This forum is exploding!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

This forum is exploding!

Post by odbo »

54 users online right now. So let me ask you fellas..

What is the meaning of life? Don't think we've had a topic on this yet

Last edited by odbo on May 23rd, 2011, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does the meaning of life have to do with the increase in traffic to this forum? I don't get the connection. You must have a very erratic mind. lol :P And how are those pictures related to this topic?

But thanks for noticing. Yeah, often during the day or night, we have 50+ people browsing on here, which is double what it was last year. So it's a great increase. :)

All of you who post here have helped this come to be too. Each of your posts gets indexed in Google, especially the title of the threads, which markets us in Google search engines. 60 percent of the traffic to this site comes from search engines, and those folks are finding this forum by typing in keywords related to the posts that you guys generate. Thus, the more posts you write, the more our presence on the web and Google search engines grows. That is a big factor in the traffic increase here. So I have you all to thank for that. :)
Last edited by Winston on May 23rd, 2011, 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some day by day visitor stats for May from Google Analytics. As you can see, each day, close to a thousand or over a thousand, visitors come to this site everyday! Thanks to you all. All of you who post here have helped make this possible. Each of your posts gets indexed in Google, especially the title of the threads, which markets our presence and expansion in Google search engines. 60 percent of the traffic to this site comes from search engines, and those folks are finding this forum by typing in keywords related to the posts that you guys generate. Thus, the more posts you write, the more our presence on the web and Google search engines grows. That is a big factor in the traffic increase here. So I have you all to thank for that. :)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Increase in happier abroad traffic

Post by steve55 »

Sinsei wu, you haven't seen anything yet. I just spoke to my friend who is a high caliber radio sales rep and he told me to run the Dallas observer ad longer than 2 months in order to breed familiarity so that in the future ads they become more likely to open it. So I'll go for 4-6 months run plus I'm brainstorming other ideas.

Winston, we're just getting started. Happier abroad may soon start getting media attention. You just might one day get that chance to kick dr phils ass!! Lol bawhaha
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Great! However, I feel bad for opening up our discovery to millions of other males. On the other hand, everyone has a chance to be happy and only those who wish will understand the message. Amazingly, I heard men talking about bringing a wife from overseas in local IHOP during breakfast recently. Then I was eating sushi and another 2 guys spoke about going to Ukraine :) Am I just lucky to hear these conversations or this shit started to roll?

As for me, I hope to move to Europe. Plenty of Russian girls over there as well as much better EU chicks already enough for me.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Re: This forum is exploding!

Post by Think Different »

odbo wrote:54 users online right now. So let me ask you fellas..

What is the meaning of life? Don't think we've had a topic on this yet

I think that one chick needs to share the goodies with her sister. I mean...WOW! I LOVE big natural boobs!