American women who love the bad boys...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ErikHeaven wrote:They meaning Women. Go to an upscale club that usually does not advertise. A club that caters to middle class people not the Hip Hop bs.
Dress up proper just relax and let them come to you.
Think about it older men never stop wanting younger women, older women always like younger men as well. I would go to the malls as well too. You always see some hot milfs with their hot daughters.
What's wrong with Hip Hop? I know there problems with Hip Hop but I think that's one of those attacks on the people that like the music as something under your foot.

Don't blame the music or the culture, blame the people IN IT. Besides it doesn't take a rocket science to understand that say White Women that like Rap/Hip Hop also like Black Men in general, DUH.

Are you saying I can go any club in Southern California even if its 98% White and they play horribly corny music that I can pull a girl out of their when so many people are concerned about image? Nigga Please...

This whole dynamic is not changing anytime soon.

Chasing Nurses is a good idea however....
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

lol

Post by firethrower1000 »

american women are the sickest women on this planet these feministic bitches are still on a race war that supposedly ended when we all know the war is still on as we speak...its sad that american men have to act like assholes to get a girl or dress in a girlish way like the jonas broters....
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Rap is garbage thats what's wrong with it. It was overtaken by wahabi style gangsta rappers many years ago, or just wankstas frontin. The shit is garbage. Its all about selling drugs and killing people that's whats wrong with it. We used to have XCLAN, Public Enemy, KRS ONE, AFriKa Bambatta, Cool Herc, RedAlert, Dougie Fresh and many other positive rappers. Now its shoot shoot kill kill bullshit. Any white woman that likes rap is a wigger and should be avoided like the plague. If i am seeing a white women i am looking for the kind of girl that likes American Eagle or Abercrombie not Eminem. Wigger women are usually poor and on welfare. Its easy to figure that out.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

White women who go to rock concerts are hot too. Not scumbag trash wiggers.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I will tell you one thing i dont know anything about california. Yet if you have that swag you can pull damn near anybody. White women of all ages on my job talk about Obama being sexy. So millions of women want to f**k him so why cant any other ordinary negroe get play either?
Its all about that swag.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

lol

Post by firethrower1000 »

ErikHeaven wrote:I will tell you one thing i dont know anything about california. Yet if you have that swag you can pull damn near anybody. White women of all ages on my job talk about Obama being sexy. So millions of women want to f**k him so why cant any other ordinary negroe get play either?
Its all about that swag.
lol you forgot about Denzel washinton who is still attracting the young ladies at his age but the age is important but its also abot how you take care of you're body...but its true swag matters its just depends on which type of swag
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Adama wrote:
Grunt wrote:Why do Western guys think females are a precious commodity? Who gives a rats ass if skanks choose morons? More power to them, I say. Less competition for foreign girls.

It is a win / win for us Western guys. Why complain or belabor the point to such a degree?
Agreed. Stop trying to convince American men that foreign women are better. It only increases competition, drives up prices, and risks spoiling the women and turning them into more American women by the treatment many manginas insist upon giving women.

American men are men who dont know how to relate to women. Sending them overseas en masse will wreck other countries' women.
@Adama, what do you think about this vid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hr1BGfwys
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Adama wrote: Agreed. Stop trying to convince American men that foreign women are better. It only increases competition, drives up prices, and risks spoiling the women and turning them into more American women by the treatment many manginas insist upon giving women.
American men are men who dont know how to relate to women. Sending them overseas en masse will wreck other countries' women.
Don't worry, most of 'em will never get off their butts.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Rap is garbage thats what's wrong with it. It was overtaken by wahabi style gangsta rappers many years ago, or just wankstas frontin. The shit is garbage. Its all about selling drugs and killing people that's whats wrong with it. We used to have XCLAN, Public Enemy, KRS ONE, AFriKa Bambatta, Cool Herc, RedAlert, Dougie Fresh and many other positive rappers. Now its shoot shoot kill kill bullshit. Any white woman that likes rap is a wigger and should be avoided like the plague. If i am seeing a white women i am looking for the kind of girl that likes American Eagle or Abercrombie not Eminem. Wigger women are usually poor and on welfare. Its easy to figure that out.
I am at least willing to listen to POSITIVE rap. The crap that is popular right now, when I hear it, something inside me "forces" me to GET THE &%$& AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM IT!!!!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...