if blacks aren't dumb,why can't they speak english?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: if blacks aren't dumb,why can't they speak english?

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 8:53 am
88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 8:13 am
MrMan wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 8:05 am
@88jose88

you wrote,
Furthermore,blacks are genetically closer to chimpanzees than they are to humans(Eurasians).
What is the evidence for this? Why can blacks and whites make babies together, but neither can make babies with chimpanzees (presumably.) I recall there were experiments early in the 20th century with trying to artificially impregnating apes.
https://looksmax.org/threads/racial-dif ... an.415549/

see the studies cited here
What an obnoxiously designed web page with a white and blue box blocking the field of view.

Newsweek articles with the latest speculative archeological argument doesn't prove much. I noticed national IQ maps seem to overlap with education and poverty distribuation. Why would Nigeria have higher IQs? https://files.catbox.moe/vii1d6.jpeg With North African cultures, Ethiopia, and South Africa, you could say there is more white DNA. But Nigeria, more so than its neighbors? I'd be looking at education and better nutrition than some of its neighbors.
You never argue in good faith,so believe what you want.

the link has all the sources of what you wanted,there's even a link showing how africans are not descendant from the same lineages as humans(eurasians),and some have homo erectus y-dna.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 8:56 am
MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
@88jose88

you wrote,
Furthermore,blacks are genetically closer to chimpanzees than they are to humans(Eurasians).
What is the evidence for this? Why can blacks and whites make babies together, but neither can make babies with chimpanzees (presumably.) I recall there were experiments early in the 20th century with trying to artificially impregnating apes.

What an obnoxiously designed web page with a white and blue box blocking the field of view.

Newsweek articles with the latest speculative archeological argument doesn't prove much. I noticed national IQ maps seem to overlap with education and poverty distribuation. Why would Nigeria have higher IQs? https://files.catbox.moe/vii1d6.jpeg With North African cultures, Ethiopia, and South Africa, you could say there is more white DNA. But Nigeria, more so than its neighbors? I'd be looking at education and better nutrition than some of its neighbors.

the link has all the sources of what you wanted,there's even a link showing how africans are not descendant from the same lineages as humans(eurasians),and some have homo erectus y-dna.
Wait a minute there. Blacks aren't any more likely to be erectus homos than other people.... Just kidding.

Anyway, having some different ancestrial lineages doesn't make them a different species. Neanderthals and Denisovans were other races of humans in ages past, and if blacks don't have their DNA, that doesn't mean they aren't human. Artists made Neanderthals out to look like ape men for decades, but skull reconstruction doesn't show that.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 9:07 am
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
@88jose88

you wrote,

Wait a minute there. Blacks aren't any more likely to be erectus homos than other people.... Just kidding.

Anyway, having some different ancestrial lineages doesn't make them a different species. Neanderthals and Denisovans were other races of humans in ages past, and if blacks don't have their DNA, that doesn't mean they aren't human. Artists made Neanderthals out to look like ape men for decades, but skull reconstruction doesn't show that.
homo sapiens and homo sapiens sapiens are the only 'humans'.the rest are hominids/humanoids.

blacks are not homo sapiens sapiens so are hominids.

pretty simple.

blacks descend from different apes than humans.

they have ghost mystery meat archaic admixture in their autosomal dna.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

88jose88 wrote:

I really appreciate you posting on here. You have original posts and thoughts.

Before I say this, I have slightly misanthropic outlook on the world, it doesn't matter what race someone is.

I used to read American Renaissance when I was in my 20s. I wish I would have realized that everything on AmRen is the truth instead of going into the world with a blind eye to the blacks. https://www.amren.com/

I'm originally from Memphis, TN. Look up the demographics. It's 65% black. I have some horror stories dealing with blacks. But I've also met a few...(a few) who are normal.

I have so many horror stories of blacks my brain has probably repressed so many of them, but here are a few:

1) One time I was walking through a Wal Mart parking lot to go buy some things and a black guy was walking towards me. As he passed me, he said "Cracker" and kept walking.

2) When I was 23, young and dumb, I worked at moving company literally picking up heavy furniture and moving it around. While at someone's home we were moving, a black guy from Chicago (40 years old) all of a sudden got angry at me for no reason. He then came up behind me where I couldn't see him, took both my arms, and locked them behind my back so I couldn't move. Then he stretched them even harder. That same guy would yell at me and verbally abuse me. One time he got right in my face and said "Stop crying".

3) I visited Chicago for a brief time. I remember blacks constantly approaching me for money. The teenage black kids would walk by me and say nasty things to me (one was about my receding hair). Then another time, I was in the library just working on my computer and another punk black kid came up to next to me and said "Looking at that laptop".

