women prefer highly educated men 90% more

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: women prefer highly educated men 90% more

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Roccia wrote:
December 29th, 2023, 9:27 am
Imagine having talent and becoming a successful engineer, but then you're not good looking (although you had luck in the smart department) and having no gf, no wife, no children. That must be hella discouraging. I can't imagine.
Who Knows, maybe that is a blessing in disguise. No nagging b*tch asking you to buy $3000 Chanel bags, No spoiled brat children glued to the tablet instead of respecting you, no expensive $50,000 wedding, peace and quiet, no stupid expensive furniture, no stupid home decor, no drama, no stupid expensive mortgaged home, no expensive divorce, child support, alimony, etc.

You can chill out in some tropical paradise and drink mai tais and watch bootlicious women all day. You don't need americ*nt b*tch.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 29th, 2023, 6:57 am
MrMan wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 1:53 pm
December 28th, 2023, 12:27 pm
publicduende wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 7:29 am
88jose88 wrote:
December 22nd, 2023, 6:29 am
time to go back to school fellas!
Pleasing a bunch of shallow gold diggers is about the last reason I can think of, to get educated. Whether or not by going to college, one needs to be educated in order to, among other things, distinguish a decent woman who will be their loyal partners and mother of their children, from the majority of brainless sluts.
Women prefer money more than highly educated men anyway. Women doesn't give a f*ck if you get 2 PhDs or not or you look like Adonis.
Most of them just want your Mon~ey. It doesn't matter if you earned your money by ill-begotten means or legitimate means, b*tches love a rich man more than an educated man.
It depends on the woman, but I heard a lecture on a psychological experiment in which women were shown pictures of men. Some were told a man had certain jobs in the private sector (which pays less) and others in business (which pay more). Women were told he had different jobs and shown the same picture. men with jobs that required a higher degree of competence. But the women ranked a man with a public sector job that required a great deal of compentence that paid less as highly as a man who worked for a private sector job that paid better.
All women are whores. They would rather spread their legs to men with lot of money. It is just that some women camouflages their whore intentions very well more than others.
A woman who waits to get married to have sex, and only spreads her legs (hopefully often and readily) for her husband and him only is no a whore, even if provides for her, even if he has a lot of money. Sex outside of marriage is what makes one a whore.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 29th, 2023, 9:54 am
Roccia wrote:
Imagine having talent and becoming a successful engineer, but then you're not good looking (although you had luck in the smart department) and having no gf, no wife, no children. That must be hella discouraging. I can't imagine.
Who Knows, maybe that is a blessing in disguise. No nagging b*tch asking you to buy $3000 Chanel bags, No spoiled brat children glued to the tablet instead of respecting you, no expensive $50,000 wedding, peace and quiet, no stupid expensive furniture, no stupid home decor, no drama, no stupid expensive mortgaged home, no expensive divorce, child support, alimony, etc.

You can chill out in some tropical paradise and drink mai tais and watch bootlicious women all day. You don't need americ*nt b*tch.
What good is money if you don't have anyone to share your life with, and aren't doing anything especially impactful with your life, just selfishly soaking up the sun on the beach?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Roccia wrote:
I don't know a single person, anywhere in the world, with an engineering or other STEM degree, who is even modestly successful at what they do, who is a total incel or single not by choice. These people tend to have a little bit of gray matter between the eyes. They tend to be adaptable. If they can't find the kind of woman they want locally, they go abroad, they go for a sugar babe arrangement, or even pay prostitutes when needed. Whatever rocks their boats, really, but they do tend to find a solution for their loneliness.

Very few people with enough intelligence and pragmatism to get a STEM degree sit down and whine. I can assure you that.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 5:44 pm
Roccia wrote:
I don't know a single person, anywhere in the world, with an engineering or other STEM degree, who is even modestly successful at what they do, who is a total incel or single not by choice. These people tend to have a little bit of gray matter between the eyes. They tend to be adaptable. If they can't find the kind of woman they want locally, they go abroad, they go for a sugar babe arrangement, or even pay prostitutes when needed. Whatever rocks their boats, really, but they do tend to find a solution for their loneliness.

