Ukraine and Russia turning Communist again.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Ukraine and Russia turning Communist again.

Post by ssjparris »

The new president Vladimir Putin ( re-elected in russia ) is signing and helping to form a pact with ukraine, Russia, and a third east european country. This would bring back the old communist formation they had in WW 2.

do you guys know if this is true or not. what are your thoughts in this event occuring. will we be able to visit these countries any longer once this union is formed again. at all. please your thoughts are welcome.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I think modern Russians and a eastern european states lean more towards nationalist fascism. Right wing russians are very hostile to non-slavic people, xenophobic, and nationalist. They believe in controlling commerce and industry in the hands of the elite. They want a strong military bloc that is able to dictate terms to western europe based on resource control.

I think the rest of the world probably needs to worry about this. I think Putin is a rational politician but nationalist emotions have a way of getting out of control in Europe.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Ukraine and Russia turning Communist again.

Post by S_Parc »

ssjparris wrote:The new president Vladimir Putin ( re-elected in russia ) is signing and helping to form a pact with ukraine, Russia, and a third east european country. This would bring back the old communist formation they had in WW 2.

do you guys know if this is true or not. what are your thoughts in this event occuring. will we be able to visit these countries any longer once this union is formed again. at all. please your thoughts are welcome.
Please read, the 'Perestroika Deception', by Anatoly Golitsyn, on the privatization of the Soviet system.

http://www.amazon.com/Perestroika-Decep ... 189979803X

If you accept the premises of the former KGB defector, then it only follows suit that Putin would have the territories reunited, but this time, under a more Fascistic-looking system.

It's sort of been going this way, albeit quietly, since the late 90s.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I hate Russia. But it looks like they're doing alright. They're gettin' the old gang back together.

Neo Soviet Union? I like the sound of that. lol
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Yet more evidence that these countries aren't really a great place for a Western guy to live long term. NE and SE Asia, and Latin America are better.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I know responce to me on three of the eastern European sites I'm on has tripled in the last month and they are saying they want to leave too...Who knows?
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Dogboy86 wrote:I know responce to me on three of the eastern European sites I'm on has tripled in the last month and they are saying they want to leave too...Who knows?
hey there dude. what east european countries are you talking about. for which sites !? why do they want to leave because it is turning into a fascist country !?
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I talk to alot of girl from Ukraine and all of a sudden I have been hit up by alot more and in there initial letters they express a desire to leave. This is new in my experience and the girls are younger too. It may just be the weather getting cooler and them having more time on their hands.... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Dogboy86 wrote:I talk to alot of girl from Ukraine and all of a sudden I have been hit up by alot more and in there initial letters they express a desire to leave. This is new in my experience and the girls are younger too. It may just be the weather getting cooler and them having more time on their hands.... :)
thats great to here. your getting pretty good responses. yeah me too. online there are many ukraine women that express interest to me on one dating site.

did you ask them why they wanted to leave ? i awesome because of the political changes in ukraine or to find a provider or to find money.
UkrainianGuide
Freshman Poster

Post by UkrainianGuide »

Well, what we know is that Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine plan to create a custom union to facilitate the trade among all those countries and to develop economic connections, but how is it connected with communism?? It seems to me that Ukraine is farther from communism than any other European country. In the custom union (if it will be created) Ukraine is going to tend to be more neutral and self-oriented. I think that Ukraine will stay open and welcoming foreign visitors as before.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Right wing russians are very hostile to non-slavic people
This would not include being hostile to people who roughly look like them, say Swedes or the Dutch or the Hungarians, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!