Happy Birthday to me ;-)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Happy Birthday to me ;-)

Post by adam917 »

I turn 22 today, 17 September. :-) Anyone else on here have a birthday nearby?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jack
Freshman Poster

Post by Jack »

Happy Birthday :D , in August I turned 22 as well.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

Jack wrote:Happy Birthday :D , in August I turned 22 as well.
What day? I have a few friends with August birthdays. :-)

You on here for romance trouble the US too? It's actually been so bad for me that I never had any form of romance - no matter how minor you get - girls just see me as 'just friends', 'intelligent', & 'nice'. I get too many 'congrats'/'that's nice/interesting'/'awesome'/'good for you'/'you gonna be rich in the future' blah blah comments from girls.

I never get asked out and when I eventually try and ask them out; they usually are already 'taken', don't want any romance currently, or find some excuse to get out of answering.
Jack
Freshman Poster

Post by Jack »

It's August 21st.
When I eventually try and ask them out; they usually are already 'taken'
Exactly, when I was still trying to date American women, every time I thought a girl might be interested in me, it turned out she had a boyfriend or was married.

In the US I've really only had two girlfriends. The first was when I was 19, she wasn't very attractive, or nice and she treated me like an ATM/Taxi. The relationship lasted about 3 months. The second was when I was 21, she was nice, but there were a lot of complications (she was pregnant when I met her) and the relationship only lasted two weeks, so I don't know if she even 'counts' as a real girlfriend.

So I've been single almost all of my adult life. I (and everyone else) always thought it was my fault, I just couldn't couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

About 3 months ago I spent 2 weeks in Southeast Asia. Wow, talk about a complete 180. In the short amount of time I was there I had more dates/sexual experiences than in my entire life, and I NEVER even approached a woman, they all came to me. The atmosphere there is unbelievable, people are genuinely friendly and relaxed. Within a week all the depression, bitterness, loneliness, social paranoia/social anxiety was gone. For the first time since I was a child I felt mentally healthy. Needless to say, it was great feeling.

Anyway, now I'm just saving up money so I can go back(or possibly even somewhere new), and stay there for as long as possible. :D
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

Happy Birthday. Woe is me.....

Post by I_PatriaTexefor_efl »

Adam917/Jack:

The answer to all of your troubles is quite clear. Why, BOTH of you need to order Winston's book for the very reasonable price of $7. I am more than confident you'll soon be on the road to adventure once you start reading and following Winston's priceless advice. What are ya waitin' for?????

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
OJ Simpson got away with murder, but he couldn't outrun KARMA.................
adam917
Freshman Poster

Re: Happy Birthday. Woe is me.....

Post by adam917 »

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:Adam917/Jack:

The answer to all of your troubles is quite clear. Why, BOTH of you need to order Winston's book for the very reasonable price of $7. I am more than confident you'll soon be on the road to adventure once you start reading and following Winston's priceless advice. What are ya waitin' for?????

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
I actually ordered about a week ago. ;-)
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Adam917:

There you go, my man, you have taken the first bold step!!!! You are most clearly a decisive man of action. Don't you listen to those who will attempt to dissuade you because they hate you for what you're doing. Be sure to follow the advice in Wu's book TO THE LETTER.

Certainly, you must have ordered the Videos/DVD's, right?! You really shouldn't hold back...............

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
adam917
Freshman Poster

Re: Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Post by adam917 »

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:Adam917:

There you go, my man, you have taken the first bold step!!!! You are most clearly a decisive man of action. Don't you listen to those who will attempt to dissuade you because they hate you for what you're doing. Be sure to follow the advice in Wu's book TO THE LETTER.

Certainly, you must have ordered the Videos/DVD's, right?! You really shouldn't hold back...............

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
I ordered 4 CD-ROMs from him recently and one earlier this year. I may buy more of this, as I really like what he has to say.

By the way, are these posts sarcasm?
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

By the way, are these posts sarcasm?[/quote]

Adam917:

WOWZERS!! You're mighty quick on the uptake because I was getting ready to place odds as to when you'd finally catch on........

Feel free to follow the advice of a self-admitted 'tightwad on a cheapskate budget' who is at present living in a $20 per week hovel in Angeles. Believe me when I say that a 20-buck a week place IS a shithole. Why should you believe me?? You appear to be pretty set to go.

HOW has Winston financed his grand trip in Angeles?? Certainly not with any of his non-existent job skills, that's for sure! He's been leaching off his daddy who hooked him up to the tune of $15,000 in cash and securities not so long ago......

You just go set yourself up in a nice hovel just like Winston. Soon, both of you will be swapping war stories of the best bar girls while you wince in agony at the STD Clinic......HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME!! Be sure to donate to Winston's Internet Begging Fund because he'll be needing it really soon once Auntie Shirl comes to town in December to Set Things Right. :twisted:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:By the way, are these posts sarcasm?
Adam917:

WOWZERS!! You're mighty quick on the uptake because I was getting ready to place odds as to when you'd finally catch on........

Feel free to follow the advice of a self-admitted 'tightwad on a cheapskate budget' who is at present living in a $20 per week hovel in Angeles. Believe me when I say that a 20-buck a week place IS a shithole. Why should you believe me?? You appear to be pretty set to go.

HOW has Winston financed his grand trip in Angeles?? Certainly not with any of his non-existent job skills, that's for sure! He's been leaching off his daddy who hooked him up to the tune of $15,000 in cash and securities not so long ago......

