Is it true Shemp is a self-loathing gay man?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it true Shemp is a self-loathing gay man?

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
September 8th, 2021, 3:02 am
yick wrote:
September 8th, 2021, 1:49 am
MrMan wrote:
September 7th, 2021, 1:20 pm
@Tsar
Does seeing two dudes kiss not gross you out? What about men in drag? Don't they look disgusting and gross. Even my daughters think it looks gross and they are girls.
What has it got to do with you? :lol:

If some man who has nothing to do with you wants to kiss another man then what business is it of you and your daughters?
Please, leave him alone. @MrMan is easily upset by talk of and images of homosexuality. You saw how he started reliving childhood traumas earlier because of that image Tsar posted. I would advise Tsar to give him a big virtual hug to calm him down, but that might bring on another attack because it would be a male virtual hug.
Never done any gay stuff, and never experienced it. I just find it gross.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
MrMan wrote:
@Tsar
Does seeing two dudes kiss not gross you out? What about men in drag? Don't they look disgusting and gross. Even my daughters think it looks gross and they are girls.

If some man who has nothing to do with you wants to kiss another man then what business is it of you and your daughters?
Doing it in public or posting pictures of it inflicts it on the eyes of others. My girls were talking about men in drag looking gross, btw.

I wonder what's going on in the minds of men who don't find it disgusting.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
September 8th, 2021, 6:03 pm
yick wrote:
MrMan wrote:
@Tsar

Doing it in public or posting pictures of it inflicts it on the eyes of others. My girls were talking about men in drag looking gross, btw.

I wonder what's going on in the minds of men who don't find it disgusting.
It's obviously not something I think about because it is not my business what two other men do with their spare time.

If you see it, turn your head away, that is why your head can swivel. The amount of times I have seen men kissing in front of me in the street I can count on one hand and still have four fingers left - if you are talking about TV - then change the channel. None of it is hard and it will still be none of your business what two men do in their free time.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@MrMan what do you think Jesus and 13 disciples got up to in the desert? What do you think that was all about? :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
What is the basis of you calling Shemp a fag or gay? He has never said he was gay. Where do you get that? What's the basis? You can't randomly insult people like that for no reason.

Either way, please stop posting trashy repulsive threads like this. Why do you have no decency or good taste? These threads are gross and degenerate. Why do you find them funny? Why do you post them? What good comes from them? They are not entertaining or enlightening. Do you get off on grossing people out? If so that's sick.

You already received multiple warnings Tsar. I'm going to ban you for 3 days. Please clean up your act.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Tsar,
What is the basis of you calling Shemp a fag or gay? He has never said he was gay. Where do you get that? What's the basis? You can't randomly insult people like that for no reason.

Either way, please stop posting trashy repulsive threads like this. Why do you have no decency or good taste? These threads are gross and degenerate. Why do you find them funny? Why do you post them? What good comes from them? They are not entertaining or enlightening. Do you get off on grossing people out? If so that's sick.

You already received multiple warnings Tsar. I'm going to ban you for 3 days. Please clean up your act.
I started it because Shemp told me I should prostitute myself out to gay men. It was much more offensive than that. You need to give Shemp a warning.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:01 pm
Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Tsar,

I started it because Shemp told me I should prostitute myself out to gay men. It was much more offensive than that. You need to give Shemp a warning.
It was just a joke. Couldn't you tell by his tone? You gotta learn to read people. Shemp isn't the mean spirited type. His posts usually contain tongue in cheek humor. You take things too literally.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne