Disappearance of Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Theory

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Disappearance of Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Theory

Post by Winston »

Check out this French journalist called Florence de Changy. She was featured in the new Netflix documentary about MH370. She claims that the plane was shot down by the US Air Force because it carried mysterious unknown cargo that the Malaysian airport did not scan or label. Also there was another large cargo of Chinese mangosteen fruit on the plane, which was out of season and could not have existed during that time. So that is very suspicious. This suggests that there was some cargo to China that the US could not afford to allow to land. So they shot it down and jammed the plane's signals after the captain refused to land. She says the whole official narrative about the plane turning south toward the Indian Ocean is a diversionary tactic and charade to cover up the truth. Wow how are French journalists allowed to oppose the official story, but American ones are not? America clearly has no freedom so it should stop falsely claiming that it does.

Below are some public talks by Florence de Changy where she explains her theory and the evidence for it in English. It's worth hearing because she has uncovered a lot of evidence that you didn't hear and that the mainstream media didn't tell you.

Her interview on France 24 in English. Wow the news girl is hot.

Her book on Amazon.com:

The Disappearing Act: The Impossible Case of MH370

https://www.amazon.com/The-Disappearing ... 085P2XBB3/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Disappearance of Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Theory

Post by Winston »

@Yohan,
This lady at the FCC journalists club in Hong Kong outlines your theory about hypoxia and cabin depressurization on MH370 and how it could have happened. Her name is Christine Negroni. She said it happened before in Greece with Helios Airlines.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne