Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Re: Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Post by newjazz »

I am a rather new member to this forum. In general, i like it.... but, there is a very clear undertone of white supremacy here and Some of the topics are alarmingly racist to african americans and other non-white people. its these posters that are the ones trying to forbid anyone challenging their ideas. If you ask me, certain death of this forum will be when people like PAG are prevented from posting! let the racist post but don't interfere with the members that nullify them with counter arguments......

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Imagine being a Filipino and seeing not only white sexpat rejects but now even more obnoxious nigger men going over being all like " ayooo where da asian bitches at mane".

Poor Filipino guys. They are the only victims in this.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Roccia wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 6:39 pm
Imagine being a Filipino and seeing not only white sexpat rejects but now even more obnoxious nigger men going over being all like " ayooo where da asian bitches at mane".

Poor Filipino guys. They are the only victims in this.
I would say it's the same for Thailand, even more worse there than the Philippines. But these
are pretty much low level Asian countries anyway. Half the world is turning into one big failed world of rejects, and ghetto dumb f***s.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 7:47 pm
I would say it's the same for Thailand, even more worse there than the Philippines. But these
are pretty much low level Asian countries anyway. Half the world is turning into one big failed world of rejects, and ghetto dumb f***s.
Just like not all white men who visit Thailand or the Philippines are dumb sexpats looking for a cheap thrill to post on their shitty YT channels, same goes for black men. I met a fair share of well-adjusted black men, so don't feel like generalising.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 8:46 pm
December 30th, 2023, 7:47 pm
Just like not all white men who visit Thailand or the Philippines are dumb sexpats looking for a cheap thrill to post on their shitty YT channels, same goes for black men. I met a fair share of well-adjusted black men, so don't feel like generalising.
Really don't give a shit about negros especially black males.
Honestly, and barely give a shit about Whites either.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

December 30th, 2023, 9:51 pm
I don't see your point, then. The whole world is turning into a bunch of rejects... and where do you fit?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:51 pm
I don't see your point, then. The whole world is turning into a bunch of rejects... and where do you fit?
He fits in very well! :lol:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:51 pm
I tell you man. The flat earthers are more fun than race warriors. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 1:09 am
He fits in very well! :lol:
Don't we all? :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newjazz wrote:
December 7th, 2014, 6:50 am
I am a rather new member to this forum. In general, i like it.... but, there is a very clear undertone of white supremacy here and Some of the topics are alarmingly racist to african americans and other non-white people. its these posters that are the ones trying to forbid anyone challenging their ideas. If you ask me, certain death of this forum will be when people like PAG are prevented from posting! let the racist post but don't interfere with the members that nullify them with counter arguments......
What a nonsense comment is this. PAG was not banned because the forum is racist and supports white supremacy, but he was banned for creating sockpuppets, posting nonsense and insulting this forum in general, Winston, Marcos and also me not only with this HA-Forum, but also in his own homepages.

I am happy that he now gone and should he try to come back again (he tried that already several times) then he will be banned again...
No way for this presumptuous person to post here in this forum again.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 10:21 am
What a nonsense comment is this. PAG was not banned because the forum is racist and supports white supremacy, but he was banned for creating sockpuppets, posting nonsense and insulting this forum in general, Winston, Marcos and also me not only with this HA-Forum, but also in his own homepages.

I am happy that he now gone and should he try to come back again (he tried that already several times) then he will be banned again...
No way for this presumptuous person to post here in this forum again.
Indeed, with Cornfed not posting anymore, I think we don't have a lot of forum members inclined (or obsessed) on racist, white supremacy themes.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

PAG was banned because he's an asshole who has no self control or restraint. He thinks it's acceptable to attack people's family and throw around accusations of people being pedophiles without any basis just because he sees himself as a self proclaimed philosophical king. From my observations he came across as nothing but a petty asshole.

I wrote a psychological analysis of him somewhere on the forum. I can't be bothered to hunt down the link at this moment in time though :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 6:43 pm
PAG was banned because he's an asshole who has no self control or restraint. He thinks it's acceptable to attack people's family and throw around accusations of people being pedophiles without any basis just because he sees himself as a self proclaimed philosophical king. From my observations he came across as nothing but a petty asshole.

I wrote a psychological analysis of him somewhere on the forum. I can't be bothered to hunt down the link at this moment in time though :lol:
I think you already devoted that petty asshole way more time than he deserves.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 6:44 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 6:43 pm

I think you already devoted that petty asshole way more time than he deserves.
Yeah... I don't think people like him or Mercer will ever change. In the end banning them is the only viable option.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.