Where should I go in January 2022 (visa expiration)?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where should I go in January 2022 (visa expiration)?

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 6:32 am
Hey @Tsar I found the perfect place for you to go - Acapulco. You can get a cheapo flight down there that includes your baggage. Check around there are different fares on different airlines cheap.

Then you can rent an apartment by the seaside. This will do you much good.
Is it cheap because it just had an earthquake with massive damage?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Maybe. Take advantage of the situation.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 7:09 am
Maybe. Take advantage of the situation.
I looked and the flights are cheap but it's much more expensive to get an Airbnb there. Plus, I would need to pay for at least one of my checked luggage and then when I leave it becomes more expensive.

I already know I can't legally stay in Mexico. I can't rent a place without a residence permit.

I am definitely going to the European Union. There's no reason not to go to the EU.

If I am going to be on a tight budget I might as well get ad many perks as I can in a place where I have comfortable warn water that actually works, get a gym included (assuming it's open with COVID-19), easy online shopping, permission to stay long-term, a really great setup for my electronics where I can work effeciently. I need a very nice washer that won't ruin my clothes and a dryer so my clothes get soft.

I can't do much work with a dinky folding table where my legs can't have a good spot because it makes an X.

I really gave up seriously trying for girls so it doesn't matter where I am in the EU. I wanted to be somewhere to maximize my chance with girls but I don't care about that anymore.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I don't buy it. You can get cheap places in Acapulco.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 1:25 pm
I don't buy it. You can get cheap places in Acapulco.
Where on online? Not on Airbnb. Also, I committed myself to an Airbnb for 2.5 more months. I can't lose at about $600 by cancelling. I am definitely going to Germany because I want comfort and I'm not getting a girl. I've given up on getting a girl in Mexico and I never really even considered Germany a possibility with girls so that's really at the very bottom of reasons why I would be going to Germany.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar that you would commit yourself to a place 2.5 mos shows your travel inexperience. Who does that? What if the girl you were waiting for is in Acapulco?

Sometimes Airb gives you some wiggle room. In other words they will let you out of a commitment on compassionate or humanitarian grounds.

You need to start thinking outside the box.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Tsar that you would commit yourself to a place 2.5 mos shows your travel inexperience. Who does that? What if the girl you were waiting for is in Acapulco?

Sometimes Airb gives you some wiggle room. In other words they will let you out of a commitment on compassionate or humanitarian grounds.

You need to start thinking outside the box.
It's not inexperience. It's the risk of all the affordable places on Airbnb selling out and then I can't actually stay anywhere.

There's no reason for me to go to Acapulco because Airbnbs are expensive, there's no reason for me to keep trying to get a girl, and the hassle isn't worth it because I need to learn a new area, get a taxi, pay for at least one of my checked luggage, a flight, and then another taxi. It's not really worth it. There's no savings, I need to leave anyway, and I decided I want the comfort of a First World EU nation (like Germany which is where I selected for a few various reasons).
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I usually book a place a week or two on Airb then negotiate directly with the owner to avoid paying service and cleaning fees. I always win.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 2:21 am
I usually book a place a week or two on Airb then negotiate directly with the owner to avoid paying service and cleaning fees. I always win.
It seems a lot of people do the same but I am not sure that I would actually have luck with doing that because I would probably have Murphy's Law.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

It's not always bad to book a month with Airb as you usually get a significant discount and don't have to deal with getting cash out of a ATM and paying the owner.

Paying 2.5 mos locks yourself in. That is not a smart move. You could have travelled around and seen more of Mexico.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Tsar I was in my late 20s when I started dating my wife, and I married her that year. I had dated a little. I was really particular, and I was wanting to marry, not just lose my virginity. For me, it was important to do what pleased the Lord, and not put myself in a situation where it would be painful to get back into a situation that pleased the Lord-- as far as my dating and marriage choices went. Part of this included waiting for marriage to have sex. I was also selective about what I would marry, wanting a wife who had the same faith and feared the LORD.

Like Proverbs 31 says,
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Eventually, I got really serious about wanting to get married. I'd spent a Christmas alone, and didn't really care for it. I'd been praying for a wife. I amped it up, though, and got serious about it, and met my wife a couple of months after that. (It turns out we'd been introduced and met for a few seconds before maybe a year earlier, we figured out later.) After that first conversation, I went away with a sense of something and prayed about whether this would be my wife. I didn't normally do that if I met a pretty girl.

I found out later, before we started talking that day, she said the Lord spoke to her that I was the one she'd marry. She wrote a prayer about it in her prayer journal, which she showed me after we'd gotten engaged. After I called and left a message, she was jumping or dancing around in her room, happy I'd gotten in touch with her. (This was before most people had cell phones and you had to leave messages.) Some of our early phone conversations seemed to be each of us trying to figure out if the other one knew that we were supposed to get married. Both of us had a sense of it, through our relationship with the Lord, but neither of us wanted to 'show our hand.

I think you should first focus on your relationship with the Lord, being at peace with God, having your sins forgiven through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. Then, seek to walk in a way that pleases the Lord, including what you do with both your thoughts and your eyes when it comes to the topic of women.

If you desire to have a virgin bride, fine. Personally, I don't think it is sinful for a man to marry a teenager who is physically old enough to have children. Generally, I don't think that is 14. A lot of 16 and 17 year olds are fully developed. Not really my thing. I think you should consider 18+ for legal and social reasons. You might also benefit from having a woman with more mature thinking in your life.

You have health concerns, maybe financial concerns, and romantic concerns. If you want to marry a pretty, young, pure virgin bride, health and career/finances may be some areas you'd want to focus on.

Jesus said 'Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be open unto you.' I have heard that this can be translated 'asking and it shall be given you.' The book of Hebrews says that he that comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

It seems like you have been devoting your resources toward improving your life, going to Mexico to get medical treatment. While you are working on these things in your life, you need to seek the Lord. II Chronicles 16:12-13 says that Asa had a disease in his feet. In His illness, he did not seek the LORD's help, but only the physicians, and he died.

I believe you should prioritize God first in your life. Submit your wife-search to him and prioritize finding a wife in such a way that it pleases the Lord. You can satisfy those emotional, even sexual, urges for a woman in a sanctified way, in marriage. I am not saying it is wrong to spend time on Tinder. You might find a wife that way. But I think you should dedicate some intense effort when it comes to your wife search and your health issues to prayer, to seeking the LORD.

I don't know what options Tinder has, if it allows sorting based on religion or philosophy. I did not go around asking strangers out on dates when I was single. I wanted some indication that a woman had faith in Christ first. It doesn't make sense to date women you do not want to marry if you want to marry and aren't using dating as an avenue to fornication. It is very important that a woman have the same faith and good values. Women do not learn from society, not in many countries, to stay married, to obey and submit to their husbands, to respect their husbands, etc. Western cultures do not even highly value that they take care of their homes and families. Having a common ground of faith sets some standards for what she believes about marriage and how you are to get along, both of you, since there are expectations for what a husband is to be like, too. And raising kids with conflicting ideas and values would be very difficult.

If I had your health issues, I'd be praying about it. I'd have other people pray for me and lay hands on me, too. I posted a testimony video in another thread about contemporary healing testimonies to help encourage you to believe God for healing.

If you know you aren't cut out for life-long celibacy, then instead of giving up, IMO, you should change your thinking and attitude to "I will trust God to help me find a wife." Do this with an attitude of yourself being subject to the lordship of Christ, finding a wife in a way that pleases God. That would mean no more talk of 'banging sluts', or allowing yourself to think that way. That means being pure in what you allow your eyes to look at, and not feeding your mind with garbage. It starts with a heart purified by faith in Christ, believing God to forgive your sins through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. And you continue on walking in holiness through the grace of God.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 6:28 am
It's not always bad to book a month with Airb as you usually get a significant discount and don't have to deal with getting cash out of a ATM and paying the owner.

Paying 2.5 mos locks yourself in. That is not a smart move. You could have travelled around and seen more of Mexico.
I thought about that but I wanted a female travel companion and I realized some things are 2 times the price of Bulgaria up to five times the price. My budget is extremely tight and I always worry about money or ending up sleeping outside on a bench and having my luggage stolen while sleeping on a bench.

I decided to spend 85% of my monthly income every month for a rental contract in Germany. Honestly, $850 a month is a great deal despite not having any kitchen.

I would get my own bedroom, a very nice workstation, a nice bed, nice lighting, easy to receive deliveries, a gym for working out is included, washers and dryers in the building, and an add-on breakfast buffet (I need to ask about the cost of that). My monthly phone from the Netherlands will be about $25 US and I will get a German number for some cost. I will definitely not have much money remaining at all. That's why Germany is my final destination. I really need a job in Germany (unless I do the digital nomad things I am working on and actually succeed at it).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 7:22 am
@Tsar I was in my late 20s when I started dating my wife, and I married her that year. I had dated a little. I was really particular, and I was wanting to marry, not just lose my virginity. For me, it was important to do what pleased the Lord, and not put myself in a situation where it would be painful to get back into a situation that pleased the Lord-- as far as my dating and marriage choices went. Part of this included waiting for marriage to have sex. I was also selective about what I would marry, wanting a wife who had the same faith and feared the LORD.

Like Proverbs 31 says,
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Eventually, I got really serious about wanting to get married. I'd spent a Christmas alone, and didn't really care for it. I'd been praying for a wife. I amped it up, though, and got serious about it, and met my wife a couple of months after that. (It turns out we'd been introduced and met for a few seconds before maybe a year earlier, we figured out later.) After that first conversation, I went away with a sense of something and prayed about whether this would be my wife. I didn't normally do that if I met a pretty girl.

I found out later, before we started talking that day, she said the Lord spoke to her that I was the one she'd marry. She wrote a prayer about it in her prayer journal, which she showed me after we'd gotten engaged. After I called and left a message, she was jumping or dancing around in her room, happy I'd gotten in touch with her. (This was before most people had cell phones and you had to leave messages.) Some of our early phone conversations seemed to be each of us trying to figure out if the other one knew that we were supposed to get married. Both of us had a sense of it, through our relationship with the Lord, but neither of us wanted to 'show our hand.

I think you should first focus on your relationship with the Lord, being at peace with God, having your sins forgiven through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. Then, seek to walk in a way that pleases the Lord, including what you do with both your thoughts and your eyes when it comes to the topic of women.

If you desire to have a virgin bride, fine. Personally, I don't think it is sinful for a man to marry a teenager who is physically old enough to have children. Generally, I don't think that is 14. A lot of 16 and 17 year olds are fully developed. Not really my thing. I think you should consider 18+ for legal and social reasons. You might also benefit from having a woman with more mature thinking in your life.

You have health concerns, maybe financial concerns, and romantic concerns. If you want to marry a pretty, young, pure virgin bride, health and career/finances may be some areas you'd want to focus on.

Jesus said 'Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be open unto you.' I have heard that this can be translated 'asking and it shall be given you.' The book of Hebrews says that he that comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

It seems like you have been devoting your resources toward improving your life, going to Mexico to get medical treatment. While you are working on these things in your life, you need to seek the Lord. II Chronicles 16:12-13 says that Asa had a disease in his feet. In His illness, he did not seek the LORD's help, but only the physicians, and he died.

I believe you should prioritize God first in your life. Submit your wife-search to him and prioritize finding a wife in such a way that it pleases the Lord. You can satisfy those emotional, even sexual, urges for a woman in a sanctified way, in marriage. I am not saying it is wrong to spend time on Tinder. You might find a wife that way. But I think you should dedicate some intense effort when it comes to your wife search and your health issues to prayer, to seeking the LORD.

I don't know what options Tinder has, if it allows sorting based on religion or philosophy. I did not go around asking strangers out on dates when I was single. I wanted some indication that a woman had faith in Christ first. It doesn't make sense to date women you do not want to marry if you want to marry and aren't using dating as an avenue to fornication. It is very important that a woman have the same faith and good values. Women do not learn from society, not in many countries, to stay married, to obey and submit to their husbands, to respect their husbands, etc. Western cultures do not even highly value that they take care of their homes and families. Having a common ground of faith sets some standards for what she believes about marriage and how you are to get along, both of you, since there are expectations for what a husband is to be like, too. And raising kids with conflicting ideas and values would be very difficult.

If I had your health issues, I'd be praying about it. I'd have other people pray for me and lay hands on me, too. I posted a testimony video in another thread about contemporary healing testimonies to help encourage you to believe God for healing.

If you know you aren't cut out for life-long celibacy, then instead of giving up, IMO, you should change your thinking and attitude to "I will trust God to help me find a wife." Do this with an attitude of yourself being subject to the lordship of Christ, finding a wife in a way that pleases God. That would mean no more talk of 'banging sluts', or allowing yourself to think that way. That means being pure in what you allow your eyes to look at, and not feeding your mind with garbage. It starts with a heart purified by faith in Christ, believing God to forgive your sins through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. And you continue on walking in holiness through the grace of God.
I did ask God for a lot over the years but most of my prayers weren't answered. I am an addict and there is no way I could give up Adult Entertainment. Life with a girl would be terrible but I could always get dolls when I have my own place someday. A doll would be 5,000 Euros for a realistic one that looks like Teen Girl, and I can buy my Doll clothes and other stuff. I would treat the Doll almost like a real girlfriend...too bad there aren't AI Dolls (or even better, biological robots like the Cylons from the Battle Star Galactica reboot series). I wouldn't mind having a sexy Cylon girl.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 9:31 am
I did ask God for a lot over the years but most of my prayers weren't answered. I am an addict and there is no way I could give up Adult Entertainment. Life with a girl would be terrible but I could always get dolls when I have my own place someday. A doll would be 5,000 Euros for a realistic one that looks like Teen Girl, and I can buy my Doll clothes and other stuff. I would treat the Doll almost like a real girlfriend...too bad there aren't AI Dolls (or even better, biological robots like the Cylons from the Battle Star Galactica reboot series). I wouldn't mind having a sexy Cylon girl.
Are you doing this?
Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Do you think God likes the 'adult entertainment'? The book of James says that friendship with the world is enmity with God. If you want Him answering your prayers, you should be on His side.

Buying dolls, that's really sad. And Cylon girlfriends, if they existed, would try to blow up your planet and destroy your species, so. They seem like they'd be more trouble than a real girl.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:47 am
And Cylon girlfriends, if they existed, would try to blow up your planet and destroy your species, so. They seem like they'd be more trouble than a real girl.
I wouldn't care if another species of human destroyed humanity and human civilization as long as I got what I always wanted.