The Law of Assumption

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Law of Assumption

Post by jamesbond »

Five good signs from the universe regarding your future.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl lives in Malaysia and explains how to use the law of attraction to attract the love of your life. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl explains why your vibration matters more than the action you take.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sorry but the law of assumption can't work. Even if it were true, one cannot make one believe something that one knows deep down isn't true. You can't lie to yourself. Your subconscious will know it. This is just a pathetic attempt at giving you an impossible unrealistic goal and then blaming you for it. It's very cruel and deceptive and wrong and just another distraction in the matrix that goes nowhere.

I posted the above under another BS law of assumption video below. It basically says that if you believe 100 percent that you already have something, then the universe will give it to you via the law of attraction. Such BS. Even if that were true, one cannot fool oneself into believing something that one knows isn't true, it's impossible because your subconscious mind knows when you are lying to yourself. Hence it's an impossible goal designed to give you the runaround.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do New Agers and spiritual people on YouTube always tell you that if you have bad luck or bad experiences, then you must be creating them with your "limiting beliefs" or "victim mentality"? Most things are true whether you believe them or not. For example if I told you that fire is hot and ice is cold because you believe them to be so, that would be absurd right? But that's how New Age logic works. It makes no sense if you use common sense and basic logic. So why do so many dumb Americans believe it? I always tell New Agers: "Try putting your hand on a hot stove while believing 100 percent that it won't burn you and see what happens. What if I tell you that the stove burns your hand only because you believe it will? lol. See how false and dumb that is? So why do you spread false and dumb beliefs then?" They run away every time, because they hate the truth. Why is everyone so dumb? I don't get it. Maybe they are all NPCs and programmed to be non-thinking?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “General Discussions”