I support the Jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I support the Jews

Post by fschmidt »

What nonsense. I am racially Jewish and I follow the Old Testament. God is not racist, so to whatever degree racial Jews share DNA with Israelites is irrelevant. The Israelites were a religious nation based on the Old Testament. Judaism is based on the Talmud, not the Old Testament. So Jews are not Israelites.

Here are some videos by racial Jews that should clarify this:

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

fschmidt wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 10:56 am
What nonsense. I am racially Jewish and I follow the Old Testament. God is not racist, so to whatever degree racial Jews share DNA with Israelites is irrelevant. The Israelites were a religious nation based on the Old Testament. Judaism is based on the Talmud, not the Old Testament. So Jews are not Israelites.

Here are some videos by racial Jews that should clarify this:

Wow, man. With all of the non-stop Jew bashing on this forum you took it like a champ and respected the free speech. Pretty impressive.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 1:34 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 1:31 pm
Wow, man. With all of the non-stop Jew bashing on this forum you took it like a champ and respected the free speech. Pretty impressive.
Lol at this point the brave thing to do is to openly support the Jews like the OP did because 99% of this forum seems to dislike the Jews to varying degrees of severity... :lol:
Well, this forum is an outlier on a myriad of different subjects, some good, some bad, and some utterly moronic. One of the reasons I got off of the Jew bashing train was that there are Jews like fschmidt all over the place, normal, minding their own business, while simultaneously getting blamed for being crooked nosed, money grubbing psychopaths hell bent on genociding the goyim and such, lol. I’ve met Jews that are total plebs, like burger flipper types or just skaters, not even remotely capable or interested in what some people accuse of them of.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

NPCslammer wrote:
I am banned almost everywhere, so I am pretty uncompromising in my support for free speech. Jews call me an antisemite because I refuse to support their agenda. Racist white nationalists attack me for being racially jewish. I think modern humanity is generally a lot cause. My detailed thoughts on Jews is here.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

fschmidt wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:29 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
I am banned almost everywhere, so I am pretty uncompromising in my support for free speech. Jews call me an antisemite because I refuse to support their agenda. Racist white nationalists attack me for being racially jewish. I think modern humanity is generally a lot cause. My detailed thoughts on Jews is here.
Yep, modern humanity is mostly a lost cause. The globohomo crew are having a field day right now, and I’ve spent enough energy trying to fight it. Trying to have some fun before it all goes to shit.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

NPCslammer wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:35 pm
Yep, modern humanity is mostly a lost cause. The globohomo crew are having a field day right now, and I’ve spent enough energy trying to fight it. Trying to have some fun before it all goes to shit.
Since I am concerned about the fate my genes/descendants, hedonism doesn't work for me. To see what I am trying to do to solve this, see my signature.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

fschmidt wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:44 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:35 pm
Since I am concerned about the fate my genes/descendants, hedonism doesn't work for me. To see what I am trying to do to solve this, see my signature.
That is commendable, but I’m not really sure a whole lot can be done, except at perhaps the local level. I should probably clarify that having fun for me isn’t drinking, taking drugs or sleeping around. It’s pretty much gaming, trying out new restaurants, exercise, a bit of local traveling if I have time, going to the movie theater things like that.
Last edited by NPCslammer on October 22nd, 2022, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:44 pm
It's good to see you back posting. You've made me a LOL a few times with your posts. I think one time someone asked "have you ever been around psychopaths or genuinely evil people".....and you responded "Sure, just join Judaism and you'll be around them." Ha
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Sorry for the post guys,I was brainwashed and scared of jeebu the jewish messiah son of joseph.I was also brainwashed and indoctrinated by my granbdmother as a child to fear the mythical shit on a cross.

Adam Green(knowmorenews)on bitchute is the best anti-semite ever
what he says and the JoyofSatan ministries (ancient-forums.com)says are convergent.

Hell does exist,but the greys,reptilians and nordic enemy angels and maybe even top level rabbis created it on the astral to torture people who don't serve and obey the Jews perfectly in the astral realm and who can't go to the heaven borg cube created by said shits.

the Zohar says all the goyim will burn in hell for eternity,I guess those that aren't assimilated into the borg hivemind.

the soul will just dissipate or reincarnate,it just feels very long like billions of aeons of torture because time works differently on the astral level.

Satan and his demons (they're extraterrestrials which created us from orion not the satan of the jews which is a thoughtform and lesser Yahweh in kabbalah)have created a hell realm to destroy the jews,when the victory comes and make them go into oblivion.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jTog0C2X0cPh/