Homosexuality is a sin and is evil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

AmericanEvil wrote:
September 18th, 2012, 9:08 am

Indeed bro. And this is why women can NEVER BE GIVEN ANY FREEDOM.

Women should not be given the freedom to go to school
Women should not be given the freedom to have a job
Women should not be given the freedom to even leave their own homes without a male guardian
Women should not be given the freedom to date or mix with boys before marriage

THEN SOCIETY WILL BE ORDERLY, PEACEFUL, AND HAPPY!
This sounds exactly like Islam. People who worship the Islamic god Allah make and enforce those exact kinds of laws. And the Bible says we are not to worship any other gods other than Jesus. We are not to worship Allah or Kali or Buddha or Kim Il-Sung.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Homosexuality is a sin and is evil

Post by Mercury »

AmericanEvil wrote:
September 17th, 2012, 9:21 am
Let's face it- faggots ruin society. Faggots and especially faggot jews get into power, like in Hollywood, and they create a bunch of pro-homosexual propaganda and movies and thus brainwash the rest of society into being faggots.
Homosexuality is a sin that SHOULD BE PUNISHED.
It isn't the "faggots," it's the lesbians that ruin society. Especially in a country like the USA where men outnumber women by as much as 10 to 1. And lesbians are one of the major reasons why single men outnumber single women in the USA by as much as 5,000 to 1.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

if sex with T-goddesses is a sin,I'll be gong to hell ;D
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 11:53 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 14th, 2023, 4:49 am
👍 Very constructive information.

There is no scientific evidence to support your claim that homosexuality is some kind of genetic issue. That's just your own bigoted assumption. I've always been gay. I feel nothing when I look at women and that isn't my fault, neither is it a genetic issue. My parents are both straight and so is my brother.

If you have any actual studies by reputable sources that can support this nonsense then I am open minded enough to peruse it over. 😺
On the contrary, that's what faggots and kikes (most of whom are also faggots) say for propaganda purposes, yet in reality there's a huge amount of evidence identifying homosexual genes:

And not addressing obvious faggot trolls like this guy and Kalinago, but anyone actually interested in the abomination of faggotry:
The big irony here is that faggots are currently actually proclaiming everywhere else that their faggotry *IS* genetically based, as a frontline defense for their perversity, right now. They've been claiming they were just born that way, via their genes. And trying to use that to justify themselves.

Here's a little start for anyone with actual honest interest in the matter, until I'm back next month.
https://www.unz.com/runz/gay-gene-vs-gay-germ/
https://www.unz.com/topic/male-homosexuality/
Hello! Forgive my short hiatus, I've just come back to read this rant of yours about homosexuality. Alright, so you believe there is a big bad homo virus that is contagious in some way and can be spread genetically? 😉

I have always been gay, ever since I was a young boy growing up I used to prefer the company of other men to women. I don't know why. 😕 It isn't something that can be switched on or off. Homosexuality, like many other things in life, isn't inherently good or bad; it just is.

Freedom is instantaneous when we accept things as they are 😊 so don't hate me, or others for simply being. Life is but an act of theatre and we are all just trying to figure out who we are and who we could become.

Life is just the way it is supposed to be: unpredictable, good, bad, ugly, and great, all rolled up into one incredibly short experience. =^_^=