God Doesn't Hate Fags, But I Do

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Maker55 wrote:You clearly see this with women currently in the rise of lesbianism.

No civilization which encourages or praises homosexuality will last too long.
On a practical day-to-day level, many of you got it wrong. Homosexuals and Lesbians are not the League of Federated Super-Gays.

Homosexuals are another group of men but Lesbians, however, are destroyers of civilization.

For the most part, those who're gay men, were pretty much born that way. And many, still live in a *closet* and some have develop towns like Provincetown MA, to be quite healthy communities for everyone but the single hetero male traveler (hint: zero available hetero women there & guys will hit on you, if you're not walking with a woman already). And no, injecting 'em with testosterone doesn't treat their *condition*; it just makes 'em more physically aggressive. Basically, if I'm not dating a woman, you won't ever see me on that ferry from downtown Boston to P-town. And yes, P-town is gorgeous, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead. I only wish straight men had a nearer place like that, outside of the Philippines or Pattaya Beach/Thailand.

On the other shoe, Lesbians advocate all heterosexual women to try becoming a Lesbian. The seven sister colleges in the northeast corridor are a clear cut example of that phenomena. Anywhere from 30 to 50% experiment with bi-sexuality over there. And Dave .. take note, this is the academically inclined, middle to rich classes of women in the western world, not some profane, dirt-bag gay neighborhoods in the underbelly of SF. These women then become agent provocateurs to infiltrate DC think tanks, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, we discover Hillary Clinton's secret lady friend lover to be a fella Wellesley alumna. And there goes the problem ... the advocates for the dissolution of civilization are lesbianized American women, not biologically gay men.

Gay men will leave you alone, once they know that you're straight, however, Lesbians will destroy your family, career, and livelihood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

You know, the title of the thread (which is the title of the article I posted) says "fags" instead of "gays" so there's a distinction that can be made. Pelosi's from San Francisco. Can't mention Hillary without thinking of Eleanor Roosevelt. People think Feminism started in the 70's, but that was only when it broke the surface. It was bubbling under for decades.

There's no such thing as biologically gay though. The head of the human genome project even said there's no gay gene. There might be genes that make someone more likely to be gay, but ultimately there is choice. Just like someone might have genes that make them susceptible to alcohol addiction, but it doesn't mean they have to be drunk all the time. Predisposition is not the same as predestination.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:There's no such thing as biologically gay though. The head of the human genome project even said there's no gay gene. There might be genes that make someone more likely to be gay, but ultimately there is choice. Just like someone might have genes that make them susceptible to alcohol addiction, but it doesn't mean they have to be drunk all the time. Predisposition is not the same as predestination.
Well, the gay actor in 'Torchwood' (no pun pleaz), John Barrowman, seems to think otherwise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7523567.stm

And yes, I get grossed out in the gay- implied scenes in TW, however, the new series 'Miracle Day' had enough beautiful women to get through those P-town moments :roll:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

I don't hate the gay person but I hate homosexuality. "Faggot," homosexual, "masculine gay", feminine homosexual no matter how you slice it it is the same thing. It makes me so upset how they are trying to put gay views in the educational system and media that it is ok to be gay. What they do behind closed doors is one thing but when you tell other people's children it is ok for them to be sexually involved with the same sex you are asking for big big trouble. People say why are we worried about what other people do it does not effect us but yes it does. You are teaching our children disgusting beliefs a man has no business marrying and or having sex with another man and same as women.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

S_Parc wrote:
Maker55 wrote:You clearly see this with women currently in the rise of lesbianism.

No civilization which encourages or praises homosexuality will last too long.
On a practical day-to-day level, many of you got it wrong. Homosexuals and Lesbians are not the League of Federated Super-Gays.

Homosexuals are another group of men but Lesbians, however, are destroyers of civilization.

For the most part, those who're gay men, were pretty much born that way. And many, still live in a *closet* and some have develop towns like Provincetown MA, to be quite healthy communities for everyone but the single hetero male traveler (hint: zero available hetero women there & guys will hit on you, if you're not walking with a woman already). And no, injecting 'em with testosterone doesn't treat their *condition*; it just makes 'em more physically aggressive. Basically, if I'm not dating a woman, you won't ever see me on that ferry from downtown Boston to P-town. And yes, P-town is gorgeous, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead. I only wish straight men had a nearer place like that, outside of the Philippines or Pattaya Beach/Thailand.

On the other shoe, Lesbians advocate all heterosexual women to try becoming a Lesbian. The seven sister colleges in the northeast corridor are a clear cut example of that phenomena. Anywhere from 30 to 50% experiment with bi-sexuality over there. And Dave .. take note, this is the academically inclined, middle to rich classes of women in the western world, not some profane, dirt-bag gay neighborhoods in the underbelly of SF. These women then become agent provocateurs to infiltrate DC think tanks, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, we discover Hillary Clinton's secret lady friend lover to be a fella Wellesley alumna. And there goes the problem ... the advocates for the dissolution of civilization are lesbianized American women, not biologically gay men.

Gay men will leave you alone, once they know that you're straight, however, Lesbians will destroy your family, career, and livelihood.
The Seven Sister College effect is present in all major universities in America.

Lesbianism is rampant in colleges in america.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Maker55 wrote:The Seven Sister College effect is present in all major universities in America.

Lesbianism is rampant in colleges in america.
Well, every terrorist org needs a leadership cabal. I guess the seven sisters would be the Alpha b*tches :wink: , and the other colleges would be the Betas, with some obvious competition and overlap.

Remember, these gals seldom see men in their classes so screaming 'All Men Are Dogs!' aloud won't be censured by anyone around her. And once enough of them make presentations and slides on how men had kept 'em down since ancient Greece, it doesn't take much for Melissa Etheridge to later show up at the dorm, with a silicone strap-on dildo, to introduce 'em into a world w/o men.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What about shemales and ladyboys, are they just another flavor of faggotry?
Why ladyboys/trannies dont take testesterone injections instead of female hormones

what about allowing gay couples to adopt children? would you trust 2 fags raising little boy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Banano wrote:What about shemales and ladyboys, are they just another flavor of faggotry?
Why ladyboys/trannies dont take testesterone injections instead of female hormones

what about allowing gay couples to adopt children? would you trust 2 fags raising little boy?
I think those are two separate issues. Shemales/Ladyboys are basically a bunch of aberrants. I presume from our p.o.v, mentally ill persons, because personally, I don't understand them.

As for gay couples and adoption, the biggest problem is whether or not, you'd want that kid to live in an orphanage instead of growing up in a household? I don't have an answer for that, as orphanages aren't exactly *families*, outside of the peer friendships, one makes over there with other orphans. The parents there are only social workers.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

The gay issue is another reason I don't respect North America. Why are North Americans so afraid to stand for something right and moral?? North Americans are always trying to please everybody. They are always walking on egg shells being passive aggressive. There is no wrong to North America. Who considers whether two men and two women should marry and raise kids? It's common sense you just don't do things like that. They have boys using the girls bathrooms in school because the boys "feel" they are a girl. What about when a girl is allowed to use the boys bathroom because she feels she is a boy then gets gang raped and pregnant in the bathroom? North American makes me sick.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

Why hate gays if you are straight, there are just more women for you and less competition? I see your point but this is just how I feel.
zydezyde
Freshman Poster

Post by zydezyde »

abc -- sorry if i missed if you explained this, but what do you mean by "Mainly though, the problem with homosexuality is that it affects language..."? culture, i get...but the language part confuses me.
zydezyde
Freshman Poster

Post by zydezyde »

dsrtrick wrote:Why hate gays if you are straight, there are just more women for you and less competition? I see your point but this is just how I feel.
lol :)
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I don't have a problem with most of them. My hairdresser is gay. Gives me an awesome haircut.

Let's not lose sight of the real enemy here: women and manginas.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jeremy wrote:I don't have a problem with most of them. My hairdresser is gay. Gives me an awesome haircut.

Let's not lose sight of the real enemy here: women and manginas.
I see what you are saying, man, but let's keep one thing in mind: we need to attack the women and the manginas i.e. the enablers
that if it weren't for them, that LGBT/gay-a.s.s. men wouldn't exist in the first place due to a virtuous two-parent home
that rear their kids to their respectively natural sexual preferences based on their default gender.

With the aforementioned solution in mind, Western society can eradicate gayness within 3-4 generations. It's a corrigible solution, guys.
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Post by getmyazzouttahere »

abcdavid01 wrote:Strawman. Racism has nothing to do with homosexuality.
The underlying hatred and intolerance for each, though, share a commonality.

Nothing like a half-Asian, half-Jew spewing intolerance toward another scapegoat... :roll: