My list of places where women are hard to get.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

green1976 wrote:
Seeker wrote:Dude why not just put "America" or better yet the whole of the Anglosphere and Germanic countries in Europe. For difficulty in getting casual sex I'd also include South Asia, Saudi Arabia and other strict Muslim countries (from what I've heard), though it's easy to get a wife in most of those places if you're a Muslim.
Previously i was wondering to make a map of every countries on this planet and they could be classified on their woman accessibility and getting casual sex.
A lot of variable are to be taken in account.
As a general rule here is my take on it where it's easy and where it's not easy.
Other area are grey because i don't have the return or data available.

Not easy one..to be avoided or totally avoided.
US
Anglo sphere in general.
Western countries in most case.
Most Muslim countries but not all(Saudi Arabia,Algeria,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran,Egypt and all those places)
India(Hinduism make woman less available as interaction for a foreigner is not easy)
South Korea(many comments or conflictual perception as equivalent to US or western countries.)
Singapore(Heard bad things about there..only work)

Average one,can try but result can be mixed or case related.

Japan(conflictual report...still look better than the US)
China(Have bad reports from Shanghai better in the South excluding Hong Kong)
Morocco(Huge prostitution scene well know around the world..easiest Muslim country to have a f**k in my opinion)
Some countries in Latin America(yes,they are a lot of differences depending on where it is)
Russia and Eastern Europe(I would put all these land there,i know they are popular as an easy casual sex countries but i think many things changed in the last 20 years)
SEA countries like Indonesia,Malaysia,Burma..

Easy casual sex,cheap living and accessible p4p scene.

SEA in general(Thailand,Philippines,Cambodia)
Some countries in Latin America(DR,Cuba,Brazil..)
Madagascar

The list is not exhaustive.

The grey area would be:

Most of countries in Africa who are not Muslim(I have confused or very few return of what it is there)
The rate of hiv infection are incredibly high(more than 30 per cent in some cases)
Pacific islands(in my opinion..nothing special there)
Central Asia(Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Mongolia..)(I'm leaning toward average or non easy when these countries are Muslim..)

As we can see and as in my opinion,the places where easy casual sex can be had are not so numerous.
Many societies makes interacting with females difficult and religion,customs tend to curtail easy sex.

It would be informative to expand the easy versus the non easy one to every continents so there would be an interesting subject to debate and exchange.

Very interesting you’re the idea for a map. I have heard the same thing about South Korea being bad. I also heard Taiwan is bad too.
I did not know about Madagascar. What do they have they marsupial women there? How do they look? What happens here?
-
I did not know about Morocco being in the middle group and had no clue about all the prostitutes. Where are the girls from? Any local Moslem girls? Turkey could probably be put in this middle group because, I’ve heard there is a lot of prostitution there. A lot of Russian girls go there to work. I heard Ethiopia had beautiful girls.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Sex goes on in all countries, you just have to know where to look. Some of the worst excesses happen in Muslim countries!

Muslim brides aren't too hard to find - many women don't want to marry a Muslim man.

Sex is pretty easy to come by in supposedly repressed China, but again, you need to know where to look.
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

green1976 wrote:
Seeker wrote:Dude why not just put "America" or better yet the whole of the Anglosphere and Germanic countries in Europe. For difficulty in getting casual sex I'd also include South Asia, Saudi Arabia and other strict Muslim countries (from what I've heard), though it's easy to get a wife in most of those places if you're a Muslim.
Previously i was wondering to make a map of every countries on this planet and they could be classified on their woman accessibility and getting casual sex.
A lot of variable are to be taken in account.
As a general rule here is my take on it where it's easy and where it's not easy.
Other area are grey because i don't have the return or data available.

Not easy one..to be avoided or totally avoided.
US
Anglo sphere in general.
Western countries in most case.
Most Muslim countries but not all(Saudi Arabia,Algeria,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran,Egypt and all those places)
India(Hinduism make woman less available as interaction for a foreigner is not easy)
South Korea(many comments or conflictual perception as equivalent to US or western countries.)
Singapore(Heard bad things about there..only work)

Average one,can try but result can be mixed or case related.

Japan(conflictual report...still look better than the US)
China(Have bad reports from Shanghai better in the South excluding Hong Kong)
Morocco(Huge prostitution scene well know around the world..easiest Muslim country to have a f**k in my opinion)
Some countries in Latin America(yes,they are a lot of differences depending on where it is)
Russia and Eastern Europe(I would put all these land there,i know they are popular as an easy casual sex countries but i think many things changed in the last 20 years)
SEA countries like Indonesia,Malaysia,Burma..

Easy casual sex,cheap living and accessible p4p scene.

SEA in general(Thailand,Philippines,Cambodia)
Some countries in Latin America(DR,Cuba,Brazil..)
Madagascar

The list is not exhaustive.

The grey area would be:

Most of countries in Africa who are not Muslim(I have confused or very few return of what it is there)
The rate of hiv infection are incredibly high(more than 30 per cent in some cases)
Pacific islands(in my opinion..nothing special there)
Central Asia(Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Mongolia..)(I'm leaning toward average or non easy when these countries are Muslim..)

As we can see and as in my opinion,the places where easy casual sex can be had are not so numerous.
Many societies makes interacting with females difficult and religion,customs tend to curtail easy sex.

It would be informative to expand the easy versus the non easy one to every continents so there would be an interesting subject to debate and exchange.
wheres Taiwan on that list?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'll add Japan - hard.

I might have had some success in Japan if I actually lived there, but I have heard of plenty of white expats out there who never score with the local women.

China is pretty darned easy, although the cultural barrier is significant.

English women love American men, you shouldn't have too many problems scoring here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.