Water on Mars

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Water on Mars

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote: Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol

Tell us, by what means are Christians going to enter heaven? Describe it in detail for me here.
By accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and placing your faith in Him and His mercy and forgiveness.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote: Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol
The very statement you made is a damnable heresy. That is, if you believe it, it can send you to hell. Christians are not going to hell. I highly doubt you're a Christian if you believe this damnable heresy.

Christianity is not medicine. It isnt Buddhism or Catholicism. It isn't a sport like tennis, or golf. You can not practice Christianity. That is damnable heresy, which denies the Lord Jesus Christ, who bought us.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
The very statement you made is a damnable heresy. That is, if you believe it, it can send you to hell. Christians are not going to hell. I highly doubt you're a Christian if you believe this damnable heresy.

Christianity is not medicine. It isnt Buddhism or Catholicism. It isn't a sport like tennis, or golf. You can not practice Christianity. That is damnable heresy, which denies the Lord Jesus Christ, who bought us.
So you're saying you disagree with every Christian denomination from Catholicism to the Protestant reform? I think, perhaps, that would make you the heretic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:There is no planet but this one. Mars is just another light in the sky. It is a wandering star, nothing more. NASA is a bigger hoax than the unspeakable false genocide of the tribe. They never went to the moon, and they never will. Only one person has ascended up into heaven, and you already know who that is. Therefore there can not be any water on Mars. Just like those rovers are really filmed in southern California. They just changed the background images to the proper color to match. Somehow they even have a photo of a rover on Mars taken from a perspective outside of itself, which is impossible.
So heaven is a physical place, or rather just defined as everything outside the earth? Huh?

This is why I could never have remained a fundy. It's just circles within circles...(you as a flat earther should get that reference.) It always ends up in a logical clusterfuck. The Bible has a lot to teach us, but it isn't a science textbook.
Remember that everything you've been taught is a lie, specifically to turn life into the opposite of what God wanted, and to trick people into believing God doesnt exist and that the Bible is a book of myths.
Despite the billions of people who believe in God AND planets, stars, and the universe? If the plan was to make people stop believing in God because of the existence of the universe, then it failed pretty miserably. You're very incoherent.
Now if I sound like an idiot, that's because you're narrow-minded.
Or perhaps you sound like an idiot because people on earth can observe other orbs in the night sky?
He's that special sort of crazy where literally everyone else is wrong. Other Christians are wrong. Scientists are wrong. Literally every other religion is wrong. He's the only guy who "gets it" and anyone who doesn't is going to burn in hell forever and a day.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
He's that special sort of crazy where literally everyone else is wrong. Other Christians are wrong. Scientists are wrong. Literally every other religion is wrong. He's the only guy who "gets it" and anyone who doesn't is going to burn in hell forever and a day.
The arrogance of it is bad enough, but to be arrogant about something so clearly incorrect is so strange. I mean, in that flat earth thread a while back I had him backed into a corner very quickly by asking him to do a simple experiment which would have shown his particular version of the flat earth was impossible. He's so backwards that his flat earth theory loses out to better flat earth theories. :lol:

(By the way, his response to me was: "I'm not obligated to do your experiment.")
It's retardedly easy to prove the Earth is round with dozens of simple experiments. That he chooses not to is a.blatant show of willful ignorance.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:There is life on Mars, has been confirmed for years.

Microbial life, but life nonetheless...

Don't think John Carter, think common cold.

Life of all kinds is probably replete throughout the universe, from microbes to intelligent beings. But the universe being such a big place, it seems to be empty.

More earth-esque planets get discovered over time. I think there are plenty out there. I wonder how all the religions would react to finding out about other intelligent lifeforms in other worlds?
It's actually quite likely that life on Earth was actually originally from Mars via a seeding event, as oxidized molybdenum is a requirement for early microbial lifeforms, but Earth's atmosphere was too sparse in oxygen for any molybdenum to reach such high oxidation states. Unfortunately, without an iron core to provide a magnetic field, the solar wind gradually stripped away Mars' atmosphere, leaving it barren over a span of millions and millions of years.

http://phys.org/news/2013-08-martians-t ... -mars.html

I'd actually be shocked if we didn't find microbes or fossils of microbes on mars
Can you be a Christian, yet believe that life wasnt created on earth as described by God in Genesis? Probably not.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

So you're saying you disagree with every Christian denomination from Catholicism to the Protestant reform? I think, perhaps, that would make you the heretic.
Did you answer my question? How do Christians enter heaven? You haven't answered, cause you have no clue.

