Foreign women advertising themselves

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Foreign women advertising themselves

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Sorry, I'd like to delete this thread. Thank you
Last edited by boycottamericanwomen on July 9th, 2011, 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

It is an interesting concept, but I'm not sure whether it's workable, because these foreign women tend to be poorer than Anglo/American men, so you may see less women. On the other hand, it could dissuade scammers, who are usually reluctant to spend money. The website may also have too many men.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DaRick wrote:It is an interesting concept, but I'm not sure whether it's workable, because these foreign women tend to be poorer than Anglo/American men, so you may see less women. On the other hand, it could dissuade scammers, who are usually reluctant to spend money. The website may also have too many men.
Well, if it is true that foreign women are dying to get with American men, I think it'll be a hit. It also depends on how I market and promote the site.

Anyway, try it, send me your info and pics, and I'll put your profile on there. What have you got to lose? And who knows, maybe you will get emails from a bunch of hot foreign chicks.

Also, foreign women are not as poor as you think. It's not that America is the only rich country in the world, and the rest of the world is poor. Not at all. Even in India, there are a TON of very rich people. So, give it time and I think the site will be a big hit.

By the way, I am also in the process of starting a mail order bride website for Indian women, which will be the first time it has ever been done before, I think.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Anyway, try in the process of starting a mail order bride website for Indian women, which will be the first time it has ever been done before, I think.
There are such websites but they are for Indians by Indians. The one that introduces Indian women to foreigners will probably be the first one.m
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I`m game. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah i am in too.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I am in as well. I already sent you some of my pictures and info :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:yeah i am in too.
okay, thanks bro. Just send me your info and pictures to boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com and I'll post you on the site. I will be setting it up tomorow, so I will let you know how soon it will be ready (probably within 2 or 3 days).
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Okay gentlemen, http://www.american-husbands.com/ is now LIVE.

Please visit the site and let me know what you think.

Are you an American man who is interested in meeting foreign women? Sign up for FREE and start meeting foreign women online today.

Please email the following information to AmericanHusbandsService@yahoo.com

Name: (only first name will be listed publicly)
Biography: (Write one or two paragraphs about yourself, what kind of a person are you, what are your interests, and so on.
Email address:
Facebook name:
AIM, Yahoo Messenger, or Google Talk ID:
And please include at least one photograph of yourself (REQUIRED).
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I like this idea. You need to find more guys and figure out a way to assure people it's not a scam. Maybe make the really desperate guys' info available for free, and have them pay to unlock the rest. :lol:

You need to spread the word through forums foreign women frequent. I'd like to see the reactions of women when you post your site on forums for "mail-order brides." Especially the gold-diggers :) Maybe they'll be your best customers, (I hope not). Men fed up with coming up empty online will surely be interested..

You should try to advertise in the baltics since there's supposed to be a shortage of men/husbands there.

Check out this article google brought up:
http://www.russianworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4201
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Thanks for the link. Does anyone have any forums where there are a lot of foreigners or especially foreign women, where I can advertise for the American-Husbands.com site? Please post them here, thanks
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Saturn
Freshman Poster

Post by Saturn »

I'd like to think something like this could work, but a part of me really doubts that foreign women are even a fraction as interested in dating western men as we are interested in foreign women. I'm not saying the interest isn't there, I'm just saying the idea of a website dedicated to electronic peacocking may not work very well.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I dont think it will work

1) Why are foreign women paying money to advertise themselves, when we want their p***y and commitment ?. Its like women paying for male prostitutes. It aint gonna happen

2) If its free for men and you charge women. The ratio WILL be in the woman's favor, thats for certain. So youll be judged either way on your money, looks, race, age, etc. She'll do that because she has options. Sex from a woman has a price, it doesnt for a man

3) How many men are willing to travel to her country, and propose to her with serious intentions. Believe me its a small percentage and thats what serious marriage minded foreign women want.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Well gentlemen, this is indeed an experiment. It may work, it may not. But let's at least give it a chance and see what happens.