The Russian Cult of Gadget Hackwrench

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: The Russian Cult of Gadget Hackwrench

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 3:13 pm
When you drive with the car up the mountain you do not get lifted. Same with the pyramid stones. They build a ramp. You do not need aliens for that.

Btw the pyramids are a joke compared to the Chinese wall. I think you would not say aliens did it. Right?

Btw here you see how to move 14 tons of a statue from Easter Island.
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasf ... ss_easter/

The biggest one of the originals is 75 tons heavy. It dwarfs the 2.5 tons of the pyramids.

Aliens would not care for shitty pyramids anyway. It is a stupid thing to build. Smart cultures did not build stuff like because it is stupid.
How do you know what aliens would or would not build? Nobody knows how or why the pyramids were built, there is only speculation. I think the pyramids built by what was it? 100,000 slaves in a timeframe of 20 years is completely bollocks. :lol:

How long would it have taken to shuffle those massive blocks up crudely built ramps to a height of 500 feet?! Also you conveniently dodged the question about the mathematical perfection of the pyramids or why and how they are aligned with Orions Belt. :?: Even modern architects and engineers admit they would not be able to recreate the majestic quality of the pyramids.

The Pyramids of Egypt and other megalithic structures around the world the likes of Machu Picchu piss all over the poxy Great Wall of China. The Great Wall is only 16 feet high. The pyramids tower at almost 500 feet. I think the pyramids are way more impressive and way more mysterious than the Great Wall.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 3:33 pm
galii wrote:
When you drive with the car up the mountain you do not get lifted. Same with the pyramid stones. They build a ramp. You do not need aliens for that.

Btw the pyramids are a joke compared to the Chinese wall. I think you would not say aliens did it. Right?

The biggest one of the originals is 75 tons heavy. It dwarfs the 2.5 tons of the pyramids.

Aliens would not care for shitty pyramids anyway. It is a stupid thing to build. Smart cultures did not build stuff like because it is stupid.
How do you know what aliens would or would not build? Nobody knows how or why the pyramids were built, there is only speculation. I think the pyramids built by what was it? 100,000 slaves in a timeframe of 20 years is completely bollocks. :lol:

How long would it have taken to shuffle those massive blocks up crudely built ramps to a height of 500 feet?! Also you conveniently dodged the question about the mathematical perfection of the pyramids or why and how they are aligned with Orions Belt. :?: Even modern architects and engineers admit they would not be able to recreate the majestic quality of the pyramids.

The Pyramids of Egypt and other megalithic structures around the world the likes of Machu Picchu piss all over the poxy Great Wall of China. The Great Wall is only 16 feet high. The pyramids tower at almost 500 feet. I think the pyramids are way more impressive and way more mysterious than the Great Wall.
Time to build:
20 years Pyramid
632 years Colongne Cathedreal !!!
2300 years Chinese Wall

Weight the Chinese Wall
100.000.000 tonnes

Pyramid
5.750.000 tonnes

Length
0,25km Pyramid
21.000 km Chinese Wall

As to mathematical perfection: Most high cultures like Persians and Greeks could have done it easily. That math was not exceptional. The astronomical thing is not special at all. They had astronomers and math guys watching the sky for thousands of years. So they used them as inspiration.

To build a pyramid is a dick move. You show you have a big dick. That is why they build it. Pharaoh wanted to show he is the numero uno macho man. Other primitive cultures did that too like the Mayas.

Building pyramids is the most easy thing relatively speaking. Get off Pharao’s dick bro.

Smart cultures like Persians, Greeks, Chinese build much more civilized stuff.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 7:39 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:

Time to build:
20 years Pyramid
2300 years Chinese Wall

Weight the Chinese Wall
100.000.000 tonnes

Pyramid
5.750.000 tonnes

Length
0,25km Pyramid
21.000 km Chinese Wall

As to mathematical perfection: Most high cultures like Persians and Greeks could have done it easily. That math was not exceptional. The astronomical thing is not special at all. They had astronomers and math guys watching the sky for thousands of years. So they used them as inspiration.

To build a pyramid is a dick move. You show you have a big dick. That is why they build it. Pharaoh wanted to show he is the numero uno macho man. Other primitive cultures did that too like the Mayas.

Building pyramids is the most easy thing relatively speaking. Get off Pharao’s dick bro.

Yeah, the Greeks were pretty bang on with both astrology and mathematics. But... they never built anything like the Pyramids of Giza and nothing they made aligned perfectly with stars of the night sky did they, Señor Galimatías :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 1:53 pm
galii wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 7:39 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:

Time to build:
20 years Pyramid
2300 years Chinese Wall

Weight the Chinese Wall
100.000.000 tonnes

Pyramid
5.750.000 tonnes

Length
0,25km Pyramid
21.000 km Chinese Wall

Yeah, the Greeks were pretty bang on with both astrology and mathematics. But... they never built anything like the Pyramids of Giza and nothing they made aligned perfectly with stars of the night sky did they, Señor Galimatías :lol:
Look Pixilott again they had no reason to build something that stupid and unnecessary. Pythagoras for shure knew his math.

The Chinese wall is 50 times bigger. So relax and stop dreaming.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

It is so technically easy to build a pyramid

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 1:08 am

You keep showing me videos of someone lifting a block a fraction of the weight of one of the pyramid stones. Also you need to show me a video of someone moving one of these blocks up a crude wooden ramp like the people apparently did in Egypt. Not forgetting the pyramids are 500ft tall. But whatever you say, Señor Galimatías.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 2:31 am
galii wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 1:08 am

You keep showing me videos of someone lifting a block a fraction of the weight of one of the pyramid stones. Also you need to show me a video of someone moving one of these blocks up a crude wooden ramp like the people apparently did in Egypt. Not forgetting the pyramids are 500ft tall. But whatever you say, Señor Galimatías.
Nobody talks about a wooden ramp. Of course they used a solid stone ramp. It is like saying the chinese wall is made of wood. That is stupid pixilot.

You can actually do the math how much force is needet to push the stones up the wall. First you have to accept that Gravity exists Pixilot

Then you start the calculation

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 2:30 pm
Yes, that was pretty impressive. Not going to lie. Very good demonstration on how to stand a single stone block. Now all you need to do is find a video of someone using the same techniques to get a stone block weighing 2 or 3 tons almost 500 hundred feet in the air and I'll be convinced.

What about Machu Picchu all the way up in the mountains in Peru? Built with no mortar, but just massive blocks perfectly fused together? What primitive technology made this possible?

Here are some other images of megalithic structures from different parts of the world where the same method of construction is used. Massive stone blocks weighing tons perfectly fused together so perfectly as if cut with laser precision.

With the Pyramids of Giza they are well known. Not only do they boast exceptional engineering, as I mentioned above, but they are also almost mathematically perfect, being off by only a fraction. Plus they align with the stars of Orions belt, further pointing to extraterrestrial origins. :)
Great stuff here in this post @Pixel--Dude, I've looked into this topic too in the past and found it quite fascinating, and that's only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to inexplicable feats of engineering in some of these ancient structures, often in a context where the surrounding natives also maintained a tradition that they did not build it themselves, but that "men from the stars" or something such were responsible for building it, like Puma Punku, if I remember correctly.

I didn't read the rest of the thread or any of the religious stuff yet (would like to, just need more time), but the guy (not MrMan this time, I didn't read what he posted in this one yet) comparing the Great Wall of China to the Great Pyramids can't possibly even be serious, LOL, pretty sure he's just a troll having some fun and can't actually be that dumb. (Not that the Great Wall isn't an impressive feat, which it is, but it's totally crude vs the sophisticated engineering of the Pyramids and some other sites like Puma Punku which even contemporary engineers can't explain.) There's also some bizarre feats of engineering inside the biggest Pyramid like these perfectly formed enormous shafts so small they only got explored recently by remote controlled robots, since no human could ever fit inside these tiny but extensive chutes going all the way through large parts of the structure and ending in strange chambers with nothing even in them, so the "official" explanation it was just ancient Egyptians building crypts and showing off is extremely unconvincing, to say the least. 8)

We should do a thread compiling all the hard evidence about the "Ancient Aliens" hypothesis sometime, but I won't be around much this month, so will have to look forward to that pleasure later (unless someone wants to start without me). Not sure if there already is a good one or not, I didn't search for that but this seems like the kind of thing @Winston and a lot of other members here would find interesting... :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 14th, 2022, 6:30 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yes, that was pretty impressive. Not going to lie. Very good demonstration on how to stand a single stone block. Now all you need to do is find a video of someone using the same techniques to get a stone block weighing 2 or 3 tons almost 500 hundred feet in the air and I'll be convinced.

