Normies Failing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Normies Failing

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 7:27 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 7:12 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 11:21 am
March 22nd, 2023, 10:57 am
Well I think I read one of the past threads that Winston's parents somehow support his life style. I don't know that is still true...
I mean I still like his main message. It would be great if he would travel bit more. I am tired of seeing threads about conspiracy theories all the time.
I think Winston is what happens when instead of the crazed Tiger Mom stereotype, you have a rich-ish Asian kid from a well-off family growing up in America, but with permissive parents who sort of support him in whatever he wants to do. It sort of molded him into the sort of man that, in the eyes of most women in his peer group, was somewhat of a walking, breathing red flag. Maybe that's for the best and he avoided marrying some materialistic, ball-busting Chinese-American bitch that way.

But yeah... he's kind of a dude with enormous potential who more or less just squandered it. And it's rather sad to see. All the nutty conspiracy theory stuff, all the obsessive nonsense about tipping culture, all the "cultural analysis" and huge hate boner for all things Taiwan-related... if he'd put his effort into more productive things, Winston Wu would have been famous on the level of Roosh, he'd be independently wealthy and swim in punani as far as the eye can see. Alas, he doesn't have what it takes. So he's slowly morphing into an eccentric Asian boomer, like the one "crazy uncle" of the family that nobody really talks to or relates to at get-togethers lol.

Now that the Covid-19 bullshit is finally over, I wish @Winston would just pack his bags, grab his passport and go on another epic adventure once again. Do some trip reports. Maybe try and find a high quality Filipina for a change, I'm sure he could do it if he stays away from the cheap ugly bar girls of Angeles City for a change. :D
You mentioned RooshV...That fake washed up jackass that sold out when his PUA bullshit failed and is now exploiting religion and the idiots following him. Sure Wintson could have became a POS sell out phony prick and succeeded like that garbage asshole. But he didn't choose that path, and some of the stuff he mentioned here were not conspiracy's at all, that's what liberals say when someone tells the truth about something and then they deny the truth because they are too afraid to accept the truth. Roosh isn't even rich or wealthy, he's just a dipshit that took advantage of people to get where he is and then tried to cover it up by pretending to be this spiritual leader who all of a sudden cares about religion. I hate mfers like him. No one here knows what Wu's networth is, or how much he even have. I doubt he's struggling financially. He obviously still have an active website that hasn't completely gone dark.
We may never know what is Winston's actual net worth...but I am not here to judge Winston based on his financial conditions. That's not why I came to Happier Abroad. Don't get me wrong, his idea is really solid, it is just that I feel his movement is losing lot of momentum and bleeding out valuable posters like Ladislav, Everdred, Bai meng? Falcon, Rock, momopi, etc. Happier Abroad still has potential, but it's comparably in a dim state compared to 10 to 15 years ago.

RooshV, he used to be this Jerkass sexpot back in 2012, I don't know what he does now... perhaps he sold out because he needed the money.
I was talking to Marcos when I wrote the response. He's the one that brought up RooshV. Roosh does a bunch of religious stuff now that's why he took down his old ROTK website. But I don't know, I use to view this website ages ago. I wouldn't say his movement is bleeding out it's just people probably got busy with their lives outside the internet, and now only a few people remain here. RooshV simply exploited religion and that's the only reason he's relevant still. A lot of people still care about religion and his site is open to all faiths which means he gets even twice the amount of traffic. Although I don't know how he would feel if a Satanist joined his platform since they're always bashing anything that isn't "holy" according to them and their beliefs. If Wintson wanted to remain relevant all he have to do is make a religious platform, boom he'll attract people easily from all over because exploiting religion is what a lot of fake ass people do to earn a lot of income. Even celebrities started doing it after they got old and started to feel washed up. Denzil Washington makes religious speeches all the time, and he was even wearing a damn robe while doing it. Give that ugly f**k Nicki Minaj a few years and she'll start claiming to be Christian and religious too when people get sick of her shitty lame ass provocative music and she becomes too old to make it work anymore.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

March 22nd, 2023, 8:00 pm
March 22nd, 2023, 7:27 pm
March 22nd, 2023, 7:12 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 11:21 am
March 22nd, 2023, 10:57 am
Well I think I read one of the past threads that Winston's parents somehow support his life style. I don't know that is still true...
I mean I still like his main message. It would be great if he would travel bit more. I am tired of seeing threads about conspiracy theories all the time.
I think Winston is what happens when instead of the crazed Tiger Mom stereotype, you have a rich-ish Asian kid from a well-off family growing up in America, but with permissive parents who sort of support him in whatever he wants to do. It sort of molded him into the sort of man that, in the eyes of most women in his peer group, was somewhat of a walking, breathing red flag. Maybe that's for the best and he avoided marrying some materialistic, ball-busting Chinese-American bitch that way.

But yeah... he's kind of a dude with enormous potential who more or less just squandered it. And it's rather sad to see. All the nutty conspiracy theory stuff, all the obsessive nonsense about tipping culture, all the "cultural analysis" and huge hate boner for all things Taiwan-related... if he'd put his effort into more productive things, Winston Wu would have been famous on the level of Roosh, he'd be independently wealthy and swim in punani as far as the eye can see. Alas, he doesn't have what it takes. So he's slowly morphing into an eccentric Asian boomer, like the one "crazy uncle" of the family that nobody really talks to or relates to at get-togethers lol.

Now that the Covid-19 bullshit is finally over, I wish @Winston would just pack his bags, grab his passport and go on another epic adventure once again. Do some trip reports. Maybe try and find a high quality Filipina for a change, I'm sure he could do it if he stays away from the cheap ugly bar girls of Angeles City for a change. :D
You mentioned RooshV...That fake washed up jackass that sold out when his PUA bullshit failed and is now exploiting religion and the idiots following him. Sure Wintson could have became a POS sell out phony prick and succeeded like that garbage asshole. But he didn't choose that path, and some of the stuff he mentioned here were not conspiracy's at all, that's what liberals say when someone tells the truth about something and then they deny the truth because they are too afraid to accept the truth. Roosh isn't even rich or wealthy, he's just a dipshit that took advantage of people to get where he is and then tried to cover it up by pretending to be this spiritual leader who all of a sudden cares about religion. I hate mfers like him. No one here knows what Wu's networth is, or how much he even have. I doubt he's struggling financially. He obviously still have an active website that hasn't completely gone dark.
We may never know what is Winston's actual net worth...but I am not here to judge Winston based on his financial conditions. That's not why I came to Happier Abroad. Don't get me wrong, his idea is really solid, it is just that I feel his movement is losing lot of momentum and bleeding out valuable posters like Ladislav, Everdred, Bai meng? Falcon, Rock, momopi, etc. Happier Abroad still has potential, but it's comparably in a dim state compared to 10 to 15 years ago.

RooshV, he used to be this Jerkass sexpot back in 2012, I don't know what he does now... perhaps he sold out because he needed the money.
I was talking to Marcos when I wrote the response. He's the one that brought up RooshV. Roosh does a bunch of religious stuff now that's why he took down his old ROTK website. But I don't know, I use to view this website ages ago. I wouldn't say his movement is bleeding out it's just people probably got busy with their lives outside the internet, and now only a few people remain here. RooshV simply exploited religion and that's the only reason he's relevant still. A lot of people still care about religion and his site is open to all faiths which means he gets even twice the amount of traffic. Although I don't know how he would feel if a Satanist joined his platform since they're always bashing anything that isn't "holy" according to them and their beliefs. If Wintson wanted to remain relevant all he have to do is make a religious platform, boom he'll attract people easily from all over because exploiting religion is what a lot of fake ass people do to earn a lot of income. Even celebrities started doing it after they got old and started to feel washed up. Denzil Washington makes religious speeches all the time, and he was even wearing a damn robe while doing it. Give that ugly f**k Nicki Minaj a few years and she'll start claiming to be Christian and religious too when people get sick of her shitty lame ass provocative music and she becomes too old to make it work anymore.
Yep, that's true but still Happierabroad isn't what it used to be.. which is a shame.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

I think we and I are maybe too hard on Winston. It is not easy to get crazy in this world. Doing meaningless p***y adventures does not one make automatically more happy though for us guys it would be more entertaining. He has a kid and a lot of conspiracy theory backlog to deal with. Hanging out with girls without talking conspirady stuff might be too exhausting for him.

For the adventure there are other guys. Other websites would be better for that anyway. There are huge monger forums out there.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is a NORMIE WHO TRIED TO PULL A SCAM AND FAILED.

Charlie Javice is a white American woman age 31. She's Ivy League educated. Her company had 300K+ profiles for student loan shit. She then hired a data science professor to create hundreds of thousands of fake profiles to bring the company's users up to 4M+ level. She did this to artificially inflate and trump up the value of her company and then sold the company to JP Morgan for $175 million.

Enjoy prison bitch and your new orange uniform and prison food. Maybe they'll put you with Elizabeth Holmes. You white women think you can get away with anything don't you? HAHAHAHA

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/04/frank-f ... -deal.html

https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/charlie-j ... an-charge/

This is how a normie thinks. They literally believe they can get away with anything. They think the laws can be bent in their favor and they'll never get caught.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 9:09 am
This is a NORMIE WHO TRIED TO PULL A SCAM AND FAILED.

Charlie Javice is a white American woman age 31. She's Ivy League educated. Her company had 300K+ profiles for student loan shit. She then hired a data science professor to create hundreds of thousands of fake profiles to bring the company's users up to 4M+ level. She did this to artificially inflate and trump up the value of her company and then sold the company to JP Morgan for $175 million.

Enjoy prison bitch and your new orange uniform and prison food. Maybe they'll put you with Elizabeth Holmes. You white women think you can get away with anything don't you? HAHAHAHA

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/04/frank-f ... -deal.html

https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/charlie-j ... an-charge/

This is how a normie thinks. They literally believe they can get away with anything. They think the laws can be bent in their favor and they'll never get caught.
She shouldn't have flown too close to the sun. 300k is still ok number.. oh well. Maybe she'll learn to behave while in prison.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This mass shooting committed by a NORMIE / CHAD just happened today this Monday morning. Dude was 23 years old, white and 6 ft 4...he definitely had zero advantages with those kind of stats.
A lone gunman stormed a bank in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, on Monday morning, killing four people and injuring eight others before dying in a confrontation with police.
Sturgeon, who was live streaming his attack on Instagram, was shot and killed by police after he aimed his rifle at them, police chief Jacquelyn Gwinn-Villaroel said at a Monday afternoon press conference.
The shooter killed four people and injured eight others.
Louisville Bank Massacre Suspect ID’d as Varsity Hoop Star-Turned-Banker

https://www.thedailybeast.com/louisvill ... r-sturgeon

Everything we know about Louisville bank shooter Connor Sturgeon

https://nypost.com/2023/04/10/everythin ... k-shooter/

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 2:44 pm
This mass shooting committed by a NORMIE / CHAD just happened today this Monday morning. Dude was 23 years old, white and 6 ft 4...he definitely had zero advantages with those kind of stats.
A lone gunman stormed a bank in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, on Monday morning, killing four people and injuring eight others before dying in a confrontation with police.
Sturgeon, who was live streaming his attack on Instagram, was shot and killed by police after he aimed his rifle at them, police chief Jacquelyn Gwinn-Villaroel said at a Monday afternoon press conference.

Beginning to think people in Western society is just painfully bored at this point, so nobody even cares anymore. Not even people like this guy who have advantages.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

April 11th, 2023, 1:35 am
kangarunner wrote:

Beginning to think people in Western society is just painfully bored at this point, so nobody even cares anymore. Not even people like this guy who have advantages.
Another white guy gone "American Psycho" and gets the bullet. This ain't the movie bro.
That's what happens when white people let the Jews run their white nations. They have to keep their head down in their own nation
and their men once hit middle aged, goes completely insane.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

April 11th, 2023, 6:28 am
April 11th, 2023, 1:35 am
kangarunner wrote:

Another white guy gone "American Psycho" and gets the bullet. This ain't the movie bro.
That's what happens when white people let the Jews run their white nations. They have to keep their head down in their own nation
and their men once hit middle aged, goes completely insane.
Except this man isn't middle age, he's 23 and if he had his life together he could have just left the West and gone East. But I don't know how good Eastern white countries are compared to the Western ones.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

April 11th, 2023, 7:57 am
Except this man isn't middle age, he's 23 and if he had his life together he could have just left the West and gone East.
Yeah, if he had come to this forum, maybe he would still be alive today. Still, shooting bankers and pigs isn't a bad Plan B.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 8:03 am
April 11th, 2023, 7:57 am
Except this man isn't middle age, he's 23 and if he had his life together he could have just left the West and gone East.
Yeah, if he had come to this forum, maybe he would still be alive today. Still, shooting bankers and pigs isn't a bad Plan B.
He wouldn't even need this forum, it's just that if he was already well off he could have just left the West. But I understand some people they just let their mental illness destroy them from the inside and then they lose all control.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is a red pill forum. Normies don't know about red pill or even come across it and even if they do find the red pill, a true normie would just ignore it. It seems like the people who find this forum are highly intelligent and depressed and spend a lot of time googling for information / knowledge.

I just read a follow up article that Connor Sturgeon guy had many, many concussions from playing football. CTE makes you angry and impulsive.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 9:04 am
The guy was a libtard, BTW.

https://thepostmillennial.com/kentucky- ... -to-reddit
He looks like a typical libtard to me. I guess all the multi cultural brainwashing and indoctrination by the Jewish Oligarchs didn't keep his sanity intact... How fragile and squishy the typical white man's mind has become. That's why people still relate to American Psycho and American Beauty. Two great movies that shows the perspective of typical normie conformist drone. The mental molestation by the Jews must have been very traumatic for him.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Last edited by kangarunner on April 13th, 2023, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.