I Saw A Black Man/Asian Woman Couple Today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

I Saw A Black Man/Asian Woman Couple Today

Post by Fenix »

I went to Wally World today to get some Scooby snacks and I was in the main candy aisle and I saw a black guy and an Asian girl. I just never see these couples in real life. The black guy was educated and so was she. I talked to him for a few minutes and his girlfriend is from the Philippines. She was smoking hot! The black guy looked like he was in his 30's. I like Asian women, but I rarely see them in real life. This was so refreshing to see. They were deciding which candy they wanted to eat and I heard them talking so I asked him a few questions. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with everyone. I live in Arizona, by the way.

P.S. I finally saw a Latino guy/Asian girl couple back in 2009. It was beautiful to see. They had so much chemistry and the Asian girl was so adorable.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

P.S. I finally saw a Latino guy/Asian girl couple back in 2009. It was beautiful to see. They had so much chemistry and the Asian girl was so adorable.

Their is hope for me after all :)
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

My Fiance is Filipina

Post by ErikHeaven »

Growing up in the South Bronx we had a black man in the projects with his japanese wife. That was amazing to see. She would serve him like a king and the company never had to get up for anything. Asian women are amazing.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

More power to the both of them. If they have a girl child shes gonna grow up looking quite interesting, no doubt.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alight you guys...

Post by djfourmoney »

Some Black Men have Asian Wives does that sound strange or something?

There are more than a few Black Men that came back from 'Nam and Korea With "War Brides"

In fact my friends down the street from where I lived in Simi were Korean and Black. There a few famous Black People that have Asian roots in their background, including The Rock, who's mother is Polynesian.

Some of you need to get out more...
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

You mean there really is a Walley World somewhere?

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Alight you guys...

Post by Mr S »

djfourmoney wrote:Some Black Men have Asian Wives does that sound strange or something?

There are more than a few Black Men that came back from 'Nam and Korea With "War Brides"

In fact my friends down the street from where I lived in Simi were Korean and Black. There a few famous Black People that have Asian roots in their background, including The Rock, who's mother is Polynesian.

When I was going to uni in Arizona and because I was in the military I could work at government or state offices as a veteran representative. So I worked part time at one of the Arizona unemployment offices in Phoenix, West side. One of the guys working there was former Air force, black, and married to a Korean women. I think he might have been stationed in Korea or something at one time. He was pretty cool but a bit weird. Most career military guys have weird personalities.

The other guys were married to Filipinas and two were divorced and one was still married but he was a real horn dog, he was always acting like an old pervert around hot women. He had two daughters though who were super hot, mix white/asian. I saw one come in the office and I had to fight off a hard on, I kid you not. Perfect body and tits. I had to pretend I wasn't staring at her tits the whole time she was talking to her father...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I guess I never thought about it because I have been a black man with an Asian girlfriend for years. Growing up in New Mexico, though, there were two such couples in walking distance. One on our street and one just around the corner. Their kids were similar ages of me and my brothers so we were friends. Both black guys with Japanese wives.

When I went to University in Arizona, the school had some kind of exchange program with a school in Nagoya and I started dating Japanese girls at that time. That's kinda when I saw the light, so to speak.

Since leaving the US, being in Philippines, Korea, Japan and now China, I don't have much choice but to have an Asian girlfriend. Of course, that's what I like, so I am not complaining.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Madagascar

Post by Falcon »

Grunt wrote:More power to the both of them. If they have a girl child shes gonna grow up looking quite interesting, no doubt.
The Malagasy people (people of Madagascar) are genetically half Southeast Asian (Indonesian) and half East African. The Merinas of the central Madagascar highlands tend to be the most Asian-looking.

Two presidents of Madagascar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Ravalomanana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andry_Rajoelina
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Like I said the Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is Asian and Black. His father is Black and you can tell he has elements of both parents in his appearance.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Madagascar!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Arizona is actually where I met my Asian ex-girlfriend. She was here from China, getting her degree at ASU. We made a cute couple. After dating her, it was clear that foreign women were ideal for me.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

It seems Asian women have the type of mannerism and femininity that attracts me the most. I love Mexican, Peruvian, and Brazilian women, and women in general, but it seems like Asian women fit my personality the most. That includes Indian and Western Asian women. They're more traditional and act like women.

When I met up with my cousin in LA back in October of last year we had a conversation about the AW topic. He told me that a couple of his buddies dated Japanese girls and never looked back. He even saw how they treated them while at a gathering one of his friends had. They did everything to make them feel comfortable. They fixed a plate of food for the men and insisted that THEY would do it.

I have Mexican women on my mind as a choice for finding a good wife because I've spent time there, I speak Spanish, and most of them are very traditional and marriage minded. However, I would love to date a Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, or Korean girl. They just have a feminine wholesomeness about them that makes them still beautiful with a humble demeanor. I love that.

Look at this chick. I know Phoenix you've seen this already. This chick I would love to meet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1Hkgus ... plpp_video[/youtube]
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Alight you guys...

Post by Raja »

djfourmoney wrote:Some Black Men have Asian Wives does that sound strange or something?

Even with Clark and Subic closed and the Koreans hiring Filipinos as go betweens for a smaller US force they are still coming out. From Korea, Japan and Okinawa.
Besides The Rock, there is Sharon Leal of Boston Public, Pittsburgh Steeler Hines Ward, Sonja Sohn late of The Wire now on Body of Evidence, Three hit wonder Amerie, Kimora Lee Simmons.......Wayne Brady's kids, Wesley Snipes' kids......Me, one of my cousins...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

OTB wrote:Look at this chick. I know Phoenix you've seen this already. This chick I would love to meet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1Hkgus ... plpp_video[/youtube]
Sorry to break this to you guys - but watch out. This is a heavily Americanized Asian chick. She sounds like she can't speak her heritage language properly. Even though she is of Asian descent, her vibe is entirely American. Honestly, I do not want to date these kinds of women, as I've had plenty of bad experiences with them.

You will be far better off with non-Americanized Asian women. They give off completely different vibes. They also tend to be much more interested and friendly with me.