Just met Spanish women from Spain

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I once went with my friend and we snuck inside a apartment complex wich kina served as a student doorm.as we walk out there comes a gorgeous breathtaking stunning lady and she smiles at me and waves hello.

so we follow her.I go to the metro station and she sees me coming so she slows down.I went up to her and we talked abit about what she is doing here and she gave me her number.

she was andalusian but looked galician(we guessed french before I conversed with her).

my friend then commented:would a dutch Woman give you the time of day like that?as he said that all the dutch women in the metro cabin scorned.

I never banged her,but she was atleast nice and friendly.

spanish women are one of the most attractive women in the world,imo.the reason is their eyes.all spanish women(and men)have a certain eye shape,very pretty almondish eyes.they usually have highcheekbones.if yous tudy all goodlooking people,they have these traits in common,eyes and cheekbones.

wether its ethiopian beauties,its usually their eyes and cheekbones wich make them all so gorgeous.if you study cape verdean women,and senegambian(Fulani) women(who they descended from)its their pretty eyes,the mixture of iberian eyeshape with the already high cheekbones and almond eyes of senegambians created a beautifull mix.same with why colombians,puerto ricans and actual 50/50 mestizos are so goodlooking,the already beautifull eyeshape/cheekbones of amerindians coupled with the almond eyes of spaniards makes gorgeous people.levantines have similar features to spaniards,I am mistaken for spaniard all the time.

same for asians ,why they are so beautifull.

I've always loved spanish women's features,but I personally think its easier to go to mexico to get spanish women.spanish women in spain are very feminist and controlling,they aren't very promiscuous but they are controlling.they don't give up the puss unless you marry.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

diablo

Re: Just met Spanish women from Spain

Post by diablo »

LIES all LIE except for the feminism and controlling part. They give up the p***y all the time...