If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: The law can't prevent men from traveling abroad or moving abroad, for whatever reason.
In practice they can pretty much keep you Stateside if they really want, by creating all kinds of excuses not to issue you a passport. Without a valid and current passport, virtually no country on the planet will let you enter. Here are some reasons State Department could use not to issue you a US passport or even to cancel your existing one:

- you owe child support (already a reality).

- you are being audited by IRS or you have already been slapped with a delinquent tax bill which you have yet to settle.

- you were discovered to have failed to file FBARs on overseas accounts.

- you are registered as a sex offender list.

- you are currently involved as a defendant in any criminal or even civil lawsuit.

- you are suspected of being a terrorist or you are on a no-fly list.

- you have a record for having been arrested and perhaps convicted for visiting a prostitute.

You see how easy it can be for them? Don't be naive about these things.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote: The law can't prevent men from traveling abroad or moving abroad, for whatever reason.
In practice they can pretty much keep you Stateside if they really want, by creating all kinds of excuses not to issue you a passport. Without a valid and current passport, virtually no country on the planet will let you enter. Here are some reasons State Department could use not to issue you a US passport or even to cancel your existing one:

- you are being audited by IRS or you have already been slapped with a delinquent tax bill which you have yet to settle.

- you are currently involved as a defendant in any criminal or even civil lawsuit.

- you have a record for having been arrested and perhaps convicted for visiting a prostitute.

Sure they can target specific guys if they want. But im talking about making laws against all men in general. Unless you are a threat to someone powerful, they wont bother with you. They tend to go after people who expose conspiracies more than people who promote mens rights or global dating.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Rock wrote: - you have a record for having been arrested and perhaps convicted for visiting a prostitute.
Yeah that's freaking unbelievable, that's one of the questions on the IMBRA form, motherf*ckers
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

Sure they can target specific guys if they want. But im talking about making laws against all men in general. Unless you are a threat to someone powerful, they wont bother with you. They tend to go after people who expose conspiracies more than people who promote mens rights or global dating.
They might even add one about minimum gross reported income for previous years which could affect you (ah but you're one of the lucky ones w a second passport so you don't have much to worry about) lol. It seems to me that a lot of what they do affects the little guy. That was certainly the case with the offshore account witch hunt a few years ago. Many affected had only modest accounts just a few 10s of thousands of dollars.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jesus, Rock. Have you lost it? Why are you posting incriminating info about me that could be seen by the IRS or NSA? Don't you know that they can check this forum too? They could easily have bots that scan all forums for incriminating evidence. How would you like it Rock, if I asked you about your offshore bank accounts and whether you reported them to the IRS or US government? Jesus Rock. I thought you were a discreet gentleman. But you seem to have a need to condescend others and play devil's advocate, even to the point of revealing incriminating info on a forum. It's part of your personality.

Generally, the IRS goes after those with big bank accounts, not the little guy with a few thousand. They don't waste their time on guys with a little money. Haven't you noticed that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Jesus, Rock. Have you lost it? Why are you posting incriminating info about me that could be seen by the IRS or NSA? Don't you know that they can check this forum too? They could easily have bots that scan all forums for incriminating evidence. How would you like it Rock, if I asked you about your offshore bank accounts and whether you reported them to the IRS or US government? Jesus Rock. I thought you were a discreet gentleman. But you seem to have a need to condescend others and play devil's advocate, even to the point of revealing incriminating info on a forum. It's part of your personality.

Generally, the IRS goes after those with big bank accounts, not the little guy with a few thousand. They don't waste their time on guys with a little money. Haven't you noticed that?
What incriminating info have I posted about you?

All I've implied is that you might not meet the minimum income threshold if they set one. I believe one has already been set for an American citizen attempting to bring in a foreign spouse or fiance and you might not meet that one either cus your income is very low from a US perspective.

Are you sure you're not the one losing it? You yourself have posted many times on this forum what your income and stated the figures. Yet I've not even said anything specific, just implied that your income is very low. Again, what have I said incriminating or even new?

I noticed you're talking a bit erratically on chat as well these past couple days. Are you ok over there?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock: Hillary attractive in the past. Really? :| :shock:

Every time I think of Hitlery, I can't help but vomit. She's literally the Anti-Christ in my opinion.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:Every time I think of Hitlery, I can't help but vomit. She's literally the Anti-Christ in my opinion.
She might be the anti Christ, when she looks in the mirror here is what she sees. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Jesus, Rock. Have you lost it? Why are you posting incriminating info about me that could be seen by the IRS or NSA? Don't you know that they can check this forum too? They could easily have bots that scan all forums for incriminating evidence. How would you like it Rock, if I asked you about your offshore bank accounts and whether you reported them to the IRS or US government? Jesus Rock. I thought you were a discreet gentleman. But you seem to have a need to condescend others and play devil's advocate, even to the point of revealing incriminating info on a forum. It's part of your personality.

What incriminating info have I posted about you?

All I've implied is that you might not meet the minimum income threshold if they set one. I believe one has already been set for an American citizen attempting to bring in a foreign spouse or fiance and you might not meet that one either cus your income is very low from a US perspective.

Are you sure you're not the one losing it? You yourself have posted many times on this forum what your income and stated the figures. Yet I've not even said anything specific, just implied that your income is very low. Again, what have I said incriminating or even new?

I noticed you're talking a bit erratically on chat as well these past couple days. Are you ok over there?
Rock, we were talking about the law blocking men from going abroad, not about bringing in foreign brides. So you seemed to be referring to that. There are other ways of bringing in foreign brides such as using a co-signor.

I only posted a ballpark figure about my income. Regardless of income, Ive saved a lot of money though, since im a good saver. Enough to be free.

Im not erratic. I just feel powerless and unaccepted in this weird american culture that feels satanic and disconnected. I dont like not feeling accepted and not part of society. How would you like it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hillary isnt just ugly. She looks ev and twisted as well, with no soul or empathy or principles. Thats whats truly scary about her. She also looks like shes devoid of true femininity.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I dont think hillary clinton can be president. She looks weak and tired. No stamina or strength to endure it. Wouldnt it suck to be president? Lol.

What do you think of ted cruz? He looks normal. But i dont like his advertisements where he says he will kill and destroy all of americas enemies overseas. That sounds evil and warmongering. Its not like america is a beacon of justice. Why does he think people in america want to hear that hes going to destroy all of americas enemies and wont apologize for it? If hes right then americans must be sick.

Havent americans gotten wiser with youtube and all the conspiracy videos on there and free flow of information? How can they still be dumb and degenerate?

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America. But if Trump wins, it's over for the world since he will likely start WW3. So if I had to choose, I would choose Hillary. But I don't have to choose, so I won't bother voting.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America. But if Trump wins, it's over for the world since he will likely start WW3. So if I had to choose, I would choose Hillary. But I don't have to choose, so I won't bother voting.
How so? Trump hasnt threatened to start wars. Ted cruz has. Trump just wants to make america great again and protect Americas national interests. So he says.

But doesnt trump know that the US presidency is just a puppet office and that he cant just do whatever he wants? Doesnt he know what happened to JFK?