Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Forums

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

Re: feminists & mgtow agree

Post by Teathered feather »

odbo wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Teathered feather wrote:Pre-marital is causal sex. It is fine for either gender. The only reason it is viewed as negative for women is because they can be "Altered" structurally in their reproductive pathways. They can be stretched and torn but they can be fixed with kegels and other forms of vaginal exercises to make her vaginal walls "Tighter". It also can be "altered" through masturbation with large sexual objects. A woman can break her own hymen if she is not careful.
This could have been written by any feminist. It is totally wrong. As anthropologist Unwin showed in his book "Sex and Culture", the success of a culture is perfectly correlated with its restrictions placed on female premarital sex. There are very good reasons for this based on the differences between the sexes.
What you're talking about is perversion, humans are not animals. Sex is intimate, there has to be passion. All this mechanical bullshit the new generations are into will chip away at your soul no less than practicing PUA faggotry to get the slut into bed in the first place. But more specifically, women getting used up is not "the only reason" casual sex is viewed as negative for women. Men are spreading their seed. It is better to get to know someone for a few weeks, but theoretically men can fall in love with different women 3 nights in a row. And then be fine after never seeing them again. Women get penetrated during sex. That makes "casual" or "meaningless" sex with many partners impossible. You can't change natural law, something has to give. It's deeply damaging to women emotionally when they sleep around. How many men do you know who fell into drugs and depression because they had sex with several women? There's a reason why in the past all women of marriage material were virgins, and the horny working men visited brothels, rotating a small group of prostitutes.
They still do it today. Sex is procreation and recreation. It is a symbiotic masturbation when no risk of pregnancy is involved. Sometimes the women or men have a disease. You being not an animal would think about it unlike an animal who would hump a leg if it stuck out just right. If not then congrats!! YOU JUST PASSED THE STUPID TEST!!!

I know married men who fell into drugs. Women based on clinical study are more depressed than men. This is a balloon effect that centers on my little buzzword. If you seek casual sex you take precaution. If you wind up getting them pregnant by not using a condom and they did not have any birth control. Its your fault for putting it in. If they lie about birth control its their fault. If the misuse your sperm its their fault.

I keep trying desperately to stay on topic but all of this is a massive massive massive topic with many branches.

Do you know..Yes you comparing animals to humans guy. That the animals that partake in recreational sex are the animals with the intelligence closest to our own in the animal kingdom? If anything we are abiding by nature.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Teathered feather wrote:Do you know..Yes you comparing animals to humans guy. That the animals that partake in recreational sex are the animals with the intelligence closest to our own in the animal kingdom? If anything we are abiding by nature.
Man being denigrated to the level of chimp is by no means an example of man abiding by nature. There is nothing natural about modern society.
Our potential is much higher than animals: viewtopic.php?t=11064

I will smash your feminized view point when I'm in the mood, perhaps tomorrow, on the American men are the best thread.

Until then your last two posts can serve as examples for why not to go to college. Wimpy men can be indoctrinated as easily as women.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I begin to suspect these mgtow nitwits thrive on negative attention. Just like...feminists?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

odbo wrote:
Teathered feather wrote:Do you know..Yes you comparing animals to humans guy. That the animals that partake in recreational sex are the animals with the intelligence closest to our own in the animal kingdom? If anything we are abiding by nature.
Man being denigrated to the level of chimp is by no means an example of man abiding by nature. There is nothing natural about modern society.
Our potential is much higher than animals: viewtopic.php?t=11064

I will smash your feminized view point when I'm in the mood, perhaps tomorrow, on the American men are the best thread.

Until then your last two posts can serve as examples for why not to go to college. Wimpy men can be indoctrinated as easily as women.
That is a double edged sword. An educated man is a man who is taught wrong which you imply but if I were to admit I had no scholary work beyond highschool it would still appear to be a negative outlook upon my status. No I have not gone to college.

A man is only a chimp when he ignores his conscience. If your conscience bears you to withhold a book of law held only by those whose bones lie beneath the soil all the power to you. But the idea of physical,spiritual and intellectual freedom without punishment is something that is godgiven even if you are non-religious you know deep within you that you have no right and no authority to demand that everyone man, woman, or child to bend just solely to your whims. This is what you ask and I say again to what right do you believe in that?

Please come back when you bring more to the table than a feminist. Yes you. You are implicitly equal to a foaming mouthed feminist that all women are evil and shall have no right to speak or think or do anything without permission. You seek the bizzaro world of feminism but with roles reversed and you are a lingering stain from an era that should have passed. You and those who stand with you are the people who caused feminism to be born. Ironic isnt it? A bigoted hate-mongering despicable shadow of a human being that says another human being has no right to speak or think and must be kept silent. You have truly made me angrier than any person I have met thus far in my long years to say something so outlandish and cruel that it makes me question both your sanity and your soul.

You sir are far more despicable than any persons wishing to engage in any orgy. Civilization has no home for you. No you seek a stage of long gone caveman lifestyle.

You might be trolling me. But deep down in that festering pit of a chest beats your dark blackened heart and you truly hold these things to be honorable just makes me pity you all the more.

Come back tomorrow and the day after. I shall defend my ideas and my choices with valor and vigor as I have now.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My wife and I agree we will home school, if we have any kids. I plan to have my kids get their high school diploma by the time they are 12 or 13, if not before. Then they can get an online degree that is cheaper, and if current trends are any indication, just as good as a brick and mortar degree.

One of my biggest regrets in life is all the time I wasted sitting in some classroom with a bunch of asshole teachers and students when I could have been out riding my dirt bike or flounder fishing with my uncle.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

billy wrote:Teathered, I think now we coming closer to the problem.
You say education is the key. But if it would that easy
every country struggling would have it easy. That is just bring
education. I think that´s not that easy.

Look this reminds me of Cuba, where education is important. But
without a brutal police system the whole system would not.

What is education? We have no proper definition of that. What is human
and how did we develop. We have theories. But how should we decide
which one true and how we implement the consequences in our system.

Again what is education. Being locked in the school by force so you have
to learn cetain things? What if the child or the teenager don´t want to?
Will you force him to do? Will you isolate him so he doesn´t seduce others.

What about culture, religion, science, goal of the society. How ca millions of
people find a solotion to hi-tech problems.

Don´t you think that civilazation is also cruel. When people think that they feel
forced to accept certain laws which is against their feeling and thinking?
Isn´t civilization only created to overpower nabouring country so one feels save?
Is the danger when a civilazation becomes fascist much more dangerous than of
tribal or primitive societies as they have no technology and are not so well organized?

Why look monkeys more happier than civilized people? Does civilization make
people unhappy? Is to much thinking and education make people unhappy as they
are constantly creating ideals which are not reachable?

Anyway who decides what is moral ? How to find out what is wrong and what is wright?
Actions in near future will can feel right and long term it can be wrong. But who says that you
will live this long to feel the consequences? Communism sounds nice in theory but in practice
is much more dangerous than many other brutal systems. So how can you be so shure
that education and civilazation and equal rights are/must be the way? May be you´re wrong?
Have you other alternatives than that?
I spoke of a possible solution. Not of one easily accessible. Nothing easy will fix what is currently broken to this level.
I speak of education that would literally turn current stigmas of todays media and educational institutions literally upsidedown or in an uproar to say the least.
Boys and girls treated the same. A bit of harshness should be conducted but out of tough love. When injured you explain at fault and you ask them was it worth it. No one should be given credibility just because of their genitalia. Men as well should be educated the finite-ness of appearances and to focus much more on emotional relations but also remaining somewhat to physical attraction. This should be applied to both genders but I think in someways it should be men who need this more than others. We tell and help them climb that pedestal and it is as much as our fault for making it so.

Casual sex is a physical freedom that none should have the power to tell you what to do with your body.I think and again this is my opinion making it entirely biased towards what I think would happen..Thats called an opinion and opinions can end up wrong easily. I may even revisit it later if I find it too much of a liability for possibility. But my statement brings me to a point that makes the question involved laughable. In a society that allows someone to mutilate their genetalia to appear to be of the opposite gender yet prevents someone from smoking marijuana is absolutely stupid. It has downsides and can slow your cognitiveness but the plant itself has more uses than just smokeability. A person could conduct themselves properly with it or abuse it. The same with alcohol its all a matter of how you conduct yourself with it. If you are not mature enough to do it responsibly then you should not do it but it is not anyone elses right to tell you what to do with your own body unless you harm others or steal or destroy property.

Freedom to do with your body should be absolute unless as I said..it hurts someone or breaks something or requires thievery. Smoke, Toke, Snort, Inject, Inhale whatever you want..Its your body GO NUTS!!! I think of it like tattoos or piercings I guess. If you like it and someone told you to stop it indefinitely when it hurt no one but you..I am sure you would tell him to mind his own damn business. You should be responsible for you.

Isolation is in no way the answer to informing people of equality and understanding. They must explore but they also should have a travelers guide to learn to avoid and understand certain agendas.

Being human is another spiderweb topic. I could say we are nothing more than smarter animals with more hidden instincts than we notice. Or that we are all blind and stupid and live lives according to what we see on tv and never truly LIVE. Or that we should be humble to one another because we have such great ability for compassion and understanding unlike the animals who are below us. Interpretation is again the factor here.

Culture,religion and science... Science argues with religion on a daily basis some try to combine them but in the end they will be bitter rivals. Culture is a flip flopper to both groups. A solution to hi-tech problems? Please detail this a bit further and I will re-visit it in my next post.

Absolutely. Civilization is completely a false title. There is nothing civil about it. Money and luxurious trinkets replace gratefulness and media can change an entire nations perspective even if just a hair by a video or detailed commentary. It is scary and unavoidable and easily exploitable making it as I said..Scary. That is government not those of for the most part comprising of the people and hardly speaking for them anymore. Arguing politics on a global scale is a sad thing. And when they go to war its even moreso. Where the opinions and thoughts of a few hundred can cause the death of millions just because someone would not budge or withdraw. Fascism is a greatly common occurrence in politics. Fascism occurs only in the later stages of government when they are exposed for their corruption. It is a repeated process and never fixable until it is entirely run by the people. Yes its more dangerous..thats just because our sticks have bullets and they can bribe them to look the other way. Again its exploitablity and corruptiveness that will occur until we are in a government ran by the people and rotated every meeting so that the biasedness and corruptions cannot be established.

Yes high standards are pitfalls. Anything with a high standard usually has a low payoff and a huge debt to fill if failed. As for the happiness of animals and us I refer to those whom are unfairly born with mental disorders leaving them completely reliant on others to survive *the drooling windowlickers*. Ignorance is bliss. Or at least those handicapped seem completely content. But thats because they are unaware of what is reality. Its the concept of waking up from the matrix that can be a bit of a downer. But if they continue to seek wisdom they will find security and sanctity in it.

Morality is vague. One thing you like could be disgusting to someone else. It is only that which would harm others beings or personal property that would be amoral and accountability should be held.

If it is wrong when it reaches that level it should be revised and removed if indeed proven wrong. It works until it breaks and then it should be replaced.

That depends on what you or they enact as law. People can be stupid that is why there are petitions and the ability to amend a law.
Communism is dangerous because it is easily taken advantage of. When you are told you get the same no matter what some people will not try. I did not say equal pay for any job. Different requirements meet different pay. I say that because people are a lot of times foolish with coin and when they run out the usually blame the people putting it in their pocket..saying there is a hole.

