I need some moral support!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

I need some moral support!

Post by jsmith »

Hello Men i just found this site called

http://www.manwomanmyth.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAuqkqx ... ideo_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiTaDS_X ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htvoFdY ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

its a great website that talks about the problems with modern feminism and where men stand in todays society and its negative effects.. it focuses on the UK and alittle on america. but clearly the UK is influcenced by the west. so its all the same.

i basically tried to share these videos with my father. i'm 28. He is in his 60's. if you look at my thread below. where i argue with my dad on another issue, he gets alittle sarcastic.

viewtopic.php?t=10136

well this time, he tried to sound supportive, but basically implied that i should stop whining about what is going on. And i must admit it made me feel down. he had a hard time feeling empathy. i guess some stereotypes about men are true. but my point is it was "you need to get on with your life"

We talk alot here about American women. But i must say that African-American women are in a league of their own. I know that all types of men have it hard out here.

But there is nothing worse than being an average looking african-american male who is a nice guy who is forced to live in a exclusively all african-american environment. Family, Peers and etc., its very rough.

check out this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PQKYu1D ... r_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNYh0Rdj ... dded#at=19[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I79Jmgb8 ... dded#at=16[/youtube]

all i can say, is i now understand why some countries decide to not give women power, because they don't want to have these type of problems that American & The UK had apparently.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Wow.

Bookmarking that site. It's the best I've ever seen on this issue. 100% in agreement/awe with what he's done and am close to emailing him to say so. Thanks for the thread.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

BellaRuth wrote:Wow.

Bookmarking that site. It's the best I've ever seen on this issue. 100% in agreement/awe with what he's done and am close to emailing him to say so. Thanks for the thread.
well i actually sent him a thank you e-mail. and here is what i said.

i hope he reply.s but if he does not , i won't be upset. i am sure he has gotten 1000's of e-mails because he has stirred the hornets nest. with this issue. i know that he has angry modern feminists sending him hate mail.
First i want to say thank you for all your efforts. Never before have i seen a video series so thorough. Even though your videos are intended for a UK audience. It applies to the United States as well. Infact the issues you very validly address are enhanced to the tenth power and are much worse here in the states. I have always emotionally felt the things you try to address emotionally but you have been the first person to really try to tackle these issues in a very consistent, professional manner, where all sides are heard. We are in the era of the the alpha female.

I'm glad you use mainstram media and movies as an example and then you did interviews.

Men are now more feminized and we can't do anything about it. Men learn to hate themselves and are told they are less smart than women. The history of men is not very positive history and because of that this is why things are the way they are. But i'm very thankful that you have done what you are doing.

I'm more than certain that you have started a riot with some the videos. I'll bet you have got hate mail even. I just want to say that you should keep your heard up and keep doing what your are doing. Men of today need to see what is happening. The man hating culture of the United States is a very strong movement in our culture and its very deep.

I'm african-american and the pro-female - Alpha-female movement within the african-american community here in the states is really a terrible thing.

the film "diary of a tired black man" tries to address this issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdxOLRVvIJY

Many times i experienced male depression and looking back alot of it came from feeling like i was not a good enough male. i want's tall enough, smart enough, or handsome enough. I am no longer attracted to american women. I hope and pray i can find a foreign women (i'm interested in germany) who is raised in a culture that values manhood.

There is a site called

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/blog/

Alot of american men emotionally are aware of the issues you try to address and they're trying to find ways to hook up with foreign women who come from a culture that values manhood. I personally cannot stand american television anymore for the reasons you highlight. I look at lots of french movies and foreign movies. I have talked to foreign women online and talked to them in person. I'm spoiled now.

i know you probably won't get this messages because you are clearly a busy man. but i just want to say thank you for telling the truth.

BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Haha, I did email him, slightly garbled:
Hi,

I am a UK girl in my mid-twenties. I found your site and felt compelled to message you with my thoughts, so here goes.

Your site is absolutely fantastic. I am quite in awe of what you've done. Your site is full of information and your videos are clear and thought-provoking. I of course do not really understand how a man might feel in this country, but you provide your viewpoint and proof, and it upset me such a lot. You are right- men are demonised. And this not only hurts men, but women too. Women need to feel safe and happy around men. I watched a 1950s film yesterday, Roman Holiday, and the young Audrey Hepburn's character was so relaxed and felt protected around the strange man she met, who looked after her. Obviously common sense must be applied, but why is every man automatically assumed to be a monster now?

I really appreciate how you say all you need to say without bringing in any hatred towards women in particular. I have heard men talk about Western women before, saying they are fat and ugly and to never marry them, which I don't think is productive at all. Most of the women I know are not fat nor ugly and would be fine to marry, although I am aware of related issues such as the 'ladette' culture here, I don't believe it's women that's the problem, it's the media, or politics, or something bigger- but in my view, men are there as the head of the family, the protectors and providers, so if they are stripped of this and labelled as bad and untrustworthy, women will feel desperate and neurotic. It hurts both of us, and you are presenting this issue in a way that women can digest and agree with. I have no doubt you have, or will have, many female supporters as word gets round, and they think of their fathers, sons and brothers.

We need men back in their rightful place, so that women can assume their rightful place in life too. How can we complement each other in this state? I don't know how, or if, this can be done. But essentially what I wanted to say was, thank you for taking the time and effort to do this and I wish you all the luck in the world.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Real Talk!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I know i sound like i am beating a dead horse yet African American women are straight garbage. I counter their nonsense when they say "You are talking about your mother or aunties". Im like no chick i am talking about you" They have loud mouths they are uncouth and untrained.
They talk about this God Fearing nonsense, yet no disrespect to white people, yet many black men do not believe in white jesus or black jesus or any other jesus for that matter. We have moved on from that nonsense.
We truthfully have nothing in common. They love thugs and bad boys because their thugloving ghetto ass mama taught them that thugs were FINE and SEXY and all that dumb shit. So to hell with them for real. They are only in two camps out here, hardcore Jesus freaks or thug lovers.
They have no balance or love for black men anyway. Hell their list of a good man is longer than the bible bunch of damn stupid tricks.
You ever wonder why all over the internet and when i talk to every brother on the street wherever i go its the same "I am done with the American Black Woman" story. And TonyaTKO was exposed on Youtube for sexing up a sixty year old white man who pays for all of her International trips, another black bitch that aint shit for real. If you watch most of her videos she talked about not working and being on unemployment yet she travels all the time.
Do like me i have stopped dealing with them for years and i am done for life you hear me?
I do not want some loud mouthed neck rolling, weave wearing, white Jesus loving,Perm Rocking,Gin and juice drinking,stabbing women in Mcdonalds,over the top chicken head acting,uncouth,untrained,EDUCATED,CRAZY American black woman near me PERIOD. I would rather kill myself than deal with them.
You should have the same attitude too!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I was told by many black women growing up that i was too Light. I was always tall i am 6'1 yet lightskinned black men are not what's in right now. They worship darkskinned black men like its a religion. I got tired of hearing this and that i am not gangsta enough so i just starting dealing with the women who wanted me like white women or hispanic women. So once again to hell with them and deal with the one's who want to deal with you.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Look at Tonya on that video fake hair wannabe white girl. They hate their hair natural. They wanna be white so bad. I told my "Afro-centric" friend a long time ago "You might as well get a white girl because black women wish they were white". He got angry of course yet i know he believed me. They are lost truly lost.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That State Farm Commercial is a microcosm of reality. The nagging Black Woman saying she's fine the way she is, even if you think a Beyonce type is more your style because after all she wanted Shemar Moore or Morris Chestnut, so why can't you have better? She wasn't happy with him... He just retaliated.