What about Machu Picchu all the way up in the mountains in Peru? Built with no mortar, but just massive blocks perfectly fused together? What primitive technology made this possible?

Here are some other images of megalithic structures from different parts of the world where the same method of construction is used. Massive stone blocks weighing tons perfectly fused together so perfectly as if cut with laser precision.

With the Pyramids of Giza they are well known. Not only do they boast exceptional engineering, as I mentioned above, but they are also almost mathematically perfect, being off by only a fraction. Plus they align with the stars of Orions belt, further pointing to extraterrestrial origins. :)
Great stuff here in this post @Pixel--Dude, I've looked into this topic too in the past and found it quite fascinating, and that's only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to inexplicable feats of engineering in some of these ancient structures, often in a context where the surrounding natives also maintained a tradition that they did not build it themselves, but that "men from the stars" or something such were responsible for building it, like Puma Punku, if I remember correctly.

I didn't read the rest of the thread or any of the religious stuff yet (would like to, just need more time), but the guy (not MrMan this time, I didn't read what he posted in this one yet) comparing the Great Wall of China to the Great Pyramids can't possibly even be serious, LOL, pretty sure he's just a troll having some fun and can't actually be that dumb. (Not that the Great Wall isn't an impressive feat, which it is, but it's totally crude vs the sophisticated engineering of the Pyramids and some other sites like Puma Punku which even contemporary engineers can't explain.) There's also some bizarre feats of engineering inside the biggest Pyramid like these perfectly formed enormous shafts so small they only got explored recently by remote controlled robots, since no human could ever fit inside these tiny but extensive chutes going all the way through large parts of the structure and ending in strange chambers with nothing even in them, so the "official" explanation it was just ancient Egyptians building crypts and showing off is extremely unconvincing, to say the least. 8)

We should do a thread compiling all the hard evidence about the "Ancient Aliens" hypothesis sometime, but I won't be around much this month, so will have to look forward to that pleasure later (unless someone wants to start without me). Not sure if there already is a good one or not, I didn't search for that but this seems like the kind of thing @Winston and a lot of other members here would find interesting... :D
An Ancient Aliens thread would be pretty cool and a good way to keep this topic going. I have a few topics in mind to post which a few people might find interesting which I intend to post at some point in the future.

The "men from the stars" motif is prevalent across pretty much every ancient culture in the world. I don't know why people think this isn't as significant as it actually is. Our ancestors were trying to tell us about these extraterrestrial visits. I'll post more evidence on this in the Ancient Aliens thread that you proposed.

I remember reading what you said about the shafts within the pyramids. Also the Egyptian tomb theory falls flat on its arse when you consider that there are no hieroglyphics inside any of the pyramids of Giza, nor are there any mummified pharoahs. It's an inconsistent theory. Also, an interesting point to consider: The Great Pyramid of Giza contains 2.3 million individual blocks of stone, meaning one block would have to be laid every five minutes of every hour, 24 hours a day, for the entire 20 years it allegedly took to build this megalithic structure. Which is just unfeasible given their mathematical perfection, astronomical alignment and the primitive way they supposedly achieved this.

The Great Wall of China is impressive. But it isn't unique. Modern architects and building engineers could easily replicate the Great Wall with no difficulty at all. But they all admit they couldn't recreate the pyramids even with their all their modern technology.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

That's all the more evidence of human ingenuity. Is there any kind of evidence linking this and the pyramids to some kind of space alien race? The materials are all natural and 'primitive'. Thousands of years ago, people had intelligence like we do today. Especially if they had a civilization of many generations developing mathematics and their own version of engineering, they could figure out how to build impressive structures. If that was lost over time and our scholars debate how it was done, that doesn't mean aliens had to have done it.

How many people who study pyramids and ancient structures and how they were built are actually structural engineers? Are they archeologists who aren't specialists in building who speculate on how things were done?
Non sequitur, IMO in that last line. Plenty of ancient civilizations relied on the stars for navigation or had aspects of their religion in which astronomy/astrology were considered important. There were priests and scholars in various cultures studying the stars. Before street lights and pollution, people could spend many hours nearly every night looking at the stars.
I saw an 'ancient aliens' clip about this place. The big fat drill holes didn't look like they were made with lasers, and they didn't post any credentials for the guy that suggested the carvings were done with laser technology. It's pretty impressive to build something like that, but the ancient alien thing seems pretty low on credibility as far as I can tell. That TV show has basically created a religion, or turned a tiny one into a much larger one.

Do you have a source for a legend that 'men from the starts' built Puma Punku? It's so old that any legends about it might have developed much later. I know that there were ancient mythologies that associated starts with gods, like the Romans did to some extent with their emperors and such. Do you know of any legends about men from the starts building these things.

It may be that spirits that want a following and undeserved worship or attention from men may just make up lies to go along with the contemporary mythology. So since the 1800's and the idea of life on other planets, that may be one of the avenues they use to accomplish their aims, aligning their claims to occult practitioners with a contemporary mythology. Like I pointed out, in the early 20th century, space craft flew just a bit faster than our own and the aliens were supposedly from the back side of the moon. That doesn't work now, so it's intersteller travel. Thousands of years ago, they could claim to be gods in alignment with the popular cosmology of the day.

According to https://engineeringtravel.wordpress.com ... pumapunku/
"While impressive, Pumapunku doesn’t seem to be so outrageous that aliens were needed."
The "men from the stars" motif is prevalent across pretty much every ancient culture in the world.
So what evidence is there for this... from the ___stars____, not the heavens. I know of associating deities with specific stars from 'old world' mythologies and culture.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

That's all the more evidence of human ingenuity. Is there any kind of evidence linking this and the pyramids to some kind of space alien race? The materials are all natural and 'primitive'. Thousands of years ago, people had intelligence like we do today. Especially if they had a civilization of many generations developing mathematics and their own version of engineering, they could figure out how to build impressive structures. If that was lost over time and our scholars debate how it was done, that doesn't mean aliens had to have done it.

How many people who study pyramids and ancient structures and how they were built are actually structural engineers? Are they archeologists who aren't specialists in building who speculate on how things were done?
Ancient structures like the pyramids are natural and made from stone but definitely not primitive in their design. You argue that ancient cultures must have had advanced technology the likes of which we have today, so how come we can find remnants of their towns and cities? But none at all indicating these ancient civilizations owned this technology?

Even modern architects and engineers, who have undoubtedly studied these structures themselves or studied the work of archeologists, admit that even with modern technology of today they could not recreate the pyramids! It is impossible. Not only that but other structures around the world where huge stones are cut with such impossible precision and placed perfectly together is impossible to replicate. Nobody can explain how it was done. Videos of some guy standing up a single stone shows the ingenuity of human beings, but doesn't prove anything one way or the other with regard to the construction of these structures.

Which makes more sense? Ancient cultures built the pyramids using advanced technology, but that technology vanished without a trace? Or, Earth was once visited by alien life from another part of the Solar system who eventually left us and took their technology with them?

It is perfectly feasible for aliens to visit earth. I believe both Shiva and Yahweh were among these aliens. Advanced beings who were like gods in their own right. The story of these beings coming to earth is shared among almost every ancient culture. Its just that people tend to dismiss this as an invalid source of knowledge and inconclusive evidence.

I find it curious that your standard for evidence is satisfied by the testimony of the bible, a book written by the Jews. But the testimony of various cultures from across the world and their telling of gods descending from the heavens, most of which predate the bible by thousands of years, does not meet your standard for evidence. Also these stories and myths arose simultaneously around the world independently, whereas the bible relies on the efforts of missionaries who seek to spread the word.

Non sequitur, IMO in that last line. Plenty of ancient civilizations relied on the stars for navigation or had aspects of their religion in which astronomy/astrology were considered important. There were priests and scholars in various cultures studying the stars. Before street lights and pollution, people could spend many hours nearly every night looking at the stars.
I concede that ancient cultures such as the Greeks for example had a good understanding of both astronomy and mathematics. But does a good understanding of mathematics really translate to the mathematical perfection of the pyramids? Does an understanding of astronomy explain how the pyramids are so perfectly alligned with the constellation of Orion? No it does not.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

I concede that ancient cultures such as the Greeks for example had a good understanding of both astronomy and mathematics. But does a good understanding of mathematics really translate to the mathematical perfection of the pyramids? Does an understanding of astronomy explain how the pyramids are so perfectly alligned with the constellation of Orion? No it does not.
Yes it does. So what did the pyramid builders do that is so impossible to do regarding allignment with stars? If you know math it should not be too difficult. Spiritual Flat Earthers though can not do it because they hate math. :mrgreen: