Women control too much damn money and assets

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Women control too much damn money and assets

Post by skateboardstephen »

as any one ever just stop and took a lot around you and noticed that women in america don't seem to go with out much but you see broke men everywhere.women have nice cars, smart phones,the best top of the line cloths,name brand shit, house cushy job.its as if this has become the norm.as a man how the f**k can you compete with that shit in this economy. f**k competing for women, men are in competition with women for resources and money.but instead we are competing with other men and with holding info just so we can have access to these dirty over f***ed ameriskanks who are just going to take you to the cleaners anyway ironic.every man i know right now isn't doing well financially why is this but every female i can think of one way or another has all that i mentioned above.this is killing men we need control over the money.and whats worse is if you a man with no money it seems as if you're at the mercy of women no other men that can seem to help.most of my fellow men to me never seem to be of any help outside of the internet.even the women in my own family try to use there financial power as leverage on me my own mother and aunts have done this in the past i makes me sick they think they have money its grounds for them to bark orders or try to exploit you they don't like it when you have money the same women will have there hand out.women fear a man with money.i think they fear that more than death any man with financial power they have no control over.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I agree 100%.

In America, men go to work, and they directly or indirectly hand over their paycheck to their wife/gf.

Some of these women don't work because they just live off the money, and the others that do work they pocket that 20k-60k they make a year for THEMSELVES.

As far as those cars, phones, and other crap you see women with, for the most part, SOME man is out there paying for it. He's either paying the bill, he flat out bought it for her, or some man is paying for her basic living which allows her to use her own income to buy all the extra stuff that makes her look like she doing better then she really is.

skateboardstephen wrote:most of my fellow men to me never seem to be of any help outside of the internet..
I know all about it. American men are lame. There is no loyalty among American men and they will quickly sell their friends out for p***y and do anything for a woman.

I disowned my last friend because of it. His girl had him by the n***sack, and he would do anything for her, but when I needed a small favor he would come up with all kinds of excuses. He had problems with lending me a few bucks (way back in my broke days) but he bought his girl a NEW car and took his girl out regularly.

Today he now has kids with her and he called me up one day telling me how he feels trapped and such and how he wants me to hang out with him... Ha, he can forget it, I use to try and hang out with him a while back before he had kids but back then all he wanted to do is spend time with his girl..
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

That's why if prostitution were legal here in the US, american women would be f***ed at all the money they wouldn't get off of men.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

One other thing, American women love to shame men into thinking that they are losers because they don't make enough money, or for the fact that they live with their parents.

These type of women are so full of s*** because most of the women who shame men in this way could not even take care of themselves at the level that a man could take care of them.

Can you believe that? A woman will belittle you for living with your parents, but at the same time she can't buy the big house in the suburbs, go on a fancy vacation, and buy the nice SUV on her own.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

[quote="well-informed"]That's why if prostitution were legal here in the US, american women would be f***ed at all the money they wouldn't get off of men.[/quote
+1
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

When I was waiting in the long line to buy the first iPhone (yes, I used to live in the Matrix too) there was this homeless man there. He wasn't waiting in the line of course. He was just watching, making comments and such. Perhaps he was already awakened and understood how silly what we were all doing was. He had a good sense of humor, so I decided to talk to him.

Well, it turns out he had been through a divorce. His wife took him to the cleaners and left him on the streets with nothing. He knew all the stuff people talk about on this board regularly, and he knew it from first hand experience. At that time, I was driving my convertible sports car and buying a $600 phone... a phone, and yet I began to envy that guy. He was free.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Northamericanguy wrote:One other thing, American women love to shame men into thinking that they are losers because they don't make enough money, or for the fact that they live with their parents.

These type of women are so full of s*** because most of the women who shame men in this way could not even take care of themselves at the level that a man could take care of them.

Can you believe that? A woman will belittle you for living with your parents, but at the same time she can't buy the big house in the suburbs, go on a fancy vacation, and buy the nice SUV on her own.
yea i hate these bitches or like the bitches who feel as though the father of her child is unfit to have full custody due to his money situation or due to him being unemployed or living situation there for courts will award her custody(even if shes in the same situation or worse) but then in the same breath say she can't raise the child own her own with out financial support from the father but will fight the father to the death for full custody.any one see the irony in that shit.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!