About Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

About Winston

Post by steve55 »

After spending 3 or 4 days in AC with Winston, I can report back by saying that Winston is a Hilarious guy. Really, he is a comedian of sorts. He's always laughing about stuff which lifts the atmospheric mood. He is thoroughly a pleasure to listen to. Seriously, even my GF liked him a lot too. I think she must have told me 3 or 4 times in a giggling tone, "your friend is funny" LOL.

Oh, and he is also a HUGE flirt! WOW! Every girl we meet from waitresses to passers by, he always says something flirtatious , like how beautiful or pretty a girl is. He is thoroughly charming and entertaining. Girls eat that stuff up. Just not American girls. lol. Personally I had a blast getting to know him. He is far more interesting and funny than I would have ever guessed.

But, one night he got his balls busted by Diane! LOL. I think that night he told her he was doing business errands or something innocent like that . Then as Winston and I were in between bars on our bar hopping tour, suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see a full force of nature coming our way, ....there comes Diane!! And she is dead serious! LOL. Poor Winston LOL :lol: She busted his balls so bad that the door girls were cringing and looking the other way. Poor Winston, he just sat there and took it. LOL. His reaction, and lack of response to Diane's beat down reminded me of that character in the movie office space, ya know , the character with the stapler that mumbles to himself all the time. Winston was just kind of mumbling half hearted responses to Diane's beat down as he was looking all around, up and down , left and right , looking anywhere but directly at Diane. I think he was just hoping to weather the storm and move on.This is what Winston was looking like while Diane was ripping into him.

WINSTON's look in the streets of AC while Diane was ripping him a new one

As it turns out, we all went together for a little more bar hopping.

Diane and me below

Now, I want to take a moment to say just how impressed I was with Ms Diane. That is one hell of a lady. Winston done really good. I'm thoroughly jealous. If I had met Diane in a different situation (still single), I think I'd be quite interested in her. Diane is not anything like the average filipina, no way sir, thats's for sure. She has an edge to her, actually, a sexy edge to her. She is no push over, gotta respect that. She really seems to have her act together. She is intelligent, cause I know intelligence when I see it.
Winston, if you ever get tired of Diane, .......Naaa, I shouldnt say that. :lol: In all seriousness, I truly did like Diana very much. Great great wonderful woman. Cant say enough about her.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure Dianne will appreciate them.

Btw, I told Dianne we were just walking around for a while on Fields, trying to delay her arrival. But since Fields Ave is one street, it was easy for her to just walk down and find us. So it was only a matter of time. I knew she could pop up at any moment, but I didn't expect it would be so soon. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I'm sure Winston is quite a dynamic character, as most people who possess the level of intelligence to have accomplished what he has do.

By the way, who is Dianne? I seem to have missed out on that one.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I'm sure Winston is quite a dynamic character, as most people who possess the level of intelligence to have accomplished what he has do.

You should probably spend more time getting up to speed reviewing the history of this forum and website. Diane is a central character here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I'm sure Winston is quite a dynamic character, as most people who possess the level of intelligence to have accomplished what he has do.

You can see pics of Dianne at the end of my biography page.

http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm
Last edited by Winston on September 15th, 2011, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Steve. Dianne says you're a really good looking guy with a great personality. She specifically said to me before, "Steve is hot. He can get any girl here."

What a great compliment to you. Maybe you should aim high in the Philippines? lol

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Thanks Steve. Dianne says you're a really good looking guy with a great personality. She specifically said to me before, "Steve is hot. He can get any girl here."

What a great compliment to you. Maybe you should aim high in the Philippines? lol
Hmmm, Steve likes Diane and Diane likes Steve, a lot. Better be careful before those two decide to cut-out the middle man which is you, lol. Great that you are not the jealous type. Usually, those kinds of things only happen to really jealous guys for some reason it seems.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Oh, so Dianne is a filipina woman, from what I take it? I took a look at the pics, and she's got a pretty hot body.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve,
Rock said he enjoyed meeting you too. Here is what he said in another thread.

viewtopic.php?t=7583&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135
In Manila at Swagman now. Enjoyed meeting Steve Neese this time in Angeles. Very nice and genuine guy. Will have a quick JKorean foot massage across the street and then grab taxi to airport to catch my night flight to States.