Happy Birthday to me ;-)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Re: Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Post by adam917 »

WWu777 wrote:
I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:By the way, are these posts sarcasm?
Adam917:

WOWZERS!! You're mighty quick on the uptake because I was getting ready to place odds as to when you'd finally catch on........

Feel free to follow the advice of a self-admitted 'tightwad on a cheapskate budget' who is at present living in a $20 per week hovel in Angeles. Believe me when I say that a 20-buck a week place IS a shithole. Why should you believe me?? You appear to be pretty set to go.

HOW has Winston financed his grand trip in Angeles?? Certainly not with any of his non-existent job skills, that's for sure! He's been leaching off his daddy who hooked him up to the tune of $15,000 in cash and securities not so long ago......

You just go set yourself up in a nice hovel just like Winston. Soon, both of you will be swapping war stories of the best bar girls while you wince in agony at the STD Clinic......HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME!! Be sure to donate to Winston's Internet Begging Fund because he'll be needing it really soon once Auntie Shirl comes to town in December to Set Things Right. :twisted:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
W: I don't know who you are, but my place is not a "shithole". It's a decent place with modern tiles and walls. Very comfortable. I'm sure if I show Adam a picture of it, he'd like it. He's living in a college dorm now, so it can't be much better :)

Oh and you must have missed the good news about Aunt Shirly, Mr. Pessimist.

My dad didn't give me $15,000 in cash by the way. He gave me a $10,000 stock in my name, but I haven't had to use it yet.
Well I'm not in a dorm, but 'luxury student apartments'. I live here & pay 1209 USD/month only due to circumstances (school accepted me too late to apply for their dorms). At least I made a few friends here as opposed to at the school itself (I can't approach anyone there - everyone's "too busy" yet these same people hang with,always have free time for & have good times with people they know)...
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

Post by I_PatriaTexefor_efl »

adam917 wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
Adam917:

WOWZERS!! You're mighty quick on the uptake because I was getting ready to place odds as to when you'd finally catch on........

Feel free to follow the advice of a self-admitted 'tightwad on a cheapskate budget' who is at present living in a $20 per week hovel in Angeles. Believe me when I say that a 20-buck a week place IS a shithole. Why should you believe me?? You appear to be pretty set to go.

HOW has Winston financed his grand trip in Angeles?? Certainly not with any of his non-existent job skills, that's for sure! He's been leaching off his daddy who hooked him up to the tune of $15,000 in cash and securities not so long ago......

You just go set yourself up in a nice hovel just like Winston. Soon, both of you will be swapping war stories of the best bar girls while you wince in agony at the STD Clinic......HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME!! Be sure to donate to Winston's Internet Begging Fund because he'll be needing it really soon once Auntie Shirl comes to town in December to Set Things Right. :twisted:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
W: I don't know who you are, but my place is not a "shithole". It's a decent place with modern tiles and walls. Very comfortable. I'm sure if I show Adam a picture of it, he'd like it. He's living in a college dorm now, so it can't be much better :)

My dad didn't give me $15,000 in cash by the way. He gave me a $10,000 stock in my name, but I haven't had to use it yet.
Well I'm not in a dorm, but 'luxury student apartments'. I live here & pay 1209 USD/month only due to circumstances (school accepted me too late to apply for their dorms). At least I made a few friends here as opposed to at the school itself (I can't approach anyone there - everyone's "too busy" yet these same people hang with,always have free time for & have good times with people they know)...
Adam917:

Hooo-ie!! You're saying you are paying $1209 per month to live at your "luxury" student apartment.
The one big question I have is the following: WHO is the company that is operating your luxury digs??

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
OJ Simpson got away with murder, but he couldn't outrun KARMA.................
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:
adam917 wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
Adam917:

I_PatriaTexefor_efl

Adam917:

Hooo-ie!! You're saying you are paying $1209 per month to live at your "luxury" student apartment.
The one big question I have is the following: WHO is the company that is operating your luxury digs??

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
I do get utilities, meals, cable, broadband Internet connection (wireless & ethernet), 42" HDTV, 100 % furnished room, & access to game & mini-gym rooms though.

You need to know the name of this place?