So what's wrong with american\western women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So what's wrong with american\western women?

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 12:26 pm
Yep, it's true. You can make more money working in the U.S but just don't get sick or have accident. Healthcare in America is extremely expensive and total crap compare to Europe.
If your hurt don't take ambulance ride it cost $2,000 regardless. Take Uber or taxi instead, lot cheaper. And four night stay in hospital cost more than $20,000. Healthcare cost is insane.
If you are not from USA - I am living in Japan - and you consider a travel insurance, the first question on the form is:

1) All countries except USA -
2) All countries including USA.

If you choose including USA, the premium will be considerably higher.

As you said correctly, USA-healthcare (all of it, medical doctors, hospital stay, medicine etc.) all is overpriced, unregulated, it is about 3 to 4 times higher than here in Japan and 6 to 8 times more than in Thailand.

USA is also the only 'fully developed' country in this world I know without obligatory basic national health insurance for people living in the USA
(US-citizens and foreigners with residence permit).

This way of life in an advanced country is difficult to believe for citizens living within EU and also in Japan and in some other Asian countries with higher income (Korea, Taiwan....)

Our health care monthly premium is not so cheap in Japan, but you and your family are safe up to the end of your life, regardless if you are healthy or sick, young or old. Medical fees are nothing to worry about for me and my family - regardless if you need crowns for your teeth or if you need an eye operation because of cataract, regardless if you are ill or you have an accident. About ambulance services, they are always for free, the patient will never be charged.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Well guys this is my long list of what's wrong with many modern American/western women:

1.) Their minds have been poisoned by radical feminism for the past 50 to 60yrs.

2.) Are narcissistic, self-entitled, bossy, mean-spirited, and delusional

3.) Have unrealistic standards (a man must make 6 figure income, 6 pack abs, over 6ft. tall, 6in. "manhood", etc.)

4.) Their lives are ruled by social media

5.) Spend their child-bearing years pursuing advanced degrees, climbing the corporate ladder, riding the "cock carousel", freezing their eggs, etc.

6.) They go for only the top 10-20% of all men while anything less is considered "settling"

7.) They have ruined their natural beauty with tattoos, body piercings, dyed hair, chopped off hair (too short), too much makeup

8.) They have a high body count, are "ran through", "damaged goods", "sloppy seconds"

9.) They are single mothers

10.) Many are carriers of STDs/STIs or HIV

11.) They don't take personal responsibility for their life choices

12.) They are on anti-depressants or other medications

13.) They initiate 70-80% of all divorces (especially in America)

14.) They can make false sexual harassment, assault, rape or abuse allegations against men

15.) They don't want to act, look, or dress feminine/classy unless it's to be professional for work/formal event

16.) Many are either overweight or obese (especially in the U.S.)

17.) They are obsessed with their pets (dogs or cats)

18.) They have a "laundry list" of requirements that they demand men must meet but don't bring anything to the table themselves

19.) They are gold diggers

20.) They don't know how to cook or clean for their man nor want to

Because of the problems I have listed above more men in America (and other western countries) are getting discouraged if not downright

frustrated!! Thus taking the following paths. Either they are going MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) by completely dropping out of the

dating/marriage market. Some men are purchasing sex dolls/sex bots to help fulfill their sexual needs. While other guys are getting their passports

and travelling to (or moving) overseas to non-western countries (like the Philppines, Thailand, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Ethiopia, Eastern Europe,

etc.) to date or marry foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I posted this photo below from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7BhEh2yvs

They want their power first. Then, secondly the man is just an add-on. They don't want love or sex. They want power.

The way I see American women is this: They only want the man for what he can do for them. Can he buy me a house? Can he take care of me? If he can't do anything for them, then he's shit. In other countries, they want the man as a life partner, a true lover, a soulmate. Those last 3 things actually matter to women in other countries.

how to upload a photo from phone to facebook
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yohan wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 12:08 am
Yep, it's true. You can make more money working in the U.S but just don't get sick or have accident. Healthcare in America is extremely expensive and total crap compare to Europe.
If your hurt don't take ambulance ride it cost $2,000 regardless. Take Uber or taxi instead, lot cheaper. And four night stay in hospital cost more than $20,000. Healthcare cost is insane.
If you are not from USA - I am living in Japan - and you consider a travel insurance, the first question on the form is:

As you said correctly, USA-healthcare (all of it, medical doctors, hospital stay, medicine etc.) all is overpriced, unregulated, it is about 3 to 4 times higher than here in Japan and 6 to 8 times more than in Thailand.

