Illegal Immigration

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Illegal Immigration

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.

If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.

If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.

If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.

If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again.

If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.

If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

If you cross the MEXICAN border illegally you get imprisoned (if you're lucky).

If you cross the U.S. Border illegally you get:

1 - a job,

2 - a drivers license,

3 - social security card,

4 - welfare,

5 - food stamps,

6 - credit cards

7 - subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house,

8 - free education,

9 - free health care,

10 - a lobbyist in Washington

11 - billions of dollars worth of public documents printed in your language

12 - and the right to carry your country's flag while you protest that you don't get enough respect

13 - (eventual) citizenship
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on June 22nd, 2011, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You forgot to mention eventual citizenship.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You forgot to mention eventual citizenship.
I actually copied and pasted that from a comment that someone posted on a Yahoo News article (I added the Mexico one myself).

Thanks, though :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Illegal Immigration

Post by odbo »

That's complete bullshit. the same type of rednecks who say stuff like this also believe criminals get into jail for a free ride. These Americans are spoiled, delusional, and above all stupid. And what great countries they're comparing US policies to... If you cross into Europe, where they treat other people like people (even the police), nothing bad will happen to you. How about them apples?
The_Hero_of_Men wrote: 1 - a job, *doing people's front lawn, working at taco-bell, or working at a farm, all for $6-$8 an hour if you're lucky

2 - a drivers license, *that hasn't been true in at least 20 years for the states illegals tend to come to

3 - social security card, *someone ELSE's social security card which they pay into and won't get a dime back

4 - welfare, *I've never seen an illegal immigrant on welfare. I have seen plenty of rednecks complaining about illegals on welfare.

5 - food stamps, *never seen this. I have seen an american citizens with fancy cars and homes on food stamps however..

6 - credit cards *never seen this, moreover since when are credit cards a good thing?

7 - subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house, *again... utter bullshit. these people live like 3 families to one house to save money

8 - free education, *free lessons on: how to be a gansta for boys, how to be a whore for girls. what a godsend! those lucky parents

9 - free health care, *a clinic doing mandated vaccines so their kids can go to the shit public schools, those dam leaches!

10 - a lobbyist in Washington *wow just when I thought illegals felt desperate and vulnerable. I should be an illegal too!

11 - billions of dollars worth of public documents printed in your language *Do it half-assed and over-charge like crazy, that's the American way!

12 - and the right to carry your country's flag while you protest that you don't get enough respect *would you get prison for an American flag in Mexico??

13 - (eventual) citizenship *if they stay for several years and also save up the money for an immigration lawyer and other processing fees
Last edited by odbo on June 22nd, 2011, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Illegal Immigration

odbo wrote:That's complete bullshit. the same type of rednecks who say stuff like this also believe criminals get into jail for a free ride. These Americans are spoiled, delusional, and above all stupid. And what great countries you're comparing US policies to... If you cross into Europe, where they treat other people like people (even the police), nothing bad will happen to you. How about them apples?
The_Hero_of_Men wrote: 1 - a job, *doing people's front lawn, working at taco-bell, or working at a farm, all for $6-$8 an hour if you're lucky

2 - a drivers license, *that hasn't been true in at least 20 years for the states illegals tend to come to

3 - social security card, *someone ELSE's social security card which they pay into and won't get a dime back

4 - welfare, *I've never seen an illegal immigrant on welfare. I have seen plenty of rednecks complaining about illegals on welfare.

5 - food stamps, *never seen this. I have seen an american citizens with fancy cars and homes on food stamps however..

6 - credit cards *never seen this, moreover since when are credit cards a good thing?

7 - subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house, *again... utter bullshit. these people live like 3 families to one house to save money

8 - free education, *free lessons on: how to be a gansta for boys, how to be a whore for girls. what a godsend! those lucky parents

9 - free health care, *a clinic doing mandated vaccines so their kids can go to the shit public schools, those dam leaches!