Very few people with enough intelligence and pragmatism to get a STEM degree sit down and whine. I can assure you that.
These lies are all so infuriating.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Mercury
Mercury wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 1:43 am
88jose88 wrote:
December 22nd, 2023, 6:29 am
time to go back to school fellas!
American women don't just prefer highly educated men, they prefer movie stars and Hollywood celebrities. They prefer men that can afford to live in even the Beverly Park neighborhood of Los Angeles or the Los Angeles suburb of Hidden Hills.
Western women prefer highly educated men 90% more?

This is something new to me.

Many Western young women run desperately after every man who is either rich (education, age, looks do not matter) or shows up with a strange 'exciting' life-style, might be an con-man, braggert and are even sending love-letters to criminals who are already behind bars.

Ordinary men are later on expected to pick up the left-overs....women with children from different - sometimes unknown - fathers, female alcoholics and drug abusers, ugly women full with tattoos and piercings, school drop-outs and run-aways, women with plenty of debts, violent females just released from jail...

I have a zero compassion for these women, who are ending up in a hospital or mental ward after a violent confrontation with their wonderful bad-boy and with a whiny voice telling everybody that 'he should not do that to me'.

To find a reasonable young and nice Western female who is serious about a long-term relationship is very difficult, the majority of Western women have multiple boyfriends and are starting with an intensive sex-life as young as 13.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Roccia wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 6:26 pm
You must be one of the aforementioned whiners. Case in point.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 8:30 pm
Roccia wrote:
Mate, you're a bloody f***ing wanker.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Roccia wrote: Mate, you're a bloody f***ing wanker.
Hail the Troll :)
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:49 pm
Roccia wrote: Mate, you're a bloody f***ing wanker.
Hail the Troll :)
Shut up, cunt.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Roccia wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 8:23 am
Shut up, cunt.
Et voila, in the ignore list you fall :)
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

publicduende wrote:
Roccia wrote:
A point further demonstrated by his infantile outburst following your rebuke. The poor deluded fool is obviously someone who is mentally ill and not to be taken seriously. I just read through some of his criticism of transgenderism, which might have been insightful were it not for his clear lack of knowledge on the subject. Indeed, I suspected his nonsense as the rantings of a troll who seeks attention from others online.

Suffering idiots and fools is a misfortune we are forced to deal with in the modern world, however the willfully stupid and ignorant transcend the normal levels of stupidity displayed by individuals on an every day basis truly are an embarrassment to the species.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 7:03 pm
Ordinary men are later on expected to pick up the left-overs....women with children from different - sometimes unknown - fathers, female alcoholics and drug abusers, ugly women full with tattoos and piercings, school drop-outs and run-aways, women with plenty of debts, violent females just released from jail...
More like, ordinary men are expected to pick up the leftovers....women that are 400 pounds, even 600 pounds and bigger, big enough to be classified as supermorbidly obese, many of which have massive glandular problems to where they can't consume more than even a tenth of a typical 2,000 calorie per day diet without gaining weight, glandular problems that in fact create problems far worse even than Prader-Willi Syndrome, women that are crippled and can't do anything, and women that are even transgender.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

The Wily Fox wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 10:55 am
publicduende wrote:
Roccia wrote:
A point further demonstrated by his infantile outburst following your rebuke. The poor deluded fool is obviously someone who is mentally ill and not to be taken seriously. I just read through some of his criticism of transgenderism, which might have been insightful were it not for his clear lack of knowledge on the subject. Indeed, I suspected his nonsense as the rantings of a troll who seeks attention from others online.

Suffering idiots and fools is a misfortune we are forced to deal with in the modern world, however the willfully stupid and ignorant transcend the normal levels of stupidity displayed by individuals on an every day basis truly are an embarrassment to the species.
You understand that of course that his anecdotal observation isn't necessarily representative of the population as a whole?

Genuinely flabbergasted at the IQ of this retard, nigga is the blackest, dumbest gorillanigger ive ever seen.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

Roccia wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 10:50 am
The Wily Fox wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 10:55 am
publicduende wrote:
Roccia wrote:

You understand that of course that his anecdotal observation isn't necessarily representative of the population as a whole?

Genuinely flabbergasted at the IQ of this retard, nigga is the blackest, dumbest gorillanigger ive ever seen.
You do understand that this thread is related to how women prefer highly intelligent men 90% of the time, right? I can understand why that would upset someone such as yourself who is clearly a below average intelligence. No need for you to take an IQ test, your posts already tell us everything we need to know about your silly inbred brain. If anyone makes a thread about sleeping with their own siblings we will be sure to let you know.