There's countless other shit that's happened from blacks that I can't think of right now. I hate them. I'm glad that there's no niggers here in Asia.

Let me say that again.

I'm ecstatic that there's no niggers here in Vietnam or Thailand. Everywhere blacks go they make the place worse.

I think the majority of white people hate them too. I hope blacks get worse and worse and worse so that America wakes up and sees them as pests.

Blacks mainly congregate in the South (MS, AL, GA, TN), New York City, Philly, Chicago, Los Angeles.

Just writing all that makes me feel refreshed that I'm sitting here in peaceful Vietnam with peaceful Asian people who live in social harmony together. There are no niggers here.

An intelligent and loving God would have never made niggers.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

You know that blacks in America will ape out if you say the word nigger.

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

kangarunner wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 9:22 am
88jose88 wrote:

I really appreciate you posting on here. You have original posts and thoughts.

Before I say this, I have slightly misanthropic outlook on the world, it doesn't matter what race someone is.

I used to read American Renaissance when I was in my 20s. I wish I would have realized that everything on AmRen is the truth instead of going into the world with a blind eye to the blacks. https://www.amren.com/

I'm originally from Memphis, TN. Look up the demographics. It's 65% black. I have some horror stories dealing with blacks. But I've also met a few...(a few) who are normal.

I have so many horror stories of blacks my brain has probably repressed so many of them, but here are a few:

1) One time I was walking through a Wal Mart parking lot to go buy some things and a black guy was walking towards me. As he passed me, he said "Cracker" and kept walking.

2) When I was 23, young and dumb, I worked at moving company literally picking up heavy furniture and moving it around. While at someone's home we were moving, a black guy from Chicago (40 years old) all of a sudden got angry at me for no reason. He then came up behind me where I couldn't see him, took both my arms, and locked them behind my back so I couldn't move. Then he stretched them even harder. That same guy would yell at me and verbally abuse me. One time he got right in my face and said "Stop crying".

3) I visited Chicago for a brief time. I remember blacks constantly approaching me for money. The teenage black kids would walk by me and say nasty things to me (one was about my receding hair). Then another time, I was in the library just working on my computer and another punk black kid came up to next to me and said "Looking at that laptop".

There's countless other shit that's happened from blacks that I can't think of right now. I hate them. I'm glad that there's no niggers here in Asia.

Let me say that again.

I'm ecstatic that there's no niggers here in Vietnam or Thailand. Everywhere blacks go they make the place worse.

I think the majority of white people hate them too. I hope blacks get worse and worse and worse so that America wakes up and sees them as pests.

Blacks mainly congregate in the South (MS, AL, GA, TN), New York City, Philly, Chicago, Los Angeles.

Just writing all that makes me feel refreshed that I'm sitting here in peaceful Vietnam with peaceful Asian people who live in social harmony together. There are no niggers here.

An intelligent and loving God would have never made niggers.
Hello brother,I faced racism from blacks growing up,violently so.at church and school.

I didn't even look white,I looked spanish(I look like a spaniard with tan skin,ricky martin could be my brother or cousin in terms of looks),I wonder how bad it must be for a white boy or man around blacks.of course spanish and white females don't face such racism because ape males want to f**k them,which these evil and degenerate american females are all to happy to oblige them in.

I hate niggers and jews,but noone else.I love all eurasians or homo sapiens sapiens.

I am not against race-mixing among equals .

I plan to move to el-paso,texas which has few if any blacks,hop the border to juarez for my prostitution escapades,find a spaniard majority mexicana as a wife maybe(I'm in no rush to get into a commited relationship).Miami is my favorite city but it has too many niggers,which is an eye sore and I also have to be on guard,even lisbon has niggers from cape verde.

Amsterdam has too many niggers that are feral from shtiholes like surinam and the dutch antilles.

I'm looking for a place I can fit in phenotypically(this is important for me) and also has warm beaches with prostitution being decriminalized.mexico,peculiar in the north seems like a great option.Spain is another option,but those women are terrible feminists and nwo npc cucks.

I heard since mexico is corrupt you can buy a mexican passport for 5000 dollars,just get the right lawyer.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 8:48 am
It's asinine to use dissident biologists that rightly expose jewish parasitism and evil,and you being into alternative history and science but then use status quo science to play the we're all equal card.[/quote]

I didn't say we are all equal. Different people have different skills. What I am saying is that I disagree with your original post and think it was quite stupid.
it seems like a jew,or a woman,or even a negro you decide the world is what you want it to be,instead of researching things and letting facts decide.this is kabbalah at it's core as the iranian sunni muslim zakah1 on youtube explains adequately.
I don't know who zakah1 is, nor do I care. I don't decide the world is what I want it to be. I have an open mind and I tend not to judge people based on skin colour, but on personal merit.

There are studies into this kind of thing which might suggest that black people have low IQ or whatever. You think this is based on race. I just happen to disagree and think there are a myriad of factors that should be considered when we take this information into account.

You said I view the world as whatever I want it to be, but as for yourself your hatred of black people is the only consistent thing you've said on this forum. Everything else you change your mind more than the weather changes. You're all over the place.
Furthemore,the only hope of all gentile peoples to not end up eradicated is the nazis.the nazi fourth reich ufo empire in the inner earth,yet you're against the very people that are the only hope of liberating us.
I'm against who? What the f**k are you talking about?
You probabely believe in the holocaust and typical british,soviet and american propoganda against the reich and germans of that era.
What has this got to do with the current topic? You're not making any sense. Maybe you just struggle with English :wink:
me thinks you have a vested interest in proclaiming all people equal,since you're attracted to negroid females.
Here we go. Now we're moving away from heated discussion to making it personal. Firstly, my relationship isn't any of your business. Secondly, I'm attracted to the female form. I haven't exclusively dated black females, in fact my current girlfriend is the first. Not that any of my personal life is relevant to the conversation anyway. My girlfriend isn't even African American, so I don't have a vested interest in proclaiming anything at all. All I did was point out that intelligence is multifaceted, something @MrMan agreed with and provided examples. Then when we brought up the fact that black people can be really creative and create whole genres of music you hypocritically said something about how it is because they come from better backgrounds, pretty much what we said anyway. Lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Pixel--Dude you're an idealist(like a typical mekubal rabbi,not saying you share affinity with them except for your epistemology) talking to a deterministic fatalist.this is not going anywhere as our very epistemological view of the world is opposite.

I believe in biology over the 'spirit'.We're not fairies in valhalla,we're human apes with programming and instincts.

black biology(and female biology)is inferior and should be adequately regulated and dealt with from a pure pragmatic position.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 12:25 pm
black biology(and female biology)is inferior and should be adequately regulated and dealt with from a pure pragmatic position.
Whatever you say, moron.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 1:40 pm
88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 12:25 pm
Whatever you say, moron.
lol!
Do you deny that free will doesn't exist and that it's all in the brain,which is a result of physiognomy and genes?

it seems you believe in kindergarten tales like we have a soul that determines things etc it's all brain chemistry

see this

women are also inferior:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20875436/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8194192 ... 0frequency

so it seems you're wrong and are the real moron here!

now go pray to your blue skinned mythology :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 9:10 am
MrMan wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 9:07 am
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:

homo sapiens and homo sapiens sapiens are the only 'humans'.the rest are hominids/humanoids.

blacks are not homo sapiens sapiens so are hominids.

pretty simple.

blacks descend from different apes than humans.

they have ghost mystery meat archaic admixture in their autosomal dna.
Your defining terms to define Blacks as not human. Blacks and whites can produce fertile offspring. It's possible you have some African ancestry. Rome was an international city. There was supposed to have been a Black Moor way back in the Portuguese royal family who is an ancestor of the British royal family. You might have some Black DNA somewhere. Did you try to have your genes tested?

I am not dishonest in my answers. I did look at some of your links. It looks like dissenting views, as one poster put it. But Newsweek articles on science aren't scientific research. News people and magazine authors typically do not understand scientific research well enough to write a competent article. They overstate the importance of results and how they apply, and get their facts wrong. They are specialists in journalism, typically, not what they are reporting on. So they usually have only a surface-level understanding. I'm saying this as a PhD who has noticed this general trend if I compare an academic article with journalistic claims about the research contained therein.

And your articles don't make Blacks not human.

I made some valid points about the same general racial groups in Africa having varying IQs. I still can't figure out Nigeria, since I would expect more calorie consumption if they had higher IQs, but the countries on the high end of the IQ spectrum tend to consume more calories, so maybe they get more useful nutrition also.

https://ourworldindata.org/food-supply

You haven't answered my question about whether you are part black.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 10:05 am

ricky martin could be my brother or cousin in terms of looks)
Not true you bald little midget - Ricky Martin isn't prematurely bald and is over six foot.

I heard since mexico is corrupt you can buy a mexican passport for 5000 dollars,just get the right lawyer.
NOT TRUE - how many times do you need to be told you f***ing idiot.