How can I be sure it is the right way? I suppose I cant. I only think of what can be if it were correctly applied to my concept. We will more than likely would never reach utopia standards but a man can dream I guess.
Last edited by Teathered feather on December 22nd, 2011, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

billy wrote:Grunt, that is exactly what I meant. Doing outdoor things
sound much more fun the classroom which often feel like prison.

I think the brain is only a tool and not a goal.
Sometimes I think the braniacs want us sitting in
classroom till we are dead.

It is easier to handle folks when they are in classroom. That is
out of the street. They won´t make a threat to the gowernment
so they easier to be controlled.

Is this really right sitting is classroom for 20 years and then sitting
in office for ever. Is this civilazation. Don´t sound natural.
But, maybe I am wrong at I have to become used to it......
Ah but I also have a bone to pick with education too.. It should be up to the individual to learn what they wish beyond what the require outside of school into adulthood. Do you really use cursive as much as they said and from what some of my younger friends tell me they do not use it in college near hardly at all. If they enjoy it then give them great opportunity to learn it and absorb the knowledge they seek. If you are interested in something you progress much faster than those who do not really care. Its also why I did not go to college where they make you learn things that have no connection to the title and degree you wish to gain.

I also feel its wrong to withhold knowledge for money. Money is power yes. But knowledge is something that should be accessible to everyone so that they may grow and develop mentally.

How well do you think you would have done in school if you were given chances to learn what you like? You would have probably liked to go to school. Not saying that a kid reading dinosaur books will make him a famous paleontologist but it is not something you should discourage and restrict them for. But you also must have some level of enforcement to make sure that they retain absolutely require information to adapt to life outside of your parents home.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

Grunt wrote:My wife and I agree we will home school, if we have any kids. I plan to have my kids get their high school diploma by the time they are 12 or 13, if not before. Then they can get an online degree that is cheaper, and if current trends are any indication, just as good as a brick and mortar degree.

One of my biggest regrets in life is all the time I wasted sitting in some classroom with a bunch of asshole teachers and students when I could have been out riding my dirt bike or flounder fishing with my uncle.
True but school is also not just about education but about social interaction. Its where you meet your first friends. It should not be all too much avoided but it should be changed.

Doing so would deprive your children the basics of human interaction. No matter what mom and dad will treat the kids as they do. They will not meet the assholes which no matter the society there will always be some and they must know how to deal with it and that's usually from experience.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Nah, I knew a woman in Florida that home schooled her kids, all 4 of them. They started classes at 10AM, they were done by 2 or 3PM, and then they ran out to swim, ride their bikes, or whatever.

Then once their friends got off the school bus, they all ran off and played for the rest of the afternoon. Only difference was, the home school kids had energy and vigor while the kids getting off the bus looked exhausted and miserable.

Kids will always find other kids. Same thing as when you take our kids to the beach on vacation, they make friends within an hour or two because thats how kids are.

Home schooling does not mean locking your kid in the basement. If they want that kinda shit they need to join up with the mgtow idiots.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

Grunt wrote:Nah, I knew a woman in Florida that home schooled her kids, all 4 of them. They started classes at 10AM, they were done by 2 or 3PM, and then they ran out to swim, ride their bikes, or whatever.

Then once their friends got off the school bus, they all ran off and played for the rest of the afternoon. Only difference was, the home school kids had energy and vigor while the kids getting off the bus looked exhausted and miserable.

Kids will always find other kids. Same thing as when you take our kids to the beach on vacation, they make friends within an hour or two because thats how kids are.

Home schooling does not mean locking your kid in the basement. If they want that kinda shit they need to join up with the mgtow idiots.
True. Though at least move to a neighborhood with kids around. It is harder to make friends there. I was not home schooled but I did envy those who did. There are a lot of stipulations to it too. Most places what kids to get a highschool diploma not a GED. If I am not mistaken you said that there was a way for them to get a type of diploma? It is though a long and arduous process and one that is very time consuming and difficult to do if you worry about financial things since one parent will be teaching while the other works. You also must trust the parent explicitly to properly educate and to punish if they do not pass a class or flunk an exam or refuse to listen. Children are feisty little bastards sometimes.