You just go set yourself up in a nice hovel just like Winston. Soon, both of you will be swapping war stories of the best bar girls while you wince in agony at the STD Clinic......HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME!! Be sure to donate to Winston's Internet Begging Fund because he'll be needing it really soon once Auntie Shirl comes to town in December to Set Things Right. :twisted:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Obviously we're dealing with children here, I_Pat: 19-21 year-olds (or, most likely, younger) who are definitely Wu's primary target-market. I mean, who, other than lonely, alienated, sexually frustrated teenage-boys and twenty-somethings, could Wu possibly appeal to? Who? I remember when I was that age. :lol: Yeah, I was pretty f***ing stupid, too - so, that may help explain most of the childish, self-destructive attitude - and irrational Wu worship - we're encountering on this group? Unbelievable, ain't it? Any normal human being would be repelled by the mere sight of Wu - but, not these ass-clowns. For them, sitting in the basement of their parent's home, surfing the net for nude pics, Wu is more than a role model - he's a god.

Koholznik
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster

Post by LukeSkywalker »

Jack wrote: About 3 months ago I spent 2 weeks in Southeast Asia. Wow, talk about a complete 180. In the short amount of time I was there I had more dates/sexual experiences than in my entire life, and I NEVER even approached a woman, they all came to me. The atmosphere there is unbelievable, people are genuinely friendly and relaxed. Within a week all the depression, bitterness, loneliness, social paranoia/social anxiety was gone. For the first time since I was a child I felt mentally healthy. Needless to say, it was great feeling.
Yeah no kidding Jack.

I remember the dates I had in Rydzyna (Poland). In Rydzyna you do have to approach the women, but I remember that the "approach" would consist of saying "Dzin dobre" and making a hand-motion at the girl to and then she would come over and follow you to the only eating place in the entire section of town I was in (yes, there was only one place to eat), and they wouldn't mind staying hours and hours with me even though neither of us knew very much at all of the other's language. And I'm talking gorgeous model like Polish girls, too.

I know what you mean Jack, because in Zakopane, and Rydzyna, it was Polish girls, Polish girls, Polish girls, Polish girls.

And they were giggling and doing this at me:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Now they definitely rocked, but hell, I'm only 21, so I definately want to look other places besides just Poland for girls because I want to see more places, more variety, you know?

Yeah next time I go on a trip like that, I am going to head to the Philippines because those girls are the mixed Spanish/native girls that are even more attractive to me than the Polish girls.
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

Koholznik wrote:
Adam917:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Obviously we're dealing with children here, I_Pat: 19-21 year-olds (or, most likely, younger) who are definitely Wu's primary target-market. I mean, who, other than lonely, alienated, sexually frustrated teenage-boys and twenty-somethings, could Wu possibly appeal to? Who? I remember when I was that age. :lol: Yeah, I was pretty f***ing stupid, too - so, that may help explain most of the childish, self-destructive attitude - and irrational Wu worship - we're encountering on this group? Unbelievable, ain't it? Any normal human being would be repelled by the mere sight of Wu - but, not these ass-clowns. For them, sitting in the basement of their parent's home, surfing the net for nude pics, Wu is more than a role model - he's a god.

Koholznik
Koholznik:

Some of these people here really make me wonder about humanity in gemeral. Frankly speaking, I've seen glasses of beer with better heads than the vast majority of these WuWorshippers.

Guys like this adam917/LukeWarm have more than missed the boat. About the only way they'll ever get a clue is to waste a good titanium driver upside their heads, really. WAIT!! Such would be a waste of a perfectly good golf club.

Well, if anything, I predict that the STD Clinics will be doing incerdibly well thanks to Wu's idiotic lifestyle recommendations :roll:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Happy Birthday. Woe is me.....

Post by Winston »

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:Adam917/Jack:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
W: The Happier Abroad ebook is $12. You must be thinking of the other two ebooks on debunking Christian fundamentalism and Skeptics of the Paranormal.

They've read it and already are inspired by it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jack wrote:It's August 21st.
When I eventually try and ask them out; they usually are already 'taken'
Exactly, when I was still trying to date American women, every time I thought a girl might be interested in me, it turned out she had a boyfriend or was married.

In the US I've really only had two girlfriends. The first was when I was 19, she wasn't very attractive, or nice and she treated me like an ATM/Taxi. The relationship lasted about 3 months. The second was when I was 21, she was nice, but there were a lot of complications (she was pregnant when I met her) and the relationship only lasted two weeks, so I don't know if she even 'counts' as a real girlfriend.

So I've been single almost all of my adult life. I (and everyone else) always thought it was my fault, I just couldn't couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

About 3 months ago I spent 2 weeks in Southeast Asia. Wow, talk about a complete 180. In the short amount of time I was there I had more dates/sexual experiences than in my entire life, and I NEVER even approached a woman, they all came to me. The atmosphere there is unbelievable, people are genuinely friendly and relaxed. Within a week all the depression, bitterness, loneliness, social paranoia/social anxiety was gone. For the first time since I was a child I felt mentally healthy. Needless to say, it was great feeling.

Anyway, now I'm just saving up money so I can go back(or possibly even somewhere new), and stay there for as long as possible. :D
W: I only had two American girlfriends too, out of thousands of attempts. lol You can see their pics at http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm

Only one of them, the one wearing black, is actually attractive though, much more than in the pictures.

Thank God I'm not alone.

But hey, it's at least better than my arch critic Stefan, who's had zero American girlfriends. lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adam917:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl[/quote]

W: I don't know who you are, but my place is not a "shithole". It's a decent place with modern tiles and walls. Very comfortable. I'm sure if I show Adam a picture of it, he'd like it. He's living in a college dorm now, so it can't be much better :)

Oh and you must have missed the good news about Aunt Shirly, Mr. Pessimist.

My dad didn't give me $15,000 in cash by the way. He gave me a $10,000 stock in my name, but I haven't had to use it yet.