10 - a lobbyist in Washington *wow just when I thought illegals felt desperate and vulnerable. I should be an illegal too!

11 - billions of dollars worth of public documents printed in your language *Do it half-assed and over-charge like crazy, that's the American way!

12 - and the right to carry your country's flag while you protest that you don't get enough respect *would you get prison for an American flag in Mexico??

13 - (eventual) citizenship *if they got money for an immigration lawyer

It's like I said in a response to someone else: I just copied and pasted this from a comment on a Yahoo News Article ( right here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookou ... -container)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You're always copying shit and posting it on here, so what? If you don't stand by it don't post it or include your opinion. This should be in Immigration Issues, why is it in general discussion. America is done and there is no saving it. Any sane person wouldn't want it to be saved.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Most undocumented aliens work shitty jobs and send money back home to their families. Many get stuck in the USA because the families keep asking for more and more and also, they find out that it is hard to get out- the pay is just too shitty to save up enough and move back.
Few illegals become rich in America if any.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

He's just posting uninformed babble and that's too bad. He's also another Black Person who feels that fighting for the rights of human beings especially the same Brown People who are moving in their neighborhoods across the country that they rather not have to fight for the same dirty lot of land the White Man allowed you to have because of Redlining and things that went on before the civil rights movement matured and got some policies. He also forgot that large corporations do not support immigration reform because they like it the way it is. Also Black Folk always look at this the wrong way. Why you complaining about Brown people working in Taco Bell? These are jobs that YOU should be taking as a teenager so you can earn money to better yourself. But of course that's not seen in a positive light so, some opt to turn to crime or some other means to earn money. If companies won't come into your area, you start the businesses and services that are needed. This is what Korean, Chinese, Hispanic, Japanese and Jews have done in this country. Too many Blacks have bought into the illusion of inclusion...
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

odbo where you from?? half your arguments didnt make sense....

yes illegals get a shit ton of free benefits here in US when theyre not occupying half the prisons here for gang-banging crimes.

if illegals got a bad deal...they wouldnt be sneaking in by the millions. nuff said.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:Most undocumented aliens work shitty jobs and send money back home to their families. Many get stuck in the USA because the families keep asking for more and more and also, they find out that it is hard to get out- the pay is just too shitty to save up enough and move back.
Few illegals become rich in America if any.
Not to mention there no jobs back where they have come from because NAFTA has destroyed whatever middle class or poor farming there was in Mexico and much of Central America.

Every thing he posted is a lie. You can get some public assistance but not welfare. You can get medicare because sick people cost more money to take care of than healthy ones, DUH. You can get food stamps and what's wrong with that? I get food stamps!

I rather not work a crappy job, I used to work a crappy job. I rather go to school and learn something useful and collect food stamps than work some crappy job. Even with a crappy job where are you in life? You don't earn enough to do much more than buy a car and live in some questionable part of town or worst yet live with your parents!

In America we used to welcome the poor, the needy, the people living under terrible rulers.

Now we vilify Brown people and as usual the uninformed are jumping into bed with these closet racist people. Good Going Exlax...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

onezero4u wrote:odbo where you from?? half your arguments didnt make sense....

yes illegals get a shit ton of free benefits here in US when theyre not occupying half the prisons here for gang-banging crimes.

if illegals got a bad deal...they wouldnt be sneaking in by the millions. nuff said.
Hold it, illegals are in jail? No they are deported, go talk to some, they are easy to find in TJ.

Screw street crime, that's not the problem. Fix our economic system, make it FAIR and LESS RACIST and less crime would take place. The problem is Corporate Crime and The Corporate Welfare State, that cost is vast BILLIONS of dollars every year. I think it was JPM-Case or Goldman-Sach, I don't remember but they were fined $555 million by the Feds. Sounds like alot of money doesn't it? They make that in a MONTH...

illegals are escaping rampant unemployment from NAFTA, look it up.

Also just admit it you're just talking about Brown people when you say that, cause I know many a European here illegally and nobody says shit...