And I do think a kid would do better home schooled I would just worry about social skills. But I think that problem is wearing itself thin with today's modernized communications. Internet and community boards like facebook, twitter, G+ ect.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

Grunt wrote:Nah, I knew a woman in Florida that home schooled her kids, all 4 of them. They started classes at 10AM, they were done by 2 or 3PM, and then they ran out to swim, ride their bikes, or whatever.

Also quit making accusations about a board of mixed thoughts, ideas, and interpretations and adding them to be filed under one category. Nobody thinks the same in every way they can find community in certain aspect but down to the nitty-gritty we are all very much unique.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I will say and do whatever the f**k I want, you fascist doucehbag. And there aint a f***ing thing you can do to stop me, basement boy.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

Grunt wrote:I will say and do whatever the f**k I want, you fascist doucehbag. And there aint a f***ing thing you can do to stop me, basement boy.
Let me educate you now grunt.

Facism is being forced to do something by law and have strict repercussions in not doing so.

I am and have been asking politely. And even if I was not its still not fascism. As I said I believe in freedom but I also support education where it causes people to realize gender biasedness is unethical. In no way am I trying to indoctrinate you or force you to do anything. I am merely stating an opinion.

Though your opinion is to call mgtow basement dwelling faggots be my guest but before you do it how about you actually read the articles instead of half reading and just slamming them about it. Also I ask you Nicely to quit picking the worst comments that would completely overturn peoples ideas about them.

You see grunt...true critiquing comes with reading the message and pondering it for a moment then giving a revisory of it through your own words and flaws that come with it that you think are present with poise and decency. You review it like a fourteen year old facebook teenager.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster

billy wrote:This is a vid from the channesl of Contr. Expat:
Women finally realize feminism has failed

I didnt´watch the vid as I have only limited access to Internet.

But I liked this comment:

"I'll tell ya why they're unhappy because they're doing men's jobs and at this point being forced to act like men which they weren't designed or made to do, just think if men had to do women jobs do you think they would be happy.......NO!!!"

from MrMothertrucker91 vor 27 Minuten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXeszLlT ... pCnn16uKQ7
I agree entirely with that. The issue is that its just not going to happen anymore. And we should not slow down production and give them a hand when men can do it. No I am not being sexist in this. They have to learn how to do it on their own like guys have to and learn to deal with it.

This goes back to them leaving the house with the survival skills of a 13 year old. If they do get jobs and become depressed in them its because they want to return to that pedestal and have everything given to them again and not work for it.

Some people would rather earn their means fairly. I am one of them though at times I want a break and just sit a home for weeks and do jack shit. But I have to work and keep my house and mortgage up to speed. But thats also not how the world works and they were taught and thought that its just as easy as the guys who have done it for a long time can do it. Then when they cant the whole social stereotype that women cant do shit like men can pops up and it pisses and depresses them off.

That and often times women are more vocally hostile bossed than men and it was expressed because they think that the men and women will not listen to a woman in power. Grunt would be one of those people I think ;). I suppose they get jealous of the stay at home moms and those who have sugar daddys *I think thats the term* and they want the easy life. Women have it incredibly easy and *every bit of this entire post is a hypothesis so do not take it to heart but think about it and express your opinion I would enjoy hearing it.* I think this coupled with jealousy make a huge factor in it. Its not even about that if a guy does not listen its that they THINK they wont and that they are being treated as that and they become hostile.

Now if I could ask you a question billy. What do you think on the slutwalk? I will give my reply after yours. *I find it stupid and I will express it more after I hear your reply as I am interested in it*
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Hey feather does your ass ever get jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth?

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.