vasectomy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sharbanee
Freshman Poster

vasectomy

Post by sharbanee »

What are the odds for a vasectomy reversal? My fiance and I, of 4 years, have been discussing children. I want possibly 1 more child, and he is fine with 1 more. He got a vasectomy between 15-20 years ago. He isn't certain on when. I'm younger than him, and fertility is not an issue with me. But what are his odds in reversing his vasectomy? I keep hearing 50-50. But are there other factors that could make a reversal impossible, or a successful pregnancy impossible, before we go ahead with consultations and so forth?
Last edited by sharbanee on November 11th, 2011, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Post by targetguy »

8) There is a vascectomy clinic in minnesota that has a 90 percent positive reversal rate. You will proboblyhave to do a search on the internet and they will mention it. I think the as long as the wife is younger is the main factor. There is a higher risk of birth defects when the wife is older. god bless
no scammers
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hmm ... why am I suspicious of this question.

For one, this is a site for men seeking happiness abroad and a woman is posting, asking about vasectomy reversals. Does that make sense to anyone?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

S_Parc wrote:Hmm ... why am I suspicious of this question.

For one, this is a site for men seeking happiness abroad and a woman is posting, asking about vasectomy reversals. Does that make sense to anyone?
Well let's see first. :lol: I want to see what this person has to say next.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: vasectomy

Post by momopi »

sharbanee wrote:What are the odds for a vasectomy reversal? My fiance and I, of 4 years, have been discussing children. I want possibly 1 more child, and he is fine with 1 more. He got a vasectomy between 15-20 years ago. He isn't certain on when. I'm younger than him, and fertility is not an issue with me. But what are his odds in reversing his vasectomy? I keep hearing 50-50. But are there other factors that could make a reversal impossible, or a successful pregnancy impossible, before we go ahead with consultations and so forth?
For medical related questions, try Medhelp.com