Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Was PAG ever a male model or a success businessman as he claims?

Total votes: 0
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:26 pm
But Yick, how do you know Alesandra isn't a P4P girl or a whore whom he paid to make those photos and to appear on his website as a fake tour guide? Some whores will do anything for money. And many girls don't mind being photographed from behind as long as their face doesn't show. Can you tell if a woman is a whore? Does she have a certain look or vibe or expression? Some people can tell. Can you?

Marcos, I didn't say I wouldn't ban PAG. I just haven't had time to do it yet and was sleeping on it. I didn't say I refused.

After we ban him, should we delete his posts or just move them to NSFW or forget about them? These flame war threads seem to get the most activity. lol
You're right, she might be - I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt that she might be his legit girlfriend and he won her over with his charm and good looks! :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by Yohan »

Spencer did not come back since more than one week and did not post any garbled annoying comment, despite his profile is not banned - he is likely a stand-by PAG sockpuppet. So far I did not notice any suspicious new sockpuppet showing up to replace Italianman either. We will see.

I don't know if this forum-software has an option for the admin to delete ALL comments from a banned member at once with a single mouseclick .
Anyway since the departure of Italianman it is possible again to post a comment without being disturbed by a follow-up troll nonsense comment.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

His real name is not Shawn Blake. It's Azn Alahah. Is that a Muslim name?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 5:52 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 5:40 pm
His real name is not Shawn Blake. It's Azn Alahah. Is that a Muslim name?
Azn Alahah sounds like the sort of weird mumbo jumbo name a black American dude would pick when joining a sect like the Nation of Islam. Which is basically quasi-Islam mixed with black supremacy and some alien Scientology-esque elements. Maybe Shawn Blake was just his "slave name". :lol:
Good point @MarcosZeitola. Or maybe is Dad is one such converts. Whatever the reason, he is up to no good.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I wonder. If he is a multimillionaire like he said then why is he wasting his time "showboating" in a place like this? :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 9:22 pm
I wonder. If he is a multimillionaire like he said then why is he wasting his time "showboating" in a place like this? :?
Exactly.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 9:22 pm
The question is 'multimillionaire in which currency', he is now in Cambodia and 1 million Cambodian Riels is about USD 245,-
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I don't think he's a millionaire. He might have 100k from his current business. I think he's in Thailand now.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Anyway folks, I think I ran out of popcorn, so I must microwave more. PAG/Shawn Blake/Gerard Butler/AZN Alahah is one entertaining son of a b*tch.

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!