Are Migrants Ruining Europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Migrants Ruining Europe?

Post by xiongmao »

I'm not sure about Muslim immigrants, but in this corner of Spain it's immigrants who are doing all the hard work. Spanish, er, Catalan people seem to sleep and eat, but mostly sleep. Ah, it's obvious I belong in Northern Europe. The pace of life is too slow here... the other day I nearly got a fine for changing trains too quickly lol.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Doing all the hard work, but also maybe entrenching their place to start making demands. Nothing against manual labor, I do that (when I have work)- but I get very suspicious & even a little prejudiced when talking about that particular faith.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Captured on a cell phone in Italy, a migrant man washes his ass and face with the same hand at a public drinking fountain. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Disgusting! I've seen ones where they take shits in public, right on the floor. I'm heading to the Slavic countries, not least of all because they don't put up with their bullshit.

As a curiosity, don't they usually use their left hand for that?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I think they are, although I've absolutely no sympathy for Europe on many levels. Europe should not be filled with N. Africans, Middle Easterners and Sub-Saharan people. By the way, have any of you guys taken a genetic test?

Here are my results:
93.4% Chinese
2.8% Korean
0.8% SE Asian
2.6% Broadly East Asian
0.1% Broadly East Asian and Native American

0.1% South Asian

Less than 0.1% Broadly European

0.1% Unassigned
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Maybe Europe will shake this off. The need a "dirk AND sporran" mentality, not just to be all "sporran" (that bag of food on the Highland Scots' belt). They're being taken advantage of by enemies & it seems that it's being propelled, at least partially, by America stirring up trouble in the Middle East & Germany being expansive with their immigration policies. Brussels seems to be it's own little enclave that things it's the boss of Europe (or "co-boss" with Germany & America).

The Germans seem to be a serious factor in all this. Stamping their foot about other people taking migrants into their countries, broad invites with "no questions asked" to "refugees"- that will likely cross into other countries before or after getting their papers, propaganda, law enforcement turning a blind eye to "refugee" crimes & persecuting the ones that encounter it- all this says "I want this to happen." There's no sense in believing that it's because they feel bad about the Nazis, because they're acting a bit like them with this migrant situation & the migrants they are supporting have a VERY similar mentality- "do as I say" / "I'm better than all of you" / "it's not rape, murder, or general oppression if I do it" / "kill the Jews." How much different is "allahu akbar" & "heil Hitler" or "stop resisting" functionally?