USA is also the only 'fully developed' country in this world I know without obligatory basic national health insurance for people living in the USA

This way of life in an advanced country is difficult to believe for citizens living within EU and also in Japan and in some other Asian countries with higher income (Korea, Taiwan....)

Our health care monthly premium is not so cheap in Japan, but you and your family are safe up to the end of your life, regardless if you are healthy or sick, young or old. Medical fees are nothing to worry about for me and my family - regardless if you need crowns for your teeth or if you need an eye operation because of cataract, regardless if you are ill or you have an accident. About ambulance services, they are always for free, the patient will never be charged.
Yohan, I am talking about America. I know Healthcare in Japan and even in South Korea is better than United State's.
People I know fly back to Korea to get major surgeries and others and come back to America all the time.

Not only American Healthcare is extremely expensive but also the quality of care is mediocre.
You won't believe how insane costs are! I live in the East Coast, here are some of the cost that people I know told me.

- Ambulance Ride:$1,000 to $2,000
- Child birth in Hospital: $10,000 to $20,000
- Complicated Heart Surgery: $1,000,000(One Million, one of my customers, a British guy with Korean wife)
- Hand & Wrist surgery: $50,000 (My friend who slipped on ice and broke his wrist)
- Four day stay in a hospital: $10,000 to $20,000 (My mother when she couldn't swallow, they did like several unnecessary tests)
- Root canal and Crown(ONE TOOTH): $3,000

And And even if you have health insurance you have to pay high deductible like $1000 to $5000 and insurance doesn't fully cover major surgeries, only partial depend on Insurance company's whim. The good health insurance you have to pay $1200 a month but their deductible is $500, so $500 you have to pay out of your own pocket. Obama care is $375 a month but it's crap compare to others.

Your employer can cover your health insurance, but they tend to take a chunk of your pay check and use that to cover the monthly bill and employers are stingy with providing health insurance for their employees. Most employer sponsored health insurance is crap and subpar.

No wonder over 10 million American have filed for Medical Bankruptcy.

@Kalinago can work and save all he wants in America, but one major accident or unfortunate event will wipe out all of his saving and he has to file for bankruptcy in the Worst case scenario.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 6th, 2023, 6:51 am
Yohan wrote:

Yohan, I am talking about America. I know Healthcare in Japan and even in South Korea is better than United State's.
People I know fly back to Korea to get major surgeries and others and come back to America all the time.

Not only American Healthcare is extremely expensive but also the quality of care is mediocre.
You won't believe how insane costs are! I live in the East Coast, here are some of the cost that people I know told me.

- Complicated Heart Surgery: $1,000,000(One Million, one of my customers, a British guy with Korean wife)
- Hand & Wrist surgery: $50,000 (My friend who slipped on ice and broke his wrist)
- Four day stay in a hospital: $10,000 to $20,000 (My mother when she couldn't swallow, they did like several unnecessary tests)

And And even if you have health insurance you have to pay high deductible like $1000 to $5000 and insurance doesn't fully cover major surgeries, only partial depend on Insurance company's whim. The good health insurance you have to pay $1200 a month but their deductible is $500, so $500 you have to pay out of your own pocket. Obama care is $375 a month but it's crap compare to others.

Your employer can cover your health insurance, but they tend to take a chunk of your pay check and use that to cover the monthly bill and employers are stingy with providing health insurance for their employees. Most employer sponsored health insurance is crap and subpar.

@Kalinago can work and save all he wants in America, but one major accident or unfortunate event will wipe out all of his saving and he has to file for bankruptcy in the Worst case scenario.
Me personally,Miami Dade county is the only place I'd like to live in the USA besides hawaai.

It's expensive but I like the fact it's a little latin America without the danger and it is a well put together city with excellent public transportation!

Social housing in Europe is doable and maybe the same price as rent in Miami I think but it has a decade long waiting list and housing and taxes ass rape you as much as medical bills in the USA .

The west is too expensive to have a large family,I don't believe in contraception due to my pentecostal beliefs and my only hope is passive income and expatriate somewhere cheaper.

I HATE northern European and northern USA WEATHER too.

I loved southern Europe but again the taxes and cost of living economy and jobs scarcities make it a bad place to save up or be comfortable.

Everywhere has positive and negative it all depends on what you value,I've been poor my whole life and want to save up working.

Also in Miami I am not a outsider because I look like a cuban or boricua and I've faced exclusion and discrimination my whole life being a minority.

Dutch people are very racist selectively.

Whites are racist everywhere why live with them?

I pass as whiter Hispanic and want to live in a place like Hialeah that's white Hispanic .

Your lust for snowbunnies is clouding your judgement,Europe is hell for minorities.

I can get a hot snowbunny latina in Miami or latin america no need to go to Europe if I want this.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 1:15 pm
January 6th, 2023, 6:51 am
Yohan wrote:

Me personally,Miami Dade county is the only place I'd like to live in the USA besides hawaai.

It's expensive but I like the fact it's a little latin America without the danger and it is a well put together city with excellent public transportation!

Social housing in Europe is doable and maybe the same price as rent in Miami I think but it has a decade long waiting list and housing and taxes ass rape you as much as medical bills in the USA .

The west is too expensive to have a large family,I don't believe in contraception due to my pentecostal beliefs and my only hope is passive income and expatriate somewhere cheaper.

I HATE northern European and northern USA WEATHER too.

I loved southern Europe but again the taxes and cost of living economy and jobs scarcities make it a bad place to save up or be comfortable.

Everywhere has positive and negative it all depends on what you value,I've been poor my whole life and want to save up working.

Also in Miami I am not a outsider because I look like a cuban or boricua and I've faced exclusion and discrimination my whole life being a minority.

Dutch people are very racist selectively.

Whites are racist everywhere why live with them?

I pass as whiter Hispanic and want to live in a place like Hialeah that's white Hispanic .

Your lust for snowbunnies is clouding your judgement,Europe is hell for minorities.

I can get a hot snowbunny latina in Miami or latin america no need to go to Europe if I want this.
It's true. There are so many people declaring bankruptcy from medical expense in America. You can save all the money and buy all the assets you want, but one unlucky stroke can destroy all that or wipe it out. Medical bills will rape you really hard BDSM style. Just imagine, you lying in hospital bed from a major illness and trying to think about how much you have to pay at the same time. How are you supposed to focus on getting well when you know what is waiting at the end?

Yes, I heard Europeans are racist against Muslims, People from Africa and others. Especially towards Muslims and Poor people from Africa.
Maybe because they are violent and want Europeans to adopt Sharia Law? I don't know how you guys currently feel about Muslims now..
It used to be really bad a decade ago. I don't think Europeans are that racist against Asian people.. America usually portray Asians as
dorky, oriental, nerd, no English speaking, slant eyed, martial artist, Jackie Chan stereotype. America has much worst racism than European thanks to Hollywood.

I admit, I do have a thing for white women in Western and Eastern Europe, but I'll give Latina white women a try.
I am 6ft tall, looks like Italian guy despite being Korean, has decent amount of money saved up, have a round square jawline, and dress nice.
I don't look like Jackie Chan or Charlie Chan or whatever. But still Ameriskank's standards are higher.

My friends in Germany told me getting housing is a pain in the ass even for them in Germany. The real estate brokers just takes your money and not help you find a house. I heard its the same in the Netherlands? Even if you buy a house in Germany, the owner will be raped by taxes there too! So it's better off living as a renter for the rest of their life or be a Hartz 4 recipient.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@Natural_Born_Cynic yes,I don't know how I'm gonna figure out health insurance In america but if I gotta pay a big amount for insurance I will plus many jobs it comes as part of the benefit's.

Have you ever been to Europe?who told you they don't dislike asian men?some girls like asian men but at least in Holland and uk girls make fun of asian guys and Amy guy that isn't black or white just like USA .

France is way better for east asian men than northern Europe or uk.

Again,Asians are seen as good as whites by white Latino people where there's a significant asian population.I think you can find blonde or brunette white beauty in south Brazil really easily.

Eastern European women it depends where you're going but all the men are racist and attack people.

Muslims are shitty people yes,but the dutch are still very racist to anyone that isnt white European .

