldn't help but be intrigued by your discussion as I am one of those 'PUA' guys that guys on happierabroad seem to have so much disdain for. It's really unwarranted because none of the guys on here seem to fully understand it.

I'm not bashing happier abroad! I think it's great. There is a whole wonderful world of women outside of America. It's true. I think a lot of guys on here are very frustrated and that's understandable, but don't bash what you don't understand! If you do, you're missing out on a lot more than you think. I'll probably get a lot of flack for that, and I can see with some of the personalities on here, some guys, might never 'get it'.

Oh, where do I start?!? For one thing, there really is no one 'PUA' industry. I see you guys mentioning Mystery and Ross Jeffries, who are so OLD and OUTDATED it's not even funny, but of course EVERYONE who knows nothing about what most PUA's are into talk about that creepy Ross Jeffries, Mystery, Stye, etc. You THINK you know about it because you read 'The game' or some shit or know a friend who did and now thinks he's a PUA.
Hellow IntoTheWild,

I must say that not all of the 'community' is shit. I have learned some great things from guys like David X, Steve P., Cameron, The Kidd- but these guys are not PUAs and not really a part of the 'community'.

anway you said Mystery and Ross Jeffries are 'OLD and OUTDATED'- so who did you learn from?
any resources you can reccomand?
I'm open to hear...
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

A "boot camp" for "pick up artists"? ROFL LOL HAHAHAH!

So you pay some douchebag to teach you how to get a raging case of herpes? If you are so lame and clueless about the nuances of human nature, you got bigger problems that some feather merchant can fix.

Just plain hilarious.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

IntoTheWild wrote:
Oh, where do I start?!? For one thing, there really is no one 'PUA' industry. I see you guys mentioning Mystery and Ross Jeffries, who are so OLD and OUTDATED it's not even funny, but of course EVERYONE who knows nothing about what most PUA's are into talk about that creepy Ross Jeffries, Mystery, Stye, etc. You THINK you know about it because you read 'The game' or some shit or know a friend who did and now thinks he's a PUA.
Now that's funny. When Ross Jeffries was getting started, he had a major verbal war on the Internet with a guy called "Don Steele". Steele claims that he mentored Jeffries who then turned against him. Jeffries ridiculed Steele claiming that Jeffries was introducing a radical new technology and that Don Steele was OLD and OUTDATED. They actually ended up in court and came up with an agreement to not talk about each other anymore. Karma is a bitch.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

MrPeabody wrote:Now that's funny. When Ross Jeffries was getting started, he had a major verbal war on the Internet with a guy called "Don Steele". Steele claims that he mentored Jeffries who then turned against him. Jeffries ridiculed Steele claiming that Jeffries was introducing a radical new technology and that Don Steele was OLD and OUTDATED. They actually ended up in court and came up with an agreement to not talk about each other anymore. Karma is a bitch.
MrPeabody,

you have mentioned somewhere that you tried 'speed seduction' but then you found meditation to be more helpful- or something like that??

if it was you could you tell me more about it, if it wasn't you then sorry....