Indian guy in Europe, is the grass greener then?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How would it be like in Europe for an Indian male?

great, you can even do better than White guys there
No votes
great, you can do just as good as any other race
44%
alright, better than the US but not that great
33%
you may again have to lower your standards there
22%
just as bad if not worse than america
No votes

Total votes: 9
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Indian guy in Europe, is the grass greener then?

Post by FinalShots »

As you can see, I am the Indian guy that posted this thread, all you need to know about my situation is in the original post.

viewtopic.php?t=11192

Now I have heard about Asian guys going to Scandinavia and enjoying success there, can Indian guys enjoy the same success in Europe?

My guess would be stay out of England but in other countries women would probably be more receptive. Anyone wanna help out?

I am just wondering for now, I hear in Latin America if you aren't a White guy you probably won't be that successful with women.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

If Winston can find a lot of dates in Europe, then I'm sure you won't have many problems either. The women are a lot more feminine over there than American women. That is, the further you go East towards Eastern Europe and Russia, the less feminist and bitchy they become.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

who is Winston
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FinalShots wrote:who is Winston
Winston Wu, the guy that operates this site. Read his journals and adventures like "Winston's Story" on the Happierabroad website on the left hand side when you first log onto Happierabroad.com
He is an Asian male who had a very hard time with women in the States. He went to Russia and Eastern Europe and discovered beautiful women who were interested in him and easy to date. There much more likely to date Asian/Indian men than women from the States.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

LOL

You're a funny bastard! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL who do you think runs this site? Santa Claus? lol

Anyway, there is less stigma against interracial dating in Europe, but still, most white girls there are only attracted to white guys. But you can always find exceptions. It depends on your looks and luck too. There are always a few girls there with a fetish for exotic Asian things, who might find you interesting. But you have to join some cultural events or activities to meet them. You can meet them in nightclubs and pubs sometimes too, once in a while, but they aren't abundant.

Overall, the chances there are better than in America for Indians and Asians, but not by a lot. However, just being around girls who are more normal and natural is worth it, even without any dates.

Eastern Europe is better for meeting girls, however, there are skinheads there too, so you gotta be careful.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne