Americans can be such classy individuals...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I get all the time "I thought you were Puerto Rican or Dominican" BS. Many hispanics just hate american blacks even though their grandmother is probably blacker than me. Real crazy people.
A lot of Latinos that are NeoYorquinos are loco, but compared to how Black Americans treat me, I rather choose the lesser of the two evils, and that would be Latinos. There are a lot of ig'nant NyC-based Latinos but they put family first (whereas on the contrary Black Americans have the most lackluster concept of what a cohesive unit of friends and family is supposed to be!!!!!), they know how to party without crashing the party with a brawl (whereas with most Black parties.....), and in my experiences, most Americanized/American Latinas perform fellatio on me. (Whereas most Black american women detest going down on me - my crotch stays immaculate even after I pee-pee, I use saniwipes).

And most Latina-American women utilize "maquillaje" (makeup) and come out of the house smelling like Bath and Bodyworks whereas a lot of Black American women are "soap clean".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

The Hero of Time

Post by ErikHeaven »

I like torture too. But you have to shoot some of them with an ak47 just to keep the rest in line.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Your right about them. My bestfriend is puerto rican and they do look out for family. Most black americans are quick to put their family in a nursing home. It has changed ever since i was younger. The southern generation had good values these new breed of niggers are just plain old selfish. They ignore the young and only care about themselves.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:My aunt still lives in St Albans queens. I hate NYC. My friend wants me to move back there. Its the home of scum in america. I could not get my pistol permit if i lived there. NYS is far more constitution abiding.
I will give sc-wrong, in-duh-pendent Black American women credit: most of them have good-feeling p***y (notice how I say good-feeling and not good. Good = clean and a lot of Black women don't have "good (clean)" p***y). Dangerous to f**k most of them bareback but they have good-feeling vuh jay jay a/k/ka good-feeling wet-wet.

Hence that's the only reason I want to f**k with them but I cannot jive with them any other way. I'm so out of touch with Black culture that I don't play spades well (and don't care to learn - I think computer programming trumps card playing - I love code that makes me provide real-world solutions).

I want an African woman with good p***y....I really do. I have this knack once every six or so months for wanting to f**k a dark woman but I'm relegated to fuckin' with Black Am women whenever I want that attribute.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Dont get me started brother that's the reason why i stopped f***ing with black american chicks most of them dont like to wash that p***y. They are all princess on the outside yet they smell like shit on the inside. Coupled with nasty attitudes. Hispanic women look so good and smell so good all the time that you cannot help but want to f**k them constantly. Dominican women are super fine.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Difference Between African Americans And Niggers aka Nig

Post by E_Irizarry »

the_hero_of_time wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:As you can see in the hundreds of youtube and dailymotion videos the biggest people starting shit on buses and trains and perhaps planes are Niggers. Niggers are simply put Degenerate Black Americans who hate education, peace, love, kindness or any other virtue that would classify one as civilized.
African Americans go to work everyday, or go to a business they own, pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. America has no policy on how to deal with the constant violence that niggers do everyday as this system is soft.
I used to work In Buffalo,NY many years ago and i had to take the bus and the train to work. Every week different gangs of young niggers just out of school would be fist fighting each other on the buses or train. I am tired of political correctness and i do not care if anybody calls me a house nigger. Im too old to care.
I am a proud Black American Man who served in the US ARMY, i have worked all of my life and i hate niggers.
I think that crazy violent shit talking niggers who attack old people on buses and trains should be shot on sight! No trial, no jury just straight death. There is no other way to handle those animals as they have no respect for law and order. Just shoot them.
People only respect when you pull a gun out on them. Then again not really. There is a youtube video with a young negress yelling at an older black american woman and the older woman pulls a gun out on her, and the young cunt was still talking shit.
Shoot em all men and women. And that stupid puerto rican trash on the video. Shoot em all!
Niggers give us decent African American folk a bad name!Death would be too good and easy for these assholes. PUBLIC TORTURE!!

True indeed.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Stick with african women. My stupid cousin was married to one for 10 years and they had no problems. Stupid dude said he missed f***ing Hood Rats! Can you believe that brother? So he divorced her and now is f***ing Shemika Jenkins! What a dumb nigger.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Stick with african women. My stupid cousin was married to one for 10 years and they had no problems. Stupid dude said he missed f***ing Hood Rats! Can you believe that brother? So he divorced her and now is f***ing Shemika Jenkins! What a dumb nigger.
Where could I find a TRUE african woman (like one that is a queen, istead of a Black American Woman)?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yep and hispanic women that i have dated do EVERYTHING in bed. Black american women MIGHT suck your dick but they will do it for a minute. Hispanic women do it for an hour at least. Its funny how all of the Get A White Man Channels on youtube have that nonsense. Most white men would be insane to f**k with a black american chick.
Their famous line is "How can you say this stuff when your mother is black? I tell them she was from a different generation and they were not bitches like you.!
Last edited by ErikHeaven on March 30th, 2011, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

They are already in every major city just strike up a conversation with one. They are moving here everyday. There are plenty that live in Toronto. I go to Toronto every year. If your ever around here and have your passport i could show you around.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

the_hero_of_time wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Stick with african women. My stupid cousin was married to one for 10 years and they had no problems. Stupid dude said he missed f***ing Hood Rats! Can you believe that brother? So he divorced her and now is f***ing Shemika Jenkins! What a dumb nigger.
Where could I find a TRUE african woman (like one that is a queen, istead of a Black American Woman)?
Dude, I understand, but you should stop calling women of ANY RACE queens! That's what got Black people into this "matriANARCHAL" type of matriarchy in the first place...the last time I have checked America was not a monarchy.

It's nice to think of women as the highest of the high because they have that golden nugget between their thighs and that there was Nekfertiti, Cleopatra, etc. in ancient Egypt and Ancient-day Kemet, but that mangina/somewhat simpish attitude needs to be dropped.

You can truly respect a woman without associating that damn queen moniker to them!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:They are already in every major city just strike up a conversation with one. They are moving here everyday. There are plenty that live in Toronto. I go to Toronto every year. If your ever around here and have your passport i could show you around.
I don't exactly have the money, and I am in college :(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You can truly respect a woman without associating that damn queen moniker to them!
Yep dont call any woman a queen brother. It makes them think that they should be waited on like a damn queen. p***y prices have dropped in this recession. If a woman wont buy me dinner then to hell with her.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You dont have any in college? Oh you live in Texas. I used to live in Houston. Are mexican women bad choices? Plenty of fine Mexicans in Texas!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:You dont have any in college? Oh you live in Texas. I used to live in Houston. Are mexican women bad choices? Plenty of fine Mexicans in Texas!
To be honest, I don't really talk to any of them. There was one I talked to here in San Antonio. She seemed to be the sweetest thing, but the thing is, she was 18 and her boyfriend (agh... that term is so damned juvenile) beats on her a whole lot. When I talked to her, she showed me some of the bruises that her... partner inflicted on her. I tried to massage her back; turns out, that was one of the places she got beat on. She talked like she was sick of his crap and was going to leave him. Even if she does, I would not give 2 nickels for seeing this person again (that is just a way of saying I most likely will not meet up with this young woman again)... It has been a few weeks since I saw this young woman at a bus stop. Some of the (young) women are nice, but then again, I do not really talk to them.

The reason I don't talk to them is because I don't know who has a partner and who doesn't.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on March 30th, 2011, 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.