You see far too many commercials like this today and its covers the whole racial spectrum, but seems to focus on belittling White Men and Black Men the most.

Are Black Women a problem, yes I think we can all agree. But I think this debate is a dead horse, its time to do something about it.

For every educated woman in America that demands the best of the best, the perfect lifestyle and the perfect children, there are women in other countries that can't even find a decent guy for a relationship, let alone all the rest of it.

So you have to stop thinking in terms of "I can't find a girlfriend, American Women suck." You need to think in terms of "Hey its time to end this experiment and look elsewhere."

Seems pretty simple to me. I'm on the edge of doing what needs to be done. I am taking some additional class time while I figure out how to pay for the A+ and Network + exams. I don't know if I can get help from my parents, I don't know if some company will hire me to take them later, I don't know any of that yet. That's what I am working on now.

Once those checks start rolling in and I resist the temptation to get a nicer car ($$$) and move out ($$$) all to impress an American Women pass her best reproductive years, I can move to phase 2 which is to either go into my plan for finding a wife. Using Science not "Chance" or "Luck". This is not wish or luck based gentlemen, the chances of finding the perfect woman are slim and none. Most men will say they found the perfect woman for him, that means he accepts her flaws whatever they are.

The key is to minimize those flaws' impact on your life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Real Talk!

Post by S_Parc »

ErikHeaven wrote:* American women are straight garbage. I counter their nonsense when they say "You are talking about your *
If I might add, I'm caucasian and my sister is garbage. She'd driven my conservative dad crazy, growing up, and now, she's inflicted her histrionics on her browbeaten "liberal" leaning husband who I suspect will be having either a heart attack or stroke in 10-15 years max.

Sorry, but it's time to start setting records straights and leave the BS in the corner. AWs of numerous racial/ethnic backgrounds are deleterious to the family and societal structures.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

thanks fellas.

and as for Djfourmoney.

you are right. this is a deadhoirse. I just needed vent alittle. and i have now. Its just a matter of time and money. But being in the gutter and climbing out of it. Is hard on a man. thanks for the pep talk guys.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

We All Need To Vent!

Post by ErikHeaven »

It releases the pressure. I am getting married next year so i am doing something about it. Venting is healthy. It also keeps you on focus.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@S_Parc I gave up on my sisters as well too. One sister is loafing on my brother in law, she used to have a job and she got lazy and he is paying for damn near everything. I told him a decade ago to leave her as she wont even clean the house or cook often.
My other sister is a Black fat wannabe white girl who watches Sex in the City and dreams of marrying Mr Big. Are you f***ing kidding me? I cut her off for good last week as common sense has eluded her for years. She has never had a man and she always brags about her "Degree" like she is the only fat deluded negro bitch with a degree. She has a degree yet nobody wants her 250 pound stuck up ass. She brags about her SINGLES CRUISES she goes on every year where she never finds a man. I could go on and on i hate these kind of bitches and i just ignore them.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:@S_Parc I gave up on my sisters as well too. One sister is loafing on my brother in law, she used to have a job and she got lazy and he is paying for damn near everything. I told him a decade ago to leave her as she wont even clean the house or cook often.
My other sister is a Black fat wannabe white girl who watches Sex in the City and dreams of marrying Mr Big. Are you f***ing kidding me? I cut her off for good last week as common sense has eluded her for years. She has never had a man and she always brags about her "Degree" like she is the only fat deluded negro bitch with a degree. She has a degree yet nobody wants her 250 pound stuck up ass. She brags about her SINGLES CRUISES she goes on every year where she never finds a man. I could go on and on i hate these kind of bitches and i just ignore them.

Eric, you MUST introduce me to this fabulous gem of a sister of yours!!!!(((sarcasm/joke)))
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Tamika The Arrogant African American Professional - Who Cant Keep A Man - We're Baaaaaaak! This is my sister to a tee!
http://youtu.be/nglr89CoYvk