Especially if youre a MAN.

American women have priced themselves out the market and I think latina women are more easygoing about looks and money even Lucas88 said so.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 2:54 pm
@Natural_Born_Cynic yes,I don't know how I'm gonna figure out health insurance In america but if I gotta pay a big amount for insurance I will plus many jobs it comes as part of the benefit's.

Have you ever been to Europe?who told you they don't dislike asian men?some girls like asian men but at least in Holland and uk girls make fun of asian guys and Amy guy that isn't black or white just like USA .

Again,Asians are seen as good as whites by white Latino people where there's a significant asian population.I think you can find blonde or brunette white beauty in south Brazil really easily.

Eastern European women it depends where you're going but all the men are racist and attack people.

Muslims are shitty people yes,but the dutch are still very racist to anyone that isnt white European .

American women have priced themselves out the market and I think latina women are more easygoing about looks and money even Lucas88 said so.
Personally no, but I have some friends in Europe mostly in Germany.
The Germans seem to be cool, but some are pigheaded a$$holes.
Yeah some people say the French are ok with Asians.

I didn't realize the Dutch and UK people are racist towards Asians and others. That's a surprise.

I mean the British people I met in America wasn't bad.. they were more open minded then Americans, they weren't racist.
However, I never met any Dutchmen or women.. so what you say maybe TRUE. You seems to not like your country of origin, but that's ok.
I don't either.

I guess White Latinas are my best bet. They don't seem to have animosity toward Asians.

Winston has been to Russia but it seems to be a mixed result. He was having a great time, but later betrayed by his Russian friends..
Some people said Poland is good too, but I am not attracted to their culture... all grey and dark, and reserved people...meh..
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 6th, 2023, 3:29 pm
Kalinago wrote:

I didn't realize the Dutch and UK people are racist towards Asians and others. That's a surprise.

I mean the British people I met in America wasn't bad.. they were more open minded then Americans, they weren't racist.
However, I never met any Dutchmen or women.. so what you say maybe TRUE. You seems to not like your country of origin, but that's ok.
I don't either.

I guess White Latinas are my best bet. They don't seem to have animosity toward Asians.

Winston has been to Russia but it seems to be a mixed result. He was having a great time, but later betrayed by his Russian friends..
Some people said Poland is good too, but I am not attracted to their culture... all grey and dark, and reserved people...meh..
Since you're Korean a sizable number of women who are a minority will like you anywhere,but growing up my asian friends had a huge issue with getting white women and one went crazy because of it.

Asians were always mocked and asian women were massive sellouts dating ugly ass nerds and betas over handsome asian guys which I saw a few that were model tier but had no girl.some dated white women but these women were just more open minded and intelligent.

Honestly Holland is a mini america and I don't find dutch people all that nice.especially when they feel they can trust you you'll hear their racism more openly .

Dutch are also two-faced people.

Yeah I could date women easily in Poland because Latino looking men are fetishized there but it's a bland culture and the men are racist and I hate being a foreigner somewhere.

My personal plan is to meet a latina in church and marry her and she will be a erious Christian so what applies to one doesn't the other because religious women are different if they're serious.

I feel bad for secular men in this current feminazi dating atmosphere .

Also I had dutch female friends that turned out they had a crush on me but I never dated a full dutch woman only Pakistani girl and half dutch half belarussian girl during my time there.half Greek half dutch if you count teenage years too.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Dutch women are bossy and think they should have treatment like a man and they are fake and think they're classy for wearing h&m when they're just dumb farmer white trash to me.sorrt but I'm so glad I don't need to date a typical dutch woman lol no feminine grace .
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 10:30 pm
Kalinago wrote:

I don't either.

Since you're Korean a sizable number of women who are a minority will like you anywhere,but growing up my asian friends had a huge issue with getting white women and one went crazy because of it.

Asians were always mocked and asian women were massive sellouts dating ugly ass nerds and betas over handsome asian guys which I saw a few that were model tier but had no girl.some dated white women but these women were just more open minded and intelligent.

Honestly Holland is a mini america and I don't find dutch people all that nice.especially when they feel they can trust you you'll hear their racism more openly .

Yeah I could date women easily in Poland because Latino looking men are fetishized there but it's a bland culture and the men are racist and I hate being a foreigner somewhere.

