Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:apefirmative action
I am no fan of affirmative action but you inserting the word 'ape' here implying affirmative action for black people is supporting "apes"
They do have simian-like genetics.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:On the related stupidity of setting up a private forum, this was discussed here and apparently decided against.
viewtopic.php?t=10264

What has changed? Has Winston suffered some kind of brain hemorrhage since then?
Man you are so narrow minded. No it's not the same. That idea was about a private board for coaching. We are now talking about a troll-free board. You forget that people here should have a RIGHT to have a troll-free board where people like you aren't allowed. You are not reasonable and considerate of others.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:You forget that people here should have a RIGHT to have a troll-free board where people like you aren't allowed.
If you think that people have the right to be protected from free speech then why don't you just take down the whole forum and direct people to daytime television?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Free Speech does not give you carte blanche to be a disrespectful/racist s.hithead. It's obvious that this Cornfed fellow has to be ultra-racist in order to hide his... inadequacies. Free speech does not mean "disrespectful/racist/hate speech", by the way.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

And on the other hand it can be seen that those who support and implement affirmative action treat Blacks like apes anyway. The whole implication is that they can't help themselves. Unless of course we are to follow some bizarre theory of systemic racism.

The government is racist...so the government has to implement affirmative action to combat its own racism! Check your privilege!

I mean, wtf?! And here we can also see that feminism and gay rights and multi-culturalism are just different branches of the same tree.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Free speech does not mean "disrespectful/racist/hate speech", by the way.
The old "Free speech means saying what I want to hear" idea. Incidentally, many ideas expressed here would be found offensive by many people in the world. For example, most people in the world would not want to live near blacks. No-one would dispute that, would they? Yet here it is considered perfectly OK to inflict blacks of societies where most of the residents don't want them by telling them how to emigrate to various countries. Why is this? I take it such offensive speech will be banned from the new expats forum. If not, why not?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Cornfed wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Free speech does not mean "disrespectful/racist/hate speech", by the way.
The old "Free speech means saying what I want to hear" idea. Incidentally, many ideas expressed here would be found offensive by many people in the world. For example, most people in the world would not want to live near blacks. No-one would dispute that, would they? Yet here it is considered perfectly OK to inflict blacks of societies where most of the residents don't want them by telling them how to emigrate to various countries. Why is this? I take it such offensive speech will be banned from the new expats forum. If not, why not?
I am not with Cornfed on everything but I am certainly with him here. This is BS how you all jump on him for saying certain things and you all claim to be for free speech.
The part on the top of this site where is says "free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship" is looking like a joke right now.

Hearing Winston trying to define free speech and making out you can't offend people is stupid. Sounds like you want politically correct free speech. I have never heard anyone say that free speech is saying whatever you want just so long as no one is offended by what you say. lol. Serious?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

abcdavid01 wrote:And on the other hand it can be seen that those who support and implement affirmative action treat Blacks like apes anyway. The whole implication is that they can't help themselves. Unless of course we are to follow some bizarre theory of systemic racism.

The government is racist...so the government has to implement affirmative action to combat its own racism! Check your privilege!

I mean, wtf?! And here we can also see that feminism and gay rights and multi-culturalism are just different branches of the same tree.
Exactly. Especially at the last part. That's why it's annoying when I see people that are anti feminism or something but still support all the other crap that like you said are basically branches on the same tree.
Multi-Culturalism, Feminism, Homosexual Agenda, Media Race baiting, Controlled Media, Affirmative action, Destruction of the nuclear family, Open borders and etc etc are all parts of a larger agenda.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Cornfed wrote:Sure it does. For example it is clearly OK to allege the inferiority of AW/WW and black females but apparently not black males and blacks in general. Why is this? It is clear that zboy's goal has always been to drag the forum down into political correctness and he sees this as the easiest place to start, but since you seem to buy into this hierarchy of groups, perhaps you could explain yourself.
I'll point out the obvious in that men complain about women because they are trying to f**k them. Men (heterosexual men) don't care about the "quality" level of other men other than as competitors or potential allies. Otherwise they ignore them, especially if they deem them inferior. Your constant griping about Black men only reveals your total lack of self-efficacy as you are unable to just simply avoid a group you deem inferior. Black people and Black men are not going to go away and disappear no matter how many racist twat rantings you post. It is up to you to come to terms with their existence and come up with strategies to avoid as you deem it necessary.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:apefirmative action
I am no fan of affirmative action but you inserting the word 'ape' here implying affirmative action for black people is supporting "apes"
They do have simian-like genetics.
You are confusing appearance with genetics. Most of them are too hairless and skinny to be all that 'ape-like' anyway. Some people just have such features, but there is zero scientific evidence to the fact that Africans are somehow more related genetically to monkeys then, say, this guy...

You are aware that Nikolai Valuev has a condition called Acromegaly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

Nice try at making your point but you failed. Whites don't look like apes. Fact of the matter blacks really do resemble apes more than any other race. Here are the average basic skull shapes.

http://analyseeconomique.files.wordpres ... shapes.jpg
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Sure it does. For example it is clearly OK to allege the inferiority of AW/WW and black females but apparently not black males and blacks in general. Why is this? It is clear that zboy's goal has always been to drag the forum down into political correctness and he sees this as the easiest place to start, but since you seem to buy into this hierarchy of groups, perhaps you could explain yourself.
I'll point out the obvious in that men complain about women because they are trying to f**k them. Men (heterosexual men) don't care about the "quality" level of other men other than as competitors or potential allies. Otherwise they ignore them, especially if they deem them inferior.
Say what? Can the people being murdered by blacks, having their rightful jobs given to dumbass blacks and suffering from lousy service in various areas as a result, having to pay for blacks who are essentially lifelong state wards, having their children's schools ruined by blacks, having blacks shit up their gene pool etc. just ignore them? If there were rabid dogs prowling around my neighborhood attacking people then I would consider them inferior and not want to f**k them, but does that mean I should just ignore them?
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Cornfed wrote:Can the people being murdered by blacks, having their rightful jobs given to dumbass blacks and suffering from lousy service in various areas as a result, having to pay for blacks who are essentially lifelong state wards, having their children's schools ruined by blacks, having blacks shit up their gene pool etc. just ignore them? If there were rabid dogs prowling around my neighborhood attacking people then I would consider them inferior and not want to f**k them, but does that mean I should just ignore them?
Every race murders and most of it is intra-racial, unless if you own the company, you don't have a "rightful job" and if you had self-efficacy you wouldn't spend your money at any establishment with bad service, and if they are given jobs that are "rightfully yours" then how are they wards of the state?, children don't run schools, teachers and administrators do, and just as nobody owes you a job, women don't owe you "gene pools".

All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Can the people being murdered by blacks, having their rightful jobs given to dumbass blacks and suffering from lousy service in various areas as a result, having to pay for blacks who are essentially lifelong state wards, having their children's schools ruined by blacks, having blacks shit up their gene pool etc. just ignore them? If there were rabid dogs prowling around my neighborhood attacking people then I would consider them inferior and not want to f**k them, but does that mean I should just ignore them?
Every race murders and most of it is intra-racial, unless if you own the company, you don't have a "rightful job" and if you had self-efficacy you wouldn't spend your money at any establishment with bad service, and if they are given jobs that are "rightfully yours" then how are they wards of the state?, children don't run schools, teachers and administrators do, and just as nobody owes you a job, women don't owe you "gene pools".

All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.
The fact that most crimes are same race is because most countries are vastly a single people. It doesn't take away from the fact that in the USA blacks rape at 2.3x the rate of white men and are incarcerated at 6.8x the rate that white men are. Go to Africa and blacks act even worse there. Basically the highest crime rates in the world.
Per capita in the USA and other white countries that have blacks. The blacks commit crime at much higher rates than whites.
You can try to make all the excuses you want but it's just unavoidable to avoid these facts.

Also Africa is how Africa is because of the black people. After all it's the people who create their own counties and societies in the first place.
You PC idiots like to go oh but they are born in poor conditions in a crap country it isn't their fault. blah blah blah.
Well why has their country always been crap. Because they were the creators of it and technically compared to other races they are kind of failures.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:All of your rants just prove what is being said about you and those like you: you claim superiority while lacking the wherewithal to do anything productive for yourself.
He doesn't do an awful lot to promote his own idea of white racial superiority, that much is for certain. As a white man myself I am quite uncomfortable having my race represented so vocally by a man so utterly unfit. Maybe if he actually had a bit of success with women I would take Corny a little more seriously. However all I hear him talk about "blacks contaminating the gene pool" by "stealing our white women" and all that jazz.

It makes me wonder if Cornfed saw himself cheated out of contributing to our gene pool when a black 'inferior' dude stole a lady he was interested in? That sure would explain a lot. Maybe she lived nearby and he saw her pushing a stroller with a mocca colored baby in it every day, driving him insane and turning him into a David Duke on steroids type of guy minus the actual charisma and looks, or following. :lol:
Wow you are a real brain. Just ignore all facts and use ad hominem attacks on Cornfed and make out he only dislikes blacks because he is jealous. Wow.

You are the guy in the other thread
viewtopic.php?t=23364
that admitted your wife is black and claim that blacks are just like whites based on 1 particular black person. You sound pretty unintelligent if you ask me.
Of course you are going to defend blacks even though you know deep down you are wrong. Because you have already committed to them and married one.
Last edited by Zionosis on June 18th, 2014, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:Every race murders and most of it is intra-racial unless if you own the company, you don't have a "rightful job" and if you had self-efficacy you wouldn't spend your money at any establishment with bad service, and if they are given jobs that are "rightfully yours" then how are they wards of the state?, children don't run schools, teachers and administrators do, and just as nobody owes you a job, women don't owe you "gene pools".
Blacks commit proportionately far more murders, a rightful job would be one a person was better qualified for and could do better and would be given if the government didn't force it to be given to dysgenics, it is impossible to avoid government services and other services where the government mandates hiring dysgenic trash, blacks are wards of the state because but for the state mandating that the be given bullshit jobs or jobs they can't do or welfare they would starve to death, children obviously do greatly effect the quality of a school but in any case a lot of the staff are likely to be dysgenic AA hires and it is obviously desirable to hold people responsible for not shitting up the gene pool by including inferior simian genes in it.