I sure am a heretic, to the Catholics and Protestants, because I believe in the God of the Bible, not the God they've made up with their own doctrine. The protestants are merely protesting *some* of the Catholic doctrines. There are many protestants who consider themselves to be the true Catholics, even though they are separate from the church. There is not a major schism between the Catholics and the Protestants as you would think.

I feel sorry for the lost Catholics and Protestants who need to come out of their churches and believe the Word of God rather than trusting in the traditions of men passed down to them in their churches.

Like I said, true Christianity isnt something you can practice. Christianity is not about practice. Those apostate religions of Catholicism, which is really the worship of Mary, the Saints and Angels, are not Christianity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:There is no planet but this one. Mars is just another light in the sky. It is a wandering star, nothing more. NASA is a bigger hoax than the unspeakable false genocide of the tribe. They never went to the moon, and they never will. Only one person has ascended up into heaven, and you already know who that is. Therefore there can not be any water on Mars. Just like those rovers are really filmed in southern California. They just changed the background images to the proper color to match. Somehow they even have a photo of a rover on Mars taken from a perspective outside of itself, which is impossible.
So heaven is a physical place, or rather just defined as everything outside the earth? Huh?

This is why I could never have remained a fundy. It's just circles within circles...(you as a flat earther should get that reference.) It always ends up in a logical clusterfuck. The Bible has a lot to teach us, but it isn't a science textbook.
Remember that everything you've been taught is a lie, specifically to turn life into the opposite of what God wanted, and to trick people into believing God doesnt exist and that the Bible is a book of myths.
Despite the billions of people who believe in God AND planets, stars, and the universe? If the plan was to make people stop believing in God because of the existence of the universe, then it failed pretty miserably. You're very incoherent.
Now if I sound like an idiot, that's because you're narrow-minded.
Or perhaps you sound like an idiot because people on earth can observe other orbs in the night sky?
Also, you'd know if you were a Christian that you should not insult me as your brother in Christ. As a fellow member of the body of Christ, that is not allowed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Because billions of people have been deceived, that makes something true? 500 years ago, probably most of everyone at that time believed certain things, which were later proven to be false. Back then, which group was the stupid group? The ones who believed the lies, or the ones who did not? The fact that 95% of the world believes something is irrelevant and a ridiculous standard.

Keep in mind that Satan took Jesus up to an exceedingly high mountain and showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world and promised him those kingdoms, if the Lord Jesus Christ would have worshiped him. Of course Jesus did not worship him, because Jesus is already promised all the kingdoms of the earth for His 1000 year reign. The fact that Satan could promise our Lord all the kingdoms of the earth at that time 2,000 years ago means that Satan has been deceiving the nations (and in control of them) since at least that time.

Since you do not believe there is a Satan, but you'd rather Aliens seeded this planet from Mars, which is the story presented by the media (and you call yourself smart for believing the lies of the Satanists who run the show in this world), none of that will ring any bells inside your mind. But if you would just open your eyes and realize all of this is real, then you can see that Satan has taken control of the most powerful institutions and he is using them to deflect worship of humanity away from God and the possibility that He really is sitting up there above the stars, just as He promised He is.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

Did you answer my question? How do Christians enter heaven? You haven't answered, cause you have no clue.

I sure am a heretic, to the Catholics and Protestants, because I believe in the God of the Bible, not the God they've made up with their own doctrine. The protestants are merely protesting *some* of the Catholic doctrines. There are many protestants who consider themselves to be the true Catholics, even though they are separate from the church. There is not a major schism between the Catholics and the Protestants as you would think.

I feel sorry for the lost Catholics and Protestants who need to come out of their churches and believe the Word of God rather than trusting in the traditions of men passed down to them in their churches.

Like I said, true Christianity isnt something you can practice. Christianity is not about practice. Those apostate religions of Catholicism, which is really the worship of Mary, the Saints and Angels, are not Christianity.
Nah, I'd rather just believe that you're a heretic. When you think your the only person that gets it, that generally makes you a crazy person.

I'm not a biblical literalist because that would be a ridiculous proposition to hold in the face of all that we know. I think you're a fool to believe that your time is God's time, or that, when passing down things to a primitive people, God would not use allegory to allow them to understand things that were beyond their comprehension at the time.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I must apologize to you gentlemen. I know no one really cares about this as much as I do. Please excuse me. I am just so passionate about my God, the true religion (Christianity), and I just hate to see people deceived by Satan (and therefore the world's) and his lies.