My personal plan is to meet a latina in church and marry her and she will be a erious Christian so what applies to one doesn't the other because religious women are different if they're serious.

Also I had dutch female friends that turned out they had a crush on me but I never dated a full dutch woman only Pakistani girl and half dutch half belarussian girl during my time there.half Greek half dutch if you count teenage years too.
Yes, thanks to Hollywood movies that stereotypes Asian men as Dorks, Nerds, Fresh off the boat immigrants, Jackie Chan, etc. I bet some racist a$$holes think all Asians are like that and Asian women are Dragon Lady or biggest "Sell Out" Whores.

However, It's quite sad that Asian women likes to marry ugly ass nerd white guys instead of their own kind. Then again, Asian men doesn't want those materialistic psychopaths either. Korean women are the worst as I mentioned before. Then some Chinese women...

I don't like Poland. For some reason I never could connect with them on personal level and their country is omfg color grey grey grey.. with Soviet architecture and bland cityscape, people are also reserved and stiff. I met some polish girls in High school but I just couldn't have a conversation with them...Don't know what's good about them.

And Damn.. sounds like living in Netherland would suck a$$. I am not going to live there anyway because the food and weather sucks anyway(compare to France and Southern European Countries) and there are high taxes and lot of bullsh*t.

Good luck on your plan. I am cheering for you.

Yeah.. Feels like men are in a giant BDSM game with the Feminazis.

I can just imagine.. I never met any Dutch Women in my life, but even Doutzen Kroes and others man.. on TV or internet, sometimes they gives off a masculine energy even though they are attractive. Can't really explain it.. sometimes YUCK!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 10:41 pm
Dutch women are bossy and think they should have treatment like a man and they are fake and think they're classy for wearing h&m when they're just dumb farmer white trash to me.sorrt but I'm so glad I don't need to date a typical dutch woman lol no feminine grace .
LOL Oh my.. sounds like Dutch women are Ball Busting B*tches! I read Dutch society make women believe women are equal to men, but they seems to forgot men and women are supposed to support each other similar to Yin and Yang. I don't know why... I can't explain it, but Dutch Women sometimes gives off Masculine vibe when I see them on the internet.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 6th, 2023, 11:20 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I don't either.

Yes, thanks to Hollywood movies that stereotypes Asian men as Dorks, Nerds, Fresh off the boat immigrants, Jackie Chan, etc. I bet some racist a$$holes think all Asians are like that and Asian women are Dragon Lady or biggest "Sell Out" Whores.

However, It's quite sad that Asian women likes to marry ugly ass nerd white guys instead of their own kind. Then again, Asian men doesn't want those materialistic psychopaths either. Korean women are the worst as I mentioned before. Then some Chinese women...

I don't like Poland. For some reason I never could connect with them on personal level and their country is omfg color grey grey grey.. with Soviet architecture and bland cityscape, people are also reserved and stiff. I met some polish girls in High school but I just couldn't have a conversation with them...Don't know what's good about them.

And Damn.. sounds like living in Netherland would suck a$$. I am not going to live there anyway because the food and weather sucks anyway(compare to France and Southern European Countries) and there are high taxes and lot of bullsh*t.

I can just imagine.. I never met any Dutch Women in my life, but even Doutzen Kroes and others man.. on TV or internet, sometimes they gives off a masculine energy even though they are attractive. Can't really explain it.. sometimes YUCK!
First,Korean guys have millions of kpop groupies and women who watch Korean dramas,I am only talking about the majority of ignorant women.

If you go to a Korean club anywhere in the world you will do well even in Scandinavia or Holland or the baltics.

You can also find women on Korean dating sites,many white women on there looking for a Korean boyfriend or husband and Korean guys get better quality women then blacks in looks and personality.

Asian women can be very good too,it's just that the majority in Korea and urban china are materialistic vain women angry that multimillionaire white Chad hasn't scooped them up.

Another place you'll do very well is turkey,and they look European stleast most of them!many speak fluent Korean.

Yes,I hate to say but men are losing hard to the satanist elites that push this feminist abomination against the most high.

Even most churches which are false counterfeits refuse to tell women to submit to their husbands and that divorce without adultery is a sin leading into death and that the woman that does so is commiting adultery with her new husband.

They just preach prosperity gospel ans new age crap when Christ doesn't want everyone to be wealthy and we must be content with food shelter and clothing according to the bible.

Polish women seem weird to me too and I donf like the culture at all and I dont move somewhere for p***y I have more dignity than that I got to like thr culture too

Yes,dutch women are very 'liberated'moreso than even american women.

Also I used to believe the BS that if women find you attractive they'll be different but this is only when trying to lure you in their subconscious behaviour and true colors will show eventually.I had a light skin mixed black teenage girl try to get with me recently and of course I rejected her cuz she's too young and she was displayinf the typical feminazi behaviour already at such amyoumg age etc

If a woman treats her compatriot men or average men bad she's trash to me.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I really like the white miss Venezuela or miss Sinaloa latina type of hot girl and also the exotic southern Europeans with tan skin and light to medium brown hair.I find southern euro and castiza women my personal type I like their facial features and coloring .

Nordic women can be hot too but castizas are my type.

I mean like miss aragua 2007 Monica besereni...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 10:04 am
January 6th, 2023, 11:20 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I don't either.

First,Korean guys have millions of kpop groupies and women who watch Korean dramas,I am only talking about the majority of ignorant women.

If you go to a Korean club anywhere in the world you will do well even in Scandinavia or Holland or the baltics.

You can also find women on Korean dating sites,many white women on there looking for a Korean boyfriend or husband and Korean guys get better quality women then blacks in looks and personality.

Asian women can be very good too,it's just that the majority in Korea and urban china are materialistic vain women angry that multimillionaire white Chad hasn't scooped them up.

Another place you'll do very well is turkey,and they look European stleast most of them!many speak fluent Korean.

Yes,I hate to say but men are losing hard to the satanist elites that push this feminist abomination against the most high.

Even most churches which are false counterfeits refuse to tell women to submit to their husbands and that divorce without adultery is a sin leading into death and that the woman that does so is commiting adultery with her new husband.

They just preach prosperity gospel ans new age crap when Christ doesn't want everyone to be wealthy and we must be content with food shelter and clothing according to the bible.

Polish women seem weird to me too and I donf like the culture at all and I dont move somewhere for p***y I have more dignity than that I got to like thr culture too

Yes,dutch women are very 'liberated'moreso than even american women.

Also I used to believe the BS that if women find you attractive they'll be different but this is only when trying to lure you in their subconscious behaviour and true colors will show eventually.I had a light skin mixed black teenage girl try to get with me recently and of course I rejected her cuz she's too young and she was displayinf the typical feminazi behaviour already at such amyoumg age etc

If a woman treats her compatriot men or average men bad she's trash to me.
That is good to hear I can get white women by joining the Korean club in Europe or go into Korean dating site. Thanks! I never though of that.. But then again those White & Turkish women sounds really shallow, no offense, to embrace a derivative copy of Western pop in the early 2000's! Wait until they really "dive deeper" into korean culture.. they are going have a very rude awakening. Korean culture is not ,how do I say it, "women friendly, effeminate boys everywhere, utopia". It's a slowly dying country, burning out fast with the LOWEST birthrate in the planet, high suicide rate, biggest elderly homeless population, the unhappiest people in OCED, repressive, soulless, hyper competitive, mediocre wages, stressful society, etc, etc. They better off living in Japan. At least people are more polite over there. Koreans are just aggressive, vain, selfish, materialistic, competitive a$$holes, and openly racist toward foreigners.

Yeah, Joel Osteen is the biggest offender of that "prosperity" crap talk. The bible preached austerity, men above women, living with modest means, and worshipping god. But it seems that those messages are perverted and distorted by those new agers and the church themselves controlled by the satanists. It's spiritual warfare if you ask me.

Poland and Polish women just sucks. I don't know why some people are raving about them. Their entire country is all grey color with
mix of soulless modern skyscrapers and soulless old soviet architecture. I think I'll pass!

Sounds like Dutch women are no better than American women. Yuck! They sound like "men with boobs" and complete "dykes"!(get it? dykes=lesbian and Dutch dikes?). I am not going there anyway because I heard their food is f*cking awful such as stamppot and freezing fresh bread and unfreezing it to eat them.. why the f**k... and the weather is random grey and lot of rain, etc.

Well good